Do you like Latinas?

Do you like Latinas?

If they wear deodorant

Latinas usually smell great

This

I've fucked a few. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Clean pussy is clean. Stank pussy is stank. Transcends race.

I want a Latina to sit on my face

are spanish girls included in "latinas" becouse i love spanish girls

yes

They're wonderful lovers. Crazy as hell though. They'll rip your heart out if you let them. You have to establish dominance right off the bat. They usually only respond to force. Their ranch culture instills that in them at a young age. Probably from seeing their dad beat the shit our of their mom.

I love them!

YES! and just think of how rare they'll become once that wall goes up!! They'll be like DeLoreans or some shit... Except for the Puerto Ricans... they'll still be around.

There are 10s of millions of US born Hispanics

And if Trump continues being shitty, he will most likely be voted out next election

Accurate. They love a patriarchy just like at home.

Just watch out though... they're super fertile and super religious. So unless your careful, you're going to be stuck with a kid you don't want.

No, user, the wall will solve everything. Trump says so. That and education vouchers. Now, I'm off to apply for a job at the steel mill my daddy worked at; Trumps bringing back that shit. Going to be like 1950s up in here come summertime!

They don't all vote Mexican

If every Latino citizen in the US voted, Trump could never win

Texas, Arizona, and Florida would all go blue

But I think Trump will be even more unpopular than he is now for a slew of reasons by next election, and if he fails to make progress where it actually counts, he will face a tough reelection. If he even wants to run again.

Ugh I can't believe rednecks actually buy into that shit

I do.
Except for the fact that they despise me
t. latino (not caribbean nor furrymexican nor centralamerican)

True Fact" Most mexicans are too lazy to vote.
Plus EVERYTHING they touch goes to SHIT.
Every neighborhood
Every school district
Every city.
Their "culture is nothing but drinking shitty Bud Light and making ugly, fat babies that will then repeat the cycle.
Then there's all teh gang activity, child abuse, graffiti, random violence and drug trafficking.

Nothing but cockroaches.
Texan here, so I see it EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Stupid, shot and squatty.

>>LATINAS TURN TO OVER AGED PUMPKINS AT AGE 25-

total shit tier genetics .
that her MOM- not her grandmother.

(although mexicans are fond of being 32 year old grand mothers as well.)

Not true really, their crime issues have gone down so much over the years. And all of the safest big cities in the US have big Mexican populations.

My favorite are the attractive ones that think that their beauty somehow makes them more then what they actually are.

No my last gf had a better mustache than me.

that gif is typical of beaner "quality"

I lived in a crehap house a few years ago and used to help all teh neighborhood kids with their bikes- fixing flats, oiling rusty chains and putting wheels on straight.
It horrified me to see how the mexicans wopuld fix their kids bikes with bent coat hangers instead of using bolts and nuts.

Mexicans don't give two shits about their kids.
Had one run in front of my truck and it's a literal miracle the little fijole didn't get squished. mamicita was sitting in a chair in teh driveway and never said a word to him about literally running into the street in front of a moving vehicle.

cockroaches.

they're good fucks until they turn 16 and have their first children

>rednecks

I know, it's nuts... and sad.

Back to the point of this thread... this one looks latina, right?

Name one race that don't turn to shit when they turn 40. I can show you a Spanish chick like Jennifer Lopez that aged great.

she actually looks like a white chick to me, with a little bit of a tan

>d all of the safest big cities in the US have big Mexican populations.

Liar.
The safest cities are ALWAYS majority white.
70% of all gang members are MEXICAN.
I live near the brown shithole called San Antonio...
Go on and tell us allll about this mythical safe city full of mexicans..

Possibly... though call. Could be some type of a-rab too.

This one's certainly some type of latina...

they are down for anything

That's ALL of them... 5ft tall and300 pounds, but they think that makes them " curvy" or "thick"

little bitches be fat ( or 4ft 6 and 80 pounds- but that's true for their mexi manlets as well)

Plenty of white women are HOT into their 60's. Christie Brinkley is still shooting SI covers for fucks sake. Mexicans have shitty genetics. I live near their brown losers.

Name 3... pro-tip, you can't.

This is correct but their 'culture' is fucking stupid. They are generally awful people in groups and their volume and lack of tact is appalling. Then they toss that 'we are latin' like it's OK to disrupt whatever they fuck they just disrupted. Also, the shelf life on the non-Mexican latinas is very small. Like from 18-25. Then, here comes the inappropriately dressed, fat latina mom. Sources - I live in one of those cesspools filled with latin people called Miami.

That's how most white guys will view Latinas.

and mexicna men are SUPER uptight in bed. I've banged a bunch that had husbands or bf's that wouldn't do anything interesting in bed. I let the dress up in costumes, spank them, treat them rough, use vibrators on them, tie them up and call them dirty names.

NONE of which their little beaner men will do.

you literally pulled this out of your ass. buttblasted spic/ self hating white detected.

no

Dude just because you can find a few white chicks that aged we'll don't mean 95% of ALL woman age like shit after 40. I can seriously just go to Walmart and find any race/age that looks like shit. That doesn't mean there isn't exceptions but the majority of people age like shit

fuuuck those nipple are gross. mexicans chicks have some ugly nipples- especially once they've had kids... they're like dark raisins or something...
absolutely disgusting.

shit tier genetics

I think we can disregard Mr.KKK here. Acting like white people don't look like shit when they age.

