Hey Sup Forums. Tonight I'm crashing my van at high speed into a tree to attempt suicide...

Hey Sup Forums. Tonight I'm crashing my van at high speed into a tree to attempt suicide. Would I have a better chance of dying if I had my seatbelt on or off?

Seatbelt off. Ragdoll physics for the win

there is big change you get paralyzed. jump front of train instead. it's very painless if u do it right. it's also quite popular.

get someone to recover the dashcam for a sweet Webm.

Obviously seatbelt OFF. Make sure you're going fast as fuck too. The last thing you want to do is get horribly mangled but not die

Dude fuck you you're messing with everyone's schedule if you do that

You should make a home-made explosive to ensure death, or either a toxic gas

What year and model is the van? It probably has airbags not to mention a frame intended to protect the driver. A pickup truck is just bolted to the frame, they'll explode into bits in an accident. A passenger vehicle will deform but protect the precious blobs inside, along with the airbags.

Why do you want to kill yourself? You a faggot or something?

Seatbelt off, disable airbag. Take a fuck load of blood thinners (or alcohol) first, so if you don't die from the impact, you'll still bleed out from your wounds

Do you have a gopro?

passengers will be in shock for a while, besides their bosses will understand.

nice pepe420

This!
>Choo Choo mother fucker!

instead of crashing your van go ahead and track down all the anons posting in here withing you harm and van them friend.

What a waste of a good van

how the hell u make bomb unless u r an expert? and where uyou get toxins?

Dont do it. Someone loves you

no don't listen this. just do it.

If you give me your van I'll come and kill you :)

Kek

Please dont hurt a tree my dude.

I work at a train station in the UK, it happens a lot now so we have alternative routes we can use and the drivers get a fat wad and a week off so they don't give a shit.

I like it when it happens as its less work for me to do!
If I were to end it I'd do it this way.

A tree.
Such efforts
Just slice yourself up guuuud

Find a better way of suicide, that would probably paralyze you if you try it with seatbelt off. It would cause minor damage to your body with seatbelt on. Jump in front of a train or hang yourself.

Dont do it!
Or you will burn in hell forever!
Start a new life far away.

If you're suicidal, then just get yourself a fuck-it-all attitude.
Sell your stuff, buy a good gun and gear, go to Shitholistan and fight ISIS. Maybe you get killed, but that's what you wanted in the first place. Until then - lots of fun shooting people.
Also, you might find something to live for. Like, shooting people.

Don't do it, life is there to be enjoyed. Leave this website now and talk to a relative/friend.

I thought about it once or twice, the seat belt in my thunderbird doesn't work and it doesn't have airbags.

Don't do that. Fuck ISIS but fuck the retards that we send to fight them even more. You're better than that. Have fun with your suicide. Cop shootout would be nicer

watch that edge son!!