Love related feels thread

Love related feels thread

Just found my ex's old bracelet that she forgot here a long time ago. She was my first and only true love so far, solid 9/10 with a personality far more loving and caring than any girl I've been with since. I used to be so ambitious and eager to experience life at that time. I had everything going for me, cute gf, good grades and a huge circle of friends all of which I spent equal amounts of time with.
I was so in love but instead of working on the problems we eventually had in our relationship I just ended it. After that everything pretty much went downhill and I started successively fucking things up more and more every day.
I've since gone full neet and now most of my days are spent either sleeping or on the internet. The exception being when I go out clubbing once a week to drink a fuckton and engage in meaningless sex with random bitches that I despise the day after.

I know dwelling on this doesn't do me any good and it probably would've happened sooner or later anyway but I like to get nostalgic and reminisce on happier times every now and then.
Feel free to share your stories Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsPq9mzFNGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know that feeling all too well I still have a bag of my ex's stuff I still refuse to get rid of I guess its hope she will come back but I know that it wont happen but its hope and right now hope in multiple places is the only thing that keeps me going

I'm sorry man. At least we have memes right

This always gets me

>tfw you actually had a girlfriend
consider yourself lucky

/thread

is she with someone new now and if not what are you doing to get her back?
not trying to be a dick i'm dealing with something similar

youtube.com/watch?v=GsPq9mzFNGY

Unrelated but my rabbit died today, I'm not really sure who else to talk to.
I'm alone now, I hand raised her and she was my best friend.
She would fall asleep on me when I needed company or just sit on my lap while I played games.
She was the one friend that never left.

Have you realized how pathetic your existence really is?

I'm only looking to vent, I'm going to have a nap. Look out for an hero thread in the next week. Probably be me.

Will she ever get over it
Odds yes
Evens no
Dubs soon

I don't know if you're implying OP is a girl for not getting over it or if you're talking about his ex

Yes

I know but having it there lets me sleep knowing there was good times and they might come back its a motivation and a driving force as soon as I start a new relationship I know I'll get rid of it trade my old crutch for a new one kind of thing

The girl I'm in love with posted lewd pics of herself in my friends bed. I told her we can't be friends anymore. We weren't on good terms anyway and we were hoping to patch things up. That was the last straw. And now she's taking it all out on me, calling me a pussy, telling me she regrets wasting her time on me and shit like that. Should I even respond? Or just leave it. I really wanna tell her off but don't wanna make things worse than they are.

>be me
>lvl 25
>break up with a girlfriend
>she left a lot of stuff in my apartment
>months pass by i still have her stuff
>meet a girl after almost a year
>hotbabe.png 11/10
>she's everything what I need
>decide to throw away last girlfriends stuff as a step forward in my life
>the new girl leaves after 2 months
>not her and not mine fault
>her past chases her, i can do norhing about that (still try)
>eventualy left with nothing

guys i need your help

just got back in touch with a girl who broke things up with me, i was her rebound, to get with her ex

throughout a year we texted on and off

and she has now fianlly broken up for good, so it seems, with her guy

but heres the catch...

Do you still want her?

What catch?

Kinda but I hate fucking hate her right now. The fact that's she's with my friend really infuriates me. I still want to fuck her.

>but heres the catch...
woops posted to soon

the catch is

she turned 180 on me like literally telling me she's ok with texting, she's fine with seeing me again
we had a long distance thing going on

it's a weird thing, i told her that i'm a bit hesitant because of how she treated me, telling me she wants me but not seing that she's hurting herself by staying with her bf

now that she broke up with him for good, she feels way happier she told me that

what do?
take it very slow?

she's one of those kind of girls which can be talked to about anything really without going bitch mode so to speak, but then again i'm hesitating on going on all out which is what she's doing at the moment

But I'll move on if I have to

Do you take any measures to meet someone new, ie going out to bars, dating apps and generally just socializing?

