What kind of contraception (other than your face) does Sup Forums usually use?

What kind of contraception (other than your face) does Sup Forums usually use?

condoms for short term girlfriends?
what about long term ones? I assume the pill? what are other non hormonal reliable ones you use?

>what are other non hormonal reliable ones you use?
Men

Pull and pray.

No but really, if you pull out just when you start feeling the first sign of orgasm you'll be okay... of course the problem is who wants to pull out at that point??

So, yeah, wear a rubber.

Wife uses an IUD. It's great. No "oh babe, I forgot my pill, your going to need to wear a condom." Because fuck that - bare back or nothing.

> sort term
condom up, not a lot else you can do. Hope she's on the pill.

> long term
Put that bitch on the pill and wear condoms still unless you're sure she's taking it.

Watch out for girls going on the pill and stopping, even if they claim to not be able to carry a child.

My wife was on the pill and stopped taking it due to various issues. It strengthened her uterus enough to be able to carry our first, and hopefully only child.

Her and sisters are all supposedly unable to carry children for longer than a few weeks.

Kids aren't bad, but kids at 22 is.

Before vasectomy I used condoms (they suck), my GF used the pill, which is not bad, but causes weight gain and requires very consistent doses, missing a pill means you fall back to condoms just be safe, which sucks.

When I was a teenager I used the pullout method, and I fucking dodged so many bullets.

If I could have found a chick that would let me pound her in the ass, I would have gone with that, but back in my day anal was considered very extreme, nowadays it's like french kissing.

You fucking kids have it so damn good.

I Bag my dick

My wife got fat. No seriously, ever since then I haven't wanted to fuck her in a long time.

IUD.

I think all girls should have them unless they actively want to get pregnant.

They are cheap, reliable, last as long as you want, only need to be done once, easily reversed.

I use the ever reliable condor

Many doctors are hesitant to put in an IUD in young adults especially if they haven't had a child yet as I believe it's more difficult and painful to insert and remove.

>back in my day...

Tell me about it. "Forgot to refill my prescription this month - I'll just suck your dick and you can finish in my pooper." Lucky fucking bastards.

i bet you guys had sex before getting married too, you rascals

Non. My girlfriend can't have children after having cancer when she was younger.

We've been using rubber for quite some time, now she is on her second pack of Jasmin, so far so good, definitely much more comfy for me without the condoms.

It's cheaper than rubber and I can last longer and do it many times, hopefully she doesn't catch up to the baby boom going around (some of my friends are getting maried and are having babies). Right now I trust her

Abstinence

Vasectomy master race reporting.

Why not abort the kid if you don't want it?

Don't trust birth control. Wrap that shit up and pull out. My wife was on Loestrin when she got pregnant with our first, and the Depo shot when she got pregnant with our second.

I got a vasectomy after the second, because fuck my wife's superhuman fertility

gf doesnt wanna use hormone based things.

any good alternatives to suggest?

> aborting a 1yo baby

But for real...

Easier said than done. While I supported the basic idea, even my wife did, there's a lot more to consider when you knock up a woman.

What it came down to was that unless the baby or her life was in danger, then there would be no abortion.

Vasectomy master race reporting in. Best decision I ever made. I bust nuts up inside my wife and gf and give no fucks.

You never said the kid was born. Just said carrying first and hopefully last.

My wife is using a spiral, I don't know why not more people are using this method.

wife and girlfriends?

does your wife know?

spermacide kills sperm on contact

sometimes it burns the girls pussy, but that isnt really your issue.

Yup shes bi. She either joins in or watches. Shes pretty much a cuckqueen who loves to join in.

Sweet.

Yeah I cant lie its pretty awesome. She repressed that shit for years due to her upbringing but finally told me about it.

Get snipped. It's reliable and a very quick recovery.

Tit bump

find them really young/old

I don't see how aborting a 1yo baby is any worse than normal abortion. As long as it's still too dumb to sustain itself if should be the parents decision if they keep it alive

Whoah, careful with that hot take. Might burn yourself.

Being a faggot

Hormonal is bad in the long term
Copper iud is prob best gives worse cramps period stuff
There's also that above accurate thermometer so you can bang during that impossible to get pregnant time

>above accurate thermometer
?