So found out that my gf of almost 2 years has been married for about 3 years to a guy almost twice her age...

So found out that my gf of almost 2 years has been married for about 3 years to a guy almost twice her age. Should I continue to smash?

also pic not related.

Make her pay for it sexually. No need for thanks (;

Do you want to? If yes, then keep at it. If not, break it off. At least you have no obligations either way.

should I let her know that I know?

I think her right boob isnt done yet, the turkey timer hasn't popped up yet.

question isnt about this chicks tits. Just posting win for your time. I am still torn between just stop talking to her, keep hitting it, and or telling her husband.

Wtf is on her thumb?
4/10 would pass

use her. Like a living sextoy. Humiliate her, then dump her.

How the fuck did she hide her marriage for 2 years? Thats insane.

this

No. She thinks its OK to lie to you. That never ends well.

it's not worth it. i was in a 2 year relationship with a married woman, and it was a miserable experience. you will never be her top priority. if you're just in it for the sex, no problem. if you care and think you'll end up with this girl, you're fooling yourself. it won't happen. get out while you can. and in the unlikely chance she does leave her husband to be with you, just remember this is a lying whore who cheated on her husband for 2 years, she will do it to you.

sauce you freak

She's still married?

>this being a question

If she's dating you rn, she ain't about them anymore, she's about you.

and in another year she will be about someone else

god, what a joke of advice

Might as well, she never loved you anyway.

keep banging her for as long as she'll let you, if you enjoy that type of thing. I'd no longer consider her a "girlfriend" though... downgrade her ass to fuckslut. But do it slowly - if she used to dates and money being spent on her, cut it back slowly and steadily. If she eventually notices, then let her know why.

Oh and as other user suggests... make as you pull back on the GF stuff, increase the amount of depraved shit you do to her sexually.

Your off the hook. Why was you going to marry her? Ahahajajahava!!!

How do you date someone for 2 years and not find this out sooner? Online relationship you fucking faggot forever alone?

How the fuck could you not notice in 2 years that she goes home to sleep with her husband you faggot.

Or is it like a, she was married, then seperated but never did the official paperwork kind of thing.

DUDE
wheres the source

that's how my ex used to string me along. that "we're getting a separation" shit is almost always a lie

Wait how is this possible? She is your gf and she is married?

Surprise, women are deceitful whores

It's not that exactly. How the fuck does she find the time to be with you both? Haven't you suspected that she could be with someone else?

> gets milk without buying the cow
> complains

Yup. She just wants you to keep spending money on her. Fucking women... all the same.

OP, treat her as a cumdump for as long as you can, then drop her... preferably off a tall bridge in the dark of night.

That's not OP. OP is a lying faggot who made this thread and refuses to answer our questions

I doubt her husband feels that way tho.

And a cheating whore is still a cheating whore.