I think you need to decide whether or not trying to get her back is worth it. Her putting in the effort to harass you implies that she's not completely over it. If you feel like getting back together is the right thing to do then you should try to have a sincere conversation where you both get to express your points of view. If she doesn't go along with it at first then give her some time and remember to be respectful about it. This sort of thing will most likely have serious consequenses on your relationship in the future though so like I said you'll have to decide if it's working through

*worth working through

Eugh slowly getting around to it work and friends have taken up most of my time had a girl who I was interested in and what I thought was interested me but I eventually figured out she was an attention whore and was between 3 different guys including me and a close friend she was always one of those "always busy types" once I figured out she was giving me the run around I just told her straight up I don't have time for this shit and politely told her to fuck off she has tried messaging me but I haven't responded

I think she's going insane over it, literally insane. But she knows I'm really into her and then moves onto my friend. Making it really obvious that they're fucking. And she's trying to make me the bad guy, she can fuck who she wants but with someone who's part of my friend group? Nah fuck that, I can't deal with that. I want to get back with her but she caused too much stress in my life and it may be best to cut her off for good. Really don't know what to do at the moment.

Best to cut her off can't fuck her anyways dude against the bro code never date or fuck a friends gf or ex

We were never together like that. We did hook up many times though. She played with emotions a lot, led me on thinking that id have a chance at making her my gf. I don't even consider him a friend either just someone who's in my friend group.

Read my post above

bumping

she tells me she finds it sad that i'm not opening myself up to her
but thats understandable isnt it

For some reason I'm picturing this girl while reading your comments.
But yeah dude, you should just say fuck her and be done with it

Nah she is the sexiest chick I've ever been associated with. Not just saying that to sound cool on Sup Forums. If you guys saw youd understand. Shes literally fucking sexy, short, tight little body with big tits that are pierced and fat ass you get lost in. Fuckkk. Why are the crazy ones the hottest

They are only crazy if they realise they can use their body ego is the cause of the crazyness

Yeah I just told her I don't have time for this and told her to fuck off and leave me alone.

She responded with of course you don't have the time. You don't know to handle anything that's a slight inconvenience to you. I think im just gonna leave it at that, i don't think I got anything else to say to her rn

I suggest you take it slow, if she can be talked to like you said then she should be able to understand your concerns. Make sure that she's 100% over her ex and if not gtfo

You just tell her no it's because I only give time to people who prove themselves to matter

>when I go out clubbing once a week to drink a fuckton and engage in meaningless sex with random bitches that I despise the day after.

Describe how it works in detail, please.

she totally does, that's the thing

she's a really rare type of girl imo who knows when she's going apeshit and overhtinking everything

so yeah i guess i will

I'll probably text her that later. Don't wanna bother texting back and forth right now

kinda funny

Yes exactly she sounds like the kind of chick who likes being chased and when one of the people she thinks are her orbiters wont do it she freaks out, self validation and that shit

>I've since gone full neet and now most of my days are spent either sleeping or on the internet. >The exception being when I go out clubbing once a week to drink a fuckton and engage in meaningless sex with random bitches that I despise the day after.

That second sentence sounds like a pathetic lie to me.

I don't really have a strategy. I'm pretty good looking and naturally charismatic so I've never had issues getting girls. I do somewhat play the asshole bit and give them backhanded compliments and stuff like that though but I know what amount is right. The worst thing you could do is put the pussy on pedestal, I talk to them in a polite manner but I make sure that my intentions are clear while deliberately giving off the vibe that I don't really give two fucks about them.

Yeah whatever makes you feel better about yourself man. Neet doesn't equal autistic

you seem to have studied a lot of "how to get laid" threads. I can see some cliches in the way you talk about women.

Yes this exactly. I'm done giving her that validation and once someone comes around giving her what she wants she fucks others (like me) over.

virgin detected

It's common sense man. It's a cliche because it works. I've never bothered to read any thread on how to get laid because I don't need to. You're fucking up by overanalyzing it.
Obivously there's no sure fire way on how to get with any girl but it's all about being able to read people and body language.

ok, but it doesn't explain why you've decided to jack off to your kids pics after 8 years of marriage, does it? explain yourself, faggot

I met a girl on Tinder once, just to fuck her.
I did, we met again and she gave me a love letter.
Then she asked me if we could be in a relationship, i said yes just for sex.
I only had sex with her one more time, then i broke up with her saying i didn't feel anything for her.
I never read that love letter, i still have it in my desk.

post it now or stop lying to us

The fuck are you on about m8?

have some respect for your wife, you degenerate
she doesn't deserve that

here you go

kekd

epic troll

show us what it says?

so how old was she? 8? 9?

