The next generation is predicted to be the most conservative in history. Your thoughts and feelings?

The next generation is predicted to be the most conservative in history. Your thoughts and feelings?

Libfags, how does it feel to know your inability to stop SJWs, antifanazis, and other groups who have nothing to do with liberalism, has led to the downfall of your philosophies and beliefs and the rise of everything that you hate?

honestly I feel like we are going to have a more libertarian future. Self sufficiency will take precedence and hopefully we can kick out all the moochers including but not limited to corporate welfare billionaire babies.

Kinda funny we get to make the conservatives now for being the hivemind cucks

I sure hope so. Libertarian societies (in theory) often holds those corporate billionaires up. I'd love to see corporate welfare removed for unsustainable business practices.

I'm also curious to see how it will work out with automation and globalization removing so many jobs..

Classical liberals are the new "conservatives". That why the new generation will be most "conservative". When you are left enough everybody looks like right wing extremist to you when in fact they are centrist/classic liberals...

Man, I'm only 20. How was I supposed to stop that shit?

Yeah me too. I feel like eventually society might have to move towards a universal basic income though with most jobs becoming automated which will be fine and dandy but you know that won't happen without the corporations kicking and screaming.

Your all retards if you think anything will change at all.

It's ok, you're allowed to be liberal when you're young. When you get older and start studying philosophy and *cough* economics *cough*, you should hopefully fall somewhere in the center. The center just seems to be shifting as this user pointed out.

Just you, hun. And the fact that you need to open your statement with a broad net of belittlement like that... well that says some honest things about your character being shit.

I'm a centrist on a international scale, I think. More libertarian leaning than most of Europe, it seems. Mostly just want to be more isolationist, cut corporate welfare, fix tax loopholes, and allow for greater personal freedom. No communism or anything like people often accuse liberals of.

You're* pretty ignorant if you think the world hasn't been changing incredibly fast even in your short lifetime, hell, even in the past year.

Society is on the cusp of quite a few changes and paradigm shifts. Within your lifetime automation will replace at LEAST 50% of the jobs, AI will be invented thus spurring legislation and philosophical debates once again on the nature of life and rights, you may not even be allowed to drive anymore, diseases will either be eliminated or they will kill us all, we will probably become a multiplanetary species, dude, amateurs are gene splicing using CRISPR-cas9 in their kitchens for shits and giggles.

You and I share similar beliefs then. I believe personal liberties and human rights are how you make strong societies, and that economics are how you help the most amount of people.

Something that really bugged me about how the libs praised Obama for saving the economy when he bailed out those corporations, is that they don't even understand the economics of it.

To rephrase the situation: Obama gave 6 trillion dollars (a number that they admit to just making up out of thin air because they wanted to choose a number large enough to sound scary, seriously) taxpayer interest free dollars to corporations that were caught doing bad and often illegal business practices, most of which went to the billionaires and millionaires that run them, which in turn, allowed them to continue doing the bad business practices that got them into the trouble to begin with. So basically, a bunch of poor people gave their money to a few rich people for running companies in such a way that not only fucks over those poor people in their day to day operations, but is also still unsustainable economically in a profit making sense, and they have no obligation for paying it back. This is "welfare" to the rich, exactly what liberals were originally against.

Yes, it would've been disastrous to let them fail, but this is how economics work. If there is still a need for the services those companies provide, other companies will offer those services in such a way that IS sustainable and thus better for all of us. I feel like such a dick everytime i use the word "thus"

You are basically classical liberal. But SJWs have shifted the center point to left so much that even libertarians and classical liberals seem right wingers to them. I'm classic liberal myself. I'm all for egaliaterianism, same sex marriage, freedom of speech... but i'm not okay with radical race theories and far-left/antifa.

Are you me?!

not an argument

I'd love for a universal basic income, even being a libertarian like myself. (I personally believe the foundation of being a libertarian is being reasonable and pragmatic and seeing the world from all points of view, and this is why I mostly believe in everything else about being a libertarian)

My only concern in the case of universal basic income would be gigantic population growth. It's like yeast in brewing beer. You give them sugar, they produce alcohol and CO2 and reproduce more yeast until all the sugar is gone, then they all go into hibernation. Unfortunately humans can't hibernate, so we would just be killing each other. When resources are plentiful and you give people too much time on their hands, they generally do the same things. Consume (often drugs and entertainment) and reproduce.

Unfortunately, the only way to stop this would be for us to kill a bunch of ourselves every so often, expand into space indefinitely, or create a eugenics program in some form or another probably based around sterilizing large groups of the population. Ehh.. It's tricky.

get out molyneux :^)

Her blinder is Geralts medallion?
She a Witcher fan?

Wouldn't surprise me. She's definitely waifu material that's for sure.

Young ruski olympic athelete practicing an atypical sport. She can probably outshoot me and look all mean and cute doing it. Fuck, I'm going to look her up, it can't be too hard with that much to go off of.