My girl is leaving me for her ex and i have no idea what to say but i want it to be on good terms please help

my girl is leaving me for her ex and i have no idea what to say but i want it to be on good terms please help

Fuck this bitch.

She is really trying not to act like a bitch,had a girl like that long ago,listen,you should go out with friends,if that is her decision,let her,i bet you if you took care of her,she is going to be sorry 100%

I want to know how to respond to this though, right now my head is just melted I cant think

Honestly who cares? Her grammar is godawful. I want to punch her in the face for writing like that.

Find yourself a girl who has an education.

Shes a russian immigrant

don't even answer just block and move on

Fuck her, women always do this shit and make it seem like you're at fault, you give em everything and they end up leaving bcs they're uninterested anymore. Fuck her user you dodged a bullet.

>girl that ends a relationship over a fucking messenger
dodged a bullet

Write this,
If this is how you feel,i can't do anything but respect your decision,good luck with everything

I can't believe how retarded you people are..
How the fuck can you tell something like that over text message

this

Ditch that bitch

Trust dem sweet dubs

Dude,if she broke up via messanger wtf are you asking us for,for real,just don't answer.
If she is such a bitch that she can't do that face to face fuck her.
Op wtf

should I send this, we were in a good relationship for a long time

My advice doesn't come cheap. Slutty pic of her. Can be clothed (for now).

Lose the i wish you loved me part and it's a go

That was the part I wanted to keep, can you explain why its bad

Inb4 fat fuck with no girl experience what so ever,probably with a small penis also

Give us her pics user, we need them to help you come up with something to say...

LOL

Honestly just don't reply. Just don't. Not worth your time at all. If you must just say that you understand and bail.

Forget the crazy bitches and move on bro.

dude you smothered the relationship to death, fucking weeabooboo

"I'm not worth crying over", "want to constantly hang out", "find yourself a girl that doesn't have a job" - this is herrr saying all this to you?.. It's not that you're less of a guy? Bro, even during this she's like instinctively almost excessively reassuring you, and by everything else said it may be that you did yourself in with this one by being way too needy and burdening her with your excess emotions and needs. Idk if you're depressed or something but it can be hella draining on other people, and from what she's saying it seems like it's been going on a while and she probably ended up turning to another guy. I think you gotta work on yourself and get yourself together - at this point maybe just stop responding and talk to her in a couple days. You might be able to get her interest back at the right moment sometime in the near future if you can be confident and make it sexual like a no-strings attached type of thing which you will do right after you act really chill and be like 'yeah you were right i didnt realize how needy i was being and i was thinking more about what i needed than what you did'

What a cunt. Just bail on her OP. Stop texting her and dont reply to her texts. If she doesnt appreciate your presence, make her appreciate your absence. Good luck

Pick one of these
>Okay I get it, goodbye
>Sorry. Goodbye.

Her name Marta? :p

If you say that, it makes you less of a man. You should always appear like you're totally fine with it. Saying that is moaning like a lil bitch.

I understand that you might want to keep that and in the situation I would as well but from her perspective it will just come off as cringy and if you come at it from more of a high ground just accepting your fate she'll have more respect for you and with time and as you calm down you'll know it was the right decision.

Because you're making yourself look vulnerable,
She will be more likely to control you even more
if you get back together in some way,also,you must move on,writing this wont get that though in your head,best to act not so interested,you don't want her to think you're crying for her and weak on your own

Are you a cuck?! Don't give her the win, tell her best of luck and goodbye. Saying that makes her have leverage over you and makes her believe she's some great thing to be loved.

Yeah, ive been severely depressed for a while, and had a suicide attempt before I met her

No, and i hope for your sake you have not sent that,The last thing you want to do is look weak. The whole " i wish you loved me as much as i love you" makes it sound like you can't function without her and while it may or may not be true, the last thing you want is to feel as if she has made the right move.

Just write something a long the lines of " I guess you never respected nor cared about me enough to do this in person, best of luck with old mate" and don't reply to her messages, You will make her feel like shit and while you will feel like shit as well when ever you see her down the street,on facebook what ever act as if you're the happiest richest cunt in the world.

Hi Sup Forums

Hey pussy, post some nudes of her or get the fuck out already. You're dead to us in terms of being a man. At least redeem yourself a little.

dude you need to man up and kick life in the balls. depression and russian women is not a helathy combination.

Rip, don't let her make you fall like that again user :(

Tell her you knew the end had been coming for a while and you've already been hanging out with another girl, now you don't have to feel guilty for sleeping with new chick anymore.

Let me fix that for you, user.
Write this,
"Aight."
Then never talk to her again. Honestly OP, this girl is kind of making it sound like you're a massive cringe lord. And if that's true, you need to clean up your act right now and start expressing some nonexpressiveness. The idea that you're world will continue at full momentum without her. Women want stability. Not a plane that will crash and burn the moment they jump off. And if you're not a massive cringelord then she's a cunt, and you should use the same reply for the same reasons. Be a strong man OP. Be someone who is you with and without other people. You can do it.

Who cares about ending on good terms. what you really mean this "I want to have a chance down the road, because I only see the trees and not the forest." You have a lot to learn young grasshopper.

shut up nigga

had 5 beak ups some of which were with psycho bitches (red head 'hipster' type = daddy issues and bipolar). I was very upset about the first break ups and tried my way to better the situation between ex and me, but it just aint worth it.

Best that you can do is seriously write smth like 'Ok, I respect that' and NEVER EVER talk to them again. Saves u alot of trouble. This does only go for psycho bitches, but I think she would qualitfy for that given the pic u posted, OP. Godspeed

Op here, I came up with this "I wish you would have done this in person instead of messenger. I feel like after everything it at least deserves that. If that is how you really feel, I cant change it. Im going to miss you *hername*" Is this fine?