It's all in spanish, you wouldn't understand a word and i don't want to read it and translate it.

She was 18, i thought it was weird too, seems something like a girl around 12 would do really.

naah, I could get arrested

"Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post"

my girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me and i have a suspicion she's with another guy because she did the same thing a while ago, but i can't prove it

>she did the same thing a while ago
ok

damn it

cunt

>seems something like a girl around 12 would do really
my ex did this, she was 13 and I was 14

did what a while ago? cheat on you?

I guess so

A friend of mine who I'm in love with just talked to me again. I told her the way I feel six months ago. I didn't wanted to be a heart broken child, I didn't wanted to be miserable beside her. I decided to tell her, and take some distance.
Now she's back, I still feel the same way. I never had the chance to tell her I'm still in love with her, but she missed me so much. We talked for hours about how much we threw away by taking some distance.

So here I am, a miserable liar.

hey I speak spanish, I can translate if you want me to.

I don't get.
you wanted a heart broken child? then you decided to tell her and she took distance? now shes back? who? that child? it doesn't make sense

>"I didn't wanted to be a heart broken child"

duh it's a story for smart poeple

>Now she's back
where did she leave? prison? does the prison have anything to do with that broken child?

u need a certain level of intelligence to understand this story

she went to prison and had an abortion
the baby was me

I broke up with my ex some time ago and I feel like could probably move on somewhat easily, I live my life everyday with no problems. But I find myself clinging myself to the memories because I won't know what to do once I forget about her. At least now I have the thoughts of her, romanticized as they may be, I kind of enjoy that painful nostalgia.
Anyone else feel like this?

what the fuck. why do you keep those memories? no bullshit, don't come up with that
>I won't know what to do once I forget about her

mate are you keeping yourself bussy? Do you feel lonely or something like that? The only reason for you may not be able to forget her is because you have nothing else to fill the space she left.

Hey guys, Valentines day is coming.....

Nah, you're kind of spot on.
I find nostalgia's better than monotonousness, at least it gives me some kind of emotion

looks like you're slowly transforming into a cuck

You are an embarrassment to the art of being a man. Please kill yourself.

You have your mom.

>5 years ago
>i start to love a girl that i met in an online chat
>she lives in another country
>she obviously doesn't love me back, but i still loved her alot
>good personality and good looking, was always nice towards anyone
>since there's no appropiate time for me to tell her, i get my friend to help me a bit
>he only tells the girl that i'm sad because i've been wanting to tell her but there's no good time to do so
>she feels guilty because this hurts me
>she talks to me, and we go on for hours
>she's a jehovas witness
>she tells me that this isn't real love and other bs
" Remember, We've only known eachother for 3 days "
>i've loved her for 3 months, we even talked to eachother 2 months before this
" You'll find another one "
" You're too young to understand love "
>she lies to me way too many times but i don't point it out
>then i start to even dream about her and i tell her about it
>she only says one thing
" Forget "
>she's offline for months thereafter, i never get over her and i'm mad because of what she said
>i feel bad again and i decide to tell her ( yet again ) how i feel
>i tell to her about the inevitable jealousy, sadness, and suffering
>i tell her about how i still love her
>i tell her to drown and to keep choking in hell
>she meets me with kindness
>lies about the afterlife and how she will meet me there
>im done hearing her religious bullshit and snap
" Why in the afterlife and not now, you fucking bitch? I just told you about how horrible this feels, I told you about how I think the idea of God is bullshit, I told you to drown, I have shown every ugly emotion at once. Yet here you are, telling me you'll meet me in the afterlife? Even after all of this, I still love you, and you don't seem to take me seriously. You fucking whore, I hope my middle finger goes as far as you can see "
>i couldn't care less that she went offline
>still love her a bit

Now imagine a similar situation many times over

Fun.

Is this a new meme or something?

>"embarrassment to the art of being a man"
>embarrassment to an art
You're an embarrasment to articulation.

That is grammatically incorrect. It was right to begin with.

It should be.

Wow

:)

: )