Bullshit- MILF was invented to describe white women...try and find some mexican or black milf video...there's a reason it doesn't exisit.

They do exist ya dingus

butt hurt beaner detected.
I can't imagine what it would be like to be brown and squatty and live in a country surrounded by smarter, more attractive people with actual accomplishments in their history...no wonder y'all are so bitter and angry...KEK.

Talk about shit tier. How about waking up to this after 15 years

Every Latina I've ever fucked has either wanted me to cum inside them or to swallow my load. Every white girl insists on a condom and either spits or refuses to even let me cum in her mouth.

Latinas are crazy, but fuck it can be worth it

I'm glad you think this. Leave the sexy latinas to me

Too bad there are no sexy Latina milfs right?

That's probably why they all have AIDS or other diseases.

post up all the hot 50 year old mexican women..we'll wait....

I'll open with Helen Mirren... hell she's probably in her 70's and still attractive.
mexicants would be dead from diabetes long before that.
the mexicans here will literally give their kids cheetos and soda for breakfast.

This. I mean they probably just want to get pregnant but when they squeeze on that dick while you cum fuhhhh

hit and miss though. they either turn out like this or they go the complete opposite direction looking like consuela

that's an anomaly ( sorry to use big words)

for mexicans it's a given.
You OBVIOUSLY don't live near mexicans.

Yes

Suuure- all fun and games til the stab you in your sleep with a steak knife because they thought you got a text from a girl.

they could be Italian. (or Spanish)
I do know a few hot mexi milfs- but they are very few and far between.

Seen it happen with my own eyes 1000 times. Little ms beaner puts on a few pounds in her teens or early 20, has a kid or 3 and balloons up to an ommpalooma at age 35.

Changing Cinco De Mayo
into
Buildo De Wall Day!!

My ex from Brazil

kek

same fag laughing at his own joke

Wrong, dicklicker.

Yea it's like they or their parents never attend school and can't properly rise their kids.
But I'm sure you think most people are born middle class and privileged to go to school and not working for survival.

wrong again beaner fag

your shits retarded and you sound like a fag.

Middle class sure as fuck isn't "privileged". They're the poor schmucks that gets taxed out the ass to pay for the beaners , their fucked up kids and all the arrests and incarcerations to follow.

There's no way a person over 18 wrote this.

I don't think that classifies as latina, post more, tho.

Idk. Mine is 32 and I think she still looks great. Also no kids and was a Virgin till she was 25

Technically it might, although they may be considered Brasileiras ("Brazilian woman" in Portuguese). Either way, here.

Look at me I can use photoshop too

Not bad for 47

I used paint- check the exif fag. I don't need to cheat.
Plus it took you like 15 minutes to do yours.

looks like shit in that pic..are you trying to be clever or something?? And she clearly has white genes in her.

If you are stupid enough to cheat on a Spanish chick you deserve the knife. Everyone knows Spanish chicks are crazy jealous. But at the same time you can get a Spanish chick to do anything you want because they are just trying to make you happy all the time

>when it took you 6 minutes but you claim 10 minutes is suspicious

Alright clearly jennifer fuckin lopez doesnt count as a baseline for natural aging of a latina female...
anyone who's been a millionaire for like 20+ years is gonna stay beautiful

Just stop. No way you are being serious.

that chick has been spammed all over this board for years- are you saying she's your "girlfriend'??

What's her ethnic background?
I've met Argei's that are str8 up white, but speak spanish.

Why can you cherry pick white girls that age good but when I do it you have a problem?

Here is a Mexican chick who is 50. Shit genes right?

I do over share her.
She is mexican. Little dash of asian like half a dozen generations ago.
Her parents are both born and raised in mexico. She was born here after they immigrated. She is bi-lingual but her spanish sucks.

Share some more of her then nigger, we don't believe you

Meh people on here just think nobody else gets laid. She is sexy as fuck and there is no such thing as over sharing nudes

Taken this weekend

she's half mexskin, and again, has obvious white genetics in her background.
That sure as fuck isn't a mexican nose...

you can cherry pick celebs with tons of money if you want, but the reality is that mexican girls plump up and age fast as fuck.

I never said they don't make cut fuck puppets when they're young. but they get fat and age into dried apple faces by about 26

Fair enough nig nog

She isn't white at all man. A google search would fucking teach you that

Are those her parents in the photo on the table?? They look white and/or chinky to me.

I'm just saying, she is early thirties and still holding up.
You want to see some genetic fuckery go look up Alaska natives.

Aunt and uncle. The Japanese guy is an in law.

I NEED MORE
NOW
ALL I HAVE OF HER IS THIS

Let me get the folder bro
I only have a few

"well" you moran, the word is "well".

I can easily find 100 white women over 40 that are attractive. Finding that many Latinas would take days.
Dude, I live near almost a million little brown beaners...where the fuck do you live?

Yea it's really hard

Names don't mean shit. she's half mex and half leb.

But either of those 2 could have been white eith a mex or leb name.

I had this one gal over my place, she was from Mexico, cute accent, about 5'1. Thick.

She was INTENSE. The only woman, that literally kept stroking and sucking after I already came.... she WANTED AND NEEDED for me to get hard again in her mouth.

That passion is unreal.

Delish.