Who was better in their prime? Paul Pogba or Paul Scholes?

Who was better in their prime? Paul Pogba or Paul Scholes?

Can Scholes dab?
The answer is obvious

scholes never dabbed so I'm going to have to say Pogba

Well Scholes had excellent technique, a master of passing and was a key player in many title winning teams, but Pogba is big and black and has a cool haircut... so i'm gonna have to go with Pogba.

Pogba has 4 Serie A titles. Also he made it to the final of a major tournament with France. Scholes couldn't even achieve a semifinal with England's golden generation..

pogba and it's not even close

Charlie Adam is better than Pogba... minus the dab.

yeah and Scholes has like 15 premier league titles and 2 champions league medals and a few FA cups on top of that

*dabs*

Go do that stupid I believe that we will win chant amerifat, you lot know dooping nothing when it comes to football.

Serious reply

Scholes was better at controlling a match through his passing, and a slightly better goal scorer thus far. Pogba is the better dribbler and probably the better incisive passer. He has the potential to be a better goal scorer, and he probably will be in his prime.

Scholes is better because I think controlling a match through passing is the best quality a midfielder should have, which is why I consider Verratti better than Pogba right now.

>100m for the dabbing ginger djemba

Pogba probably hasn't reached his prime so the question is retarded but as you are an American poster that is to be expected.

>serie A after 2010
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
Serie A has been ligue 1 tier for a while now

>Pogba has 4 Serie A titles.

In the weakest era of Serie A ever where Juve have zero competition, and he was only the 3rd best midfielder in his team

>Also he made it to the final of a major tournament with France.

No thanks to Pogba. Payet and Griezmann carried them.

>Scholes couldn't even achieve a semifinal with England's golden generation..

There was much stronger competition back then, and Scholes was played out of position to accommodate Lampard and Gerrard.

Scholes wasn't played out of position,he played left midfield plenty of times.

>Pogba hasn't reached his prime

>a 23 year old kid has reached his prime

Pogba is black. They peak at 20.

>herpy derpy doooooooo

Analysing sport without the use of memes is impossible for autists

"""""""""20""""""""" every knows niggers lie about their age