For real,did this with my last bitch who messaged me the similar thing,she wants me back,writes long messages,she is miserable,and i am happy as fuck right now,and i thought she was the one,listen to this user,he is right

I actually have started to see another girl after I found out she was seeing another guy. I thought it would make me feel better but I still feel sad

NO this is terrible don't make yourself seem wishful or sad, stand proud and let her know you'll be happier without her

But if you're being reactive and going haywire on her with your feelings right now you will burn that bridge. You need, neeeed, even if you have to fake it, to chill out and show her you can be rational and reasonable and see things from her point of view. Do nottt say anything that's like "I just am never good enough", act as if (and try to strive towards it being an actuality) you realize where you went wrong and keep it open ended and leave her alone for a couple days, no texting her images with broken hearts of you guys and shit like that. After some work like I said you can probably catch her off guard with some confidence and being sexually aggressive at the right time, selling the idea you want to give her what she needs (wink wink) make her feel good you know all that shit. It's something to consider and work with, at least, just stop what you've been doing

Don't say her name, that's kind of homo.

kys you not OP

Possibly credit card number with 3 digit security code on end.

If not here's some digits for you user,
3. 141 592 653 589 793 238 462 643 383 279 502 884 197 169

OP you're fucking retarded. If you want any regret out of her with a chance she comes crawling back, just OK her and dont respond. She knows youre a caring type and by being really uncaring about this situating you're letting her wonder about you.

OP is a lost case,you can't be this retarded

>"I don't wanna hang out with you 24/7"
wtf, isn't that kind of the point of being with someone? Spending as much time together as possible? Sounds to me like your "ex" is a immature child who's looking to run around with a guy who treats her like a cum dumpster. Tell her fuck off, block her and find yourself a woman, cause she's obviously a girl.

"You might want to say this kind of stuff in person, face to face. Goodbye, x"

It doesn't matter how you actually feel, the goal is to get in her head and not letting her think she "won"

Post her pics now

>good terms

Fuck you faggot

text back
>cool

And that's it. Forever.

Do this op, nothing matters anymore.

You still don't understand, do you? Don't act like a victim, act like a man who accepts his fate

pissy passive aggressive bitch mode

If you're feeling suicidal, you've come to the right place for help my friend. Sup Forums

This

And that's attractive, how? Maybe to a sick bitch who wants to play mother to a poor neckbeard for a while.. that is the poorest manly image. All it takes is an even semi-confident dude to remind her that she doesn't want to take care of some baby man.

>I want to know how to respond to this though

Don't respond. Delete the conversation, get on with your life, and don't look back.

I'd go with the first one, I don't think OP has anything to be sorry about and it makes him look a little bit more of a bitch.

and firm statement at the end and then 100% ignore. Chances are she feels like she lost control over you and at some point wants you back. By that time you will be better off and feel pitty for her

Ugh fuck guys OP is lost in his own little world. Priority: counseling, working with a doctor to find a medication or medications that can help you out of your depression, if it's decided it's needed. It sucks but the truth is it is hard on other people and if you care about anybody in your life then you really do owe it to them to try and get to a better place emotionally and mentally. If you lack the motivation reach out to your parents to help you until you can do more on your own. Hang in there, work on yourself and endure this difficult time

No. How about "Okay. Enjoy your life."

disgusting. why would date someone like that? i would respect you more if you just sexually abused her than spent money on her

YES,OP is a man

today OP was not a fag

Good on you mate. Now resist every urge to message that bitch and move on.

You are not a faggot

GOOD. Now delete the conversation and delete her contact from your phone.

well done.

Next steps are:
>feel bad
>focus on smth else in order to numb batman.jpg
>start enjoying said smth
>feel good af

Good work. Now just LEAVE IT. No more texts. NONE.

kek.
>gf cheats on him
>gets dumped because the ex
>yet still wants Good Terms
>wtfaggot

wtf do I do now

That being said, at this point because you have made such a series of grave mistakes with this girl.. I think you owe it to all of us here - we whom have tended to you in your lowest point - to give us her nudes.

NOw post her pics. Preferably n00ds

Fuck this bitch. Never go out with a whore that still hangs out with her exs.

OP seemed kinda sorry, though.

Good job OP. If a girl isn't obsessed with you and wanting to hang out with you 24/7 then clearly she isn't interested in you and not the one for you.

It might be your fault if you're not totally desirable but still, don't bust your balls over her

Say,Its my own decision or don't text anything
OP FUCKING FUCK THAT BITCH,CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU LISTEN TO US,FUCKING HELL

simple: nothing

how the fuck can you be this stupid/gay

how fucking old are you?

Hurrying?

Nothing. Seriously.

My mannn! As hard as it is, hold out and resist. This is a new beginning, OP, you just alright'd like a boss.

'attaboy OP

Leave it on seen. Just delete her delete everything. Believe me OP, its easier that way. Focus on you. You're important. Not her. She isnt worth suffering for or over.

Say "you didn't. I'm ready to move on" if she send another message, just ignore it. She's trying to push your buttons to make you blow up on her so she can show her ex and her friends what a dick you are.

dont do anything

Now you play the game, Message the other broad you were seeing and see if she wants to go grab some lunch or something.

Does she have any close friends that have the hots for you ( can be ugly or fat) if so fuck their brains out.

its funny how you can see her becoming reactive instantly. Seriously, women are so retarded, its fascinating.

Shes a redneck inbred hick dont worry. your children wont be deformed