/180/: UNIBET EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP DAY 2

It's the middle day of action from Hasselt as the European Championship resumes,, with all matches now a lengthy first to 10 legs. There were a number of big upsets yesterday, including the exits of Robert Thornton, Michael Smith, Dave Chisnall and of course not forgetting gameraising cunt Gary Anderson, whose performance yesterday should have come attached with an apology. As a result, there's not really that many fixtures that stand out.

The best looking one is probably the evening's opener in the high-speed battle of former Lakeside champions with 2006's Jelle Klaasen against 2014's Stephen Bunting. BUNT MAN survived one match dart from Michael Smith to progress while Paedo Suarez easily disposed of scumbag brother Steve West. Another interesting fixture comes in the afternoon with everyone's favourite Serbo-Austrian Mensur Suljovic against sentient DIY store Ian White; with both players near to each other in the rankings, this one is too close to call. For the big names, Peter Wright gets Tennereefy's Cristo Reyes after his scrape past Justin Pipe, the scarily impressive Phil Taylor plays re-emerging "Future World Champion" Joe Cullen, James Wade goes up against Germany's only good player Max Hopp (sorry, /CUBE/) and Michael van Gerwen's reward for his stunning match against Simon Whitlock is a meeting with the similarly named angry Welsh roidlet Gerwyn Price, who will hope for no more butterfly interruptions after his match with Daryl Gurney was interrupted by one.

Coverage starts at 12:45pm UK time on ITV4 with the evening session from 7:00pm UK time on the same channel.

>Afternoon session
Kyle Anderson v James Richardson
Mensur Suljovic v Ian White
Peter Wright v Cristo Reyes
James Wilson v Mervyn King

>Evening session
Jelle Klaasen v Stephen Bunting
Phil Taylor v Joe Cullen
James Wade v Max Hopp
Michael van Gerwen v Gerwyn Price

>Day one round-up
pdc.tv/news/article/1ies3b1xbhh2j14fnp2hzs6mgm/title/unibet-european-championship-day-one

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/16jzayrkq64lf1931rorfgpamr/title/legendary-broadcaster-dave-lanning-passes-away
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahw yeeh /180/ time

>football and /180/
alri

Afternoon session doesn't look too spectacular which might make for some close matches.

>James Wade won yesterday
>Instead of using this to build momentum to actually win something he's going to go 3 legs behind and completely give up

[repeated 60 scores and numerous missed doubles intensify]

and we're on now

>these excuses
Gando couldn't be arsed because it wasn't the Worlds.

That's it.

>le vindaloo man

>7 (seven)

We pub darts now

Richardson is a glorified pub player.

Should have got nowhere near this tournament.

>YAYA/ KOLO

Kill me

Checked out 152 in league play last night lads

>Vindapoo

>EUROPEAN Championship
>Australian player

Explain this to me

>Eurovision Song Contest
>Australia is in it
It's a new world, lad.

With all the muds invading we needed to import Australia to maintain the white ratio.

>anderson
>white

>crowd so pissed they're chanting for a player who isn't even in the tournament

>"ruthless"
Never darken our screens again.

who /BIGMENS/ here

SIMPLY THE MENS

>this finishing

Mens pls

>the tactics of Ian White
Blunder and a half that.

BIG MENS

>Mensur Suljovic only qualified for the 2015 Worlds through the European Order of Merit (i.e. not even good enough to qualify through the standard Pro Tour OoM)
>he could be Top 10 for the 2017 Worlds

Ridiculous progression.

LE D14 MAN!

and again he hit it!

White is nowhere in this match now. Completely outplayed.

Hereby follows the most anyone will ever write about Ian White in one sitting. How can a man look like an aging queen and painfully heterosexual at exactly the same time? From one angle he looks like the sort of dude who turns up in documentaries to talk about the devastating impact AIDS had on the Chicago house scene, then he turns to the right and looks he goes on the pull at the WMC. He is cursed forever to be painfully dull, but not dull enough that he can do a “strictly business” gimmick. He has the charisma of a branch of Wickes.

