To all straight anons, if you were offered $15,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight anons, if you were offered $15,000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup

does he have a feminine penis?

I'm bi curious anyway, so yes I would

I'm straight. I like pussy. My gay friend wants me to fuck him. What do

fuck him

No

Does he have 16K?

It's only gay if you are on the bottom.

Fifteen THOUSAND dollars?
I'd fucking do it even if it wasn't kept a secret. That's fucking mental.

I can't get past swallowing jizz. Oh 10 minutes? Jesus that's a long ass time... Nah. Minimum would be 50,000.

Yeah definitely

Hell no

Can you explain why? I mean besides the fact that you aren't gay and wouldn't enjoy it? I can't think of anything I hate or dislike so much that I wouldn't do it for 15k.

I'd do it for $150

>guaranteed secret

sure

I would let you suck my dick for 15000$

Does this count?

>implying we fall for your attempt to drag down western culture

No doubt

Yes, I'd do it for free TBH

Not enough money.
I've had this conversation with friends before and the average breaking point seems to be $50k or it's unlikely any amount above that is enough.

Absolutely not.

t. 100% straight

Gay for pay? For $15.000 I would do it.

If you can somehow get it up, wouldn't fucking a man's anus feel the same way as a female anus? As long as you don't have to suck his dick or get your ass fucked, why not?

$15,000 would not make much of a dent in my financial situation. So no.

Make it $150,000 and I would consider it.

>15,000 for one blowjob

you are a very overpayed prostitute user.

/Thread

Drag down Western culture? It's a cock in your mouth....Deal with it and cash the check.

I'll take a bukkake gang bang for that much. I'll go cry in my new car about later.

nigro im gonna suck it like my name is sasha grey

No. I'm not a faggot.

Of course. 90k/hour isn't bad for doing something that gay without anything at risk.

then go back and do it all over

yup

No.

Prolly do it for a 100 kek

No.
I would probably vomit and nut-punch him untill he was sterile.

This is the same sort of thing I cannot empathise with cucks or gays, I would beat the fuck out of anyone trying to do that to me in either situation. Why would you ever, EVER let someone, willingly, do that to you? What is the appeal? Even with $15k, I would be unable to stop myself from pulverizing the fuck who touched my woman, or the dude who touched me like that. No. Why? I literally do not understand, I have tried, and its frankly beyond me.

If I'm going to do something that I would regret,
I'd need enough money to make me forget.
15 grand is plenty swell,
but with 35 more as well,
I'd suck a dick and never tell

i'll do it for less
maybe for free

I'd do it for a 12 pack of Natty Ice and a pack of Marlboros.

can you be any more of a cringefest

>durr i'm a manly man i can't tolerate different fetishes hurr

If the balls are not touching and it is ony a good old fashioned blowjob I say why not? Afterwards I would invite him for a beer and we might become best friends.

Can you make a lick of sense?

so this is what repressed homosexuality looks like
hmu

I'm straight af, poor af, I'd do it.

what do fetishes have to do with what user said faggot

So, being physically ill at the thought of another man in bed with me makes me gay.
Real sound logic there user.

FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. for fifteen grand he can skull fuck me until his cum is leaking from my tearducts.

Double it and his cock can be the first thing to ever go up my arse.

>poetry
>still not sucking dick for free

sure, you're only disgusted, not also raging that others show symptoms of homosexuality and remind you that it exists so you cant repress yours anymore...

Id swallow too. 15k goes a long way

Fuck yeah.

Jesus Hick-slapping Christ, what a bunch of faggots.

That being said, I would do it for $25K

I fucking hate hypocrytes.

so many closeted fags in this thread

Besides, I wouldn't have to worry about being in debt after finishing college if I do this two or three times.

Raging? I said i cannot empathise with them. I said if anyone tried to do it to me, I would visit upon them exacting violence. I dont give a fuck what they do elsewhere, or with other people. How did you make that leap?

bit of an idiot aren't you?

Last time I checked, being a cuckold is a fetish.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html

I don't necessarily agree with what the article is saying, but fuck me if that's not a fetish.

Holy shit, get out more, will you?

Yes, calling me an idiot makes your comment suddenly make so much sense. Flawless victory.

yeah

Nah.

Cut ties with that lunatic

dude, did OP say anything about being forced? did you not see the word 'offered' there?

Yeah, and apparently not understanding what 'cringefest' and 'can't tolerate other fetishes' mean is somehow not your fault.

Yes I need to pay off my student debt

as long as their are no ball touching involved i don't see why not

I've done this twice for free lmao

>To all straight anons

>Overpayed

>Pretend girl
>Get dick sucked
>Now gay

w/e, it's just a sex act. Money is useful and I could easily put the situation behind me.

its okay bro we wont tell anyone

no
homosexuals should be sent to concentration camps

Allegedly heteroflexible/bisexual. Am I straight? Probably not, no. Do I want to blow the guy in OP's post? No.

Does it do anything for me? No. But for such an unrealistic situation, $15k is a lot of money. Especially for keeping that kind of shit a secret. I probably wouldn't like it, but I'd probably do it, especially because I know what gets me off, and this wouldn't leave me feeling confused or perturbed.

Granted, if the guy looks like pic related, I'd be all about it.

This. Not that I think I'd be worth a lot, but if going to do something I dislike for money, make it worth my while

I haven't heard something this repressed and cringy since middle school. Are you underaged, user?