>>721970385

No fucking way

Is this real?

bump

Holy fuck who found this !!

>gunshot noise, and hitting the table and falling noises crystal clear while the voice is distorted as fuck

yeah, okay kid.

/x/ already debunked this as false last week

> has summer started already?

That's not how it happened, and that's not what the news desk looked like.

stupid fuck

HOLY FUCK WOW

I don't believe it yet, it looks staged. Besides the news anchor staging I mean.

not real jewsoph

fake

right

faggot

seems legit, the words spoken were accurate to her final statement before turning the gun on herself.

who knows though, it's the internet after all. i'll personally chalk this one up as 65% credible.

should be fun lurking this thread and seeing all the silly niggers born after the year 1999 arguing their perception of the video. kids sure are retarded.

My favorite part is when the gun falls to the table before the shot goes off and before she reacts to it

fuck news cunts they show other peoples death as if it's nothing but they won't show that bitches death

pretty sure it;s fake, but how would they fake it ffs

this is the best i've seen, well time to go fap, i have reached the end of the universe

It might be just viral marketing for the movie about her?

its real...no way this is fake

hey thanks for letting me know i have flagged the video hopefully they remove it quickly

quality is conveniently poor

although if it is fake, they did a good job reproducing the set

This
Go home everyone, it's fake

My belief is that these naysayers are too young to understand analog recording and tape degradation over time. The tape's existence was confirmed as early as last year. I suppose one of the lawyers at the firm entrusted with the tape quietly leaked it.

that's a copy of her old news desk in Ohio at channel 30. She shot herself in Florida at channel 40.

nice observation
i'll take your word for it, too tired to check otherwise

I can't believe it solely because /x/ can't do anything worthwhile. If it doesn't involve summoning a succubus, tulpa, or more recently, faggots pretending to be psychics starting divination generals, they're not interested.

bump

This was already confirmed fake and there was an identical thread last night where it was again debunked.

A few things I remember:

The news desk is incorrect in that the sun icon behind the N clips the N on the bottom right while the actual desk the N is completely within the sun.

She shot herself behind her ear with the gun flat against the skull which would cause a small amount of sideways momentum and a slump but she slams down forward.

The gunshot is not as loud as it should be for how close it was to the mic.

The camera man does not shake the camera at all during the suicide.

There is no extra audio picked up from the mic after the shot.

There are no studio members seen running onto the set.

The video quality is absurdly low for the 70's.

The audio quality is impossibly low.

Although the video quality is low, the facial structure of the person in the video does not match Christine Chubbuck.

The static lines do not look real.

loser

Sorry you are upset. Go over to /x/, they love pretending that trash is spooky and paranormal.

loser

This. Two seconds in I could tell those static lines were added in post, for whatever reason

I watched this live, and I can tell you that this vid is fake.

>

Pixels.......

To all those who say it's fake show me where this video is from

its not fake

too soon

Bump