Mensur wobbling a bit now.

DAT 141

Hot damn that Diamond 141.

>le miss D14 man

>Mensur having a freak out
lel

Phenomenal match that.

Don't think White was happy about the Gentle's over-celebrations.

M E N S U R

White bottled the start of the last leg

>Clowman is friends with Poop
So that's why he was fucking shit last night.

PIGWIFE SPOTTED

who? pics?

Don't fuck with his psychic powers, m8.

Peter Wright's wife

>CLOWNMAN

D12 strikes again

Reyes filling out nicely

DAT 116

Getting the feeling this game is going away from Cristo now.

>James Wilson v Mervyn King next

and that D5 could be the killer

I've only had this tournament on in the background but it seems like it's been pretty boring?

Am I right?

whitlock v MVG was good and suljovic-white was tight

otherwise yeah it's been dull

>clownman attempting meme double tops 100
>Cristo hits 119 out
ayy lmao

You haven't missed that much overall.

DAT 119

>This match
>Merv next

Was a decent match really. Reyes just fell off at the worst times.

James Wilson v Mervyn King, however, won't be decent.

What's King's excuse?

I'm guessing bad back today

What a fucking cuck

Is this over yet?

Jammy

Fancy it to go the distance with Merv peppering in these wayward darts

You're probably right on that one.

Why can't both lose?

We need jobbers with excuses

said nobody ever

THAT D16 TO SAVE THE MATCH

D A M N

Fucking clutch

>there was a fly that's why i lost

>merv dumped out by BDO jobber

TYBWilson

So just the one upset in the session as former BDO number 1 James Wilson eliminates former Lakeside runner-up Mervyn King. Admittedly this match was poor watching despite being a high standard throughout due to how dull both players are. With a 99 average though Merv's excuse will be "I couldn't break the throw because I have sciatica/gout/compulsive liar's disease".

In the other afternoon fixtures, Kyle Anderson eased past 2011's James Richardson, Ian White fought back from 8-3 down to force a decider with Mensur but the Austrian had a storming last leg to take the match while Cristo Reyes put up a challenge to Peter Wright but just fell off at the wrong times, allowing the Clown through.

We resume in 2 hours. See you then.

This interview is embarrassing

Now kiss.

your one hour warwning

Ah shit, Dave Lanning's died: pdc.tv/news/article/16jzayrkq64lf1931rorfgpamr/title/legendary-broadcaster-dave-lanning-passes-away

Him and Sid will be calling matches in heaven now.

And we're back on with the evening session.

Think it will go with seeding/ranking tonight

Klassen
Taylor
Wade
MVG

Wouldn't mind Bunt Man taking out Klaasen. I just don't like that guy, even if I don't think about his past noncing adventures.

dat comfy john lowe 9 dart leg

>the T17-T18-D18 finish
always weirds me out

Most people don't like him. Arrogant and a bad loser.

IT'S TIME

WHO /BUNT MAN/ HERE

worst walk on in darts history

RIP buntman

I find Bunting physically repulsive. I can't watch his matches because looking at him makes me feel sick.
And fuck his meme entrance music

Come on, best waifu, give Dortmund all your power!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

>paedo suarez walking out to "sex on fire"
someone's getting sacked for that

Klassen probably already lost his sack since he didnt go to prison

Whoops, wrong thread. Sorry, lads!

>pizzas ready

>its a bunting walks into a brick wall episode

Least it's not "Shinobi Vs Dragon Ninja"

lyl

you all know klaasen will fall down the drain after the break

Started early.

>its a bunting cant hack it in the big leagues episode

Yeah, was just about to say that.

Probably the worst for losing concentration because it goes from 120+ average to sub-60 in a second.

Btw for all of you who are playing darts yourselves and get mad because you can't hit shit: I managed to pour in a whopping 45.1 average while battling the CPU - so I didn't even get to check most of the legs.

Hope that makes you feel better.

Play some local comps, you could be the next max hopp.

Mon the Bunt