Give me one good reason why killing all black people in the world wouldn't instantly make it a better place

Give me one good reason why killing all black people in the world wouldn't instantly make it a better place.

Kill all Jews first. They control everything.

Hmmm cant think of one

yea thats a hard one

Because it's people who want to "Kill all ___" that are whats wrong with society.

All sports, entertainment, and music turns to shit.

Because I would have no weed dealers. You fucking jerk.

What are you a hippy? This isn't some free love commune, it's 2017 nigger. Early Americans were all like let's kill all redcoat niggers and doing so birthed the most superior nation in all of history

lol apparently shouting nigger to a beat is music

Still not a reason on how the world wouldn't be a better place. As it would. Also add sand niggers to that and we're pretty set

>buying weed from niggers instead of your glorious white friends
Disgusting

A world without nigger and jew would be like a world without cockroach and mouse.

> You don't want to slaughter people in the hopes of creating a utopia?
> Fucking commie.

Can I ask what you do for our society that's so superior?

He's not a nigger/criminal.

SO... better?

Because killing innocent humans demoralizes us as a species. You have the same murderous lust that you're trying to accuse the _____ of doing.

>that are whats wrong with society
Maybe finish school before you get an opinion about the world.

>Implying your white friends are always on deck

So what you're saying is; nothing. Okay, just making sure.

Because mexicans will just do what blacks do.

So you're stating that it is essential they exist. Good point.

Because then you'd find a new thing to hate on. And even if you only had white people left you'd bitch that some of them aren't actually white.

Then you'd hate the smallest difference like nose size and hair color.

It would never end.

Why are your references so fuckin old? Calm the fuck down grandpa.

We would lose so much entertainment on 4 chan

>lol it like blew my mind that something with a musical beat is music
Fuck off with your retarded edgy musical views. I bet you think people playing their instruments as loud and irritatingly uncoordinated as possible along with some retard dressed like a faggot screaming unhoherently is 'real music'

I'm about to finish undergrad but nice attempted insult.

Nobody thinks niggers have murderous lust. They're just violent and unpredictable, which doesn't have a place in the modern world.
If anything, they demoralize the species, and they hinder the progress.

>git gud faggot

>nigger
>innocent
Pick one

because you'd still be here?

The opposite actually. Since when is not committing crimes bad for society?

Okay, than you're saying it's just you with a lust with kill entire groups of people.

What are you doing to progress society?

While true, that goes for any ethnicity or race.

Because this planet isnt overpopulated as it is
>boo hoo there will be more

Blacks created every single form of modern music for the last 150 years........

aww, precious snowflake

>let's trigger racist emotions in unsuspecting readers
shill harder schlomo

>innocent

Welcome to America where every citizen is innocent until proven guilty. You can move somewhere else if you want to pre-judge humans like a dictatorship.

They are sub cultures. They still live in the dark ages. Since they don't seem to want to evolve might as well kill em off so the human race actually could progress instead of spending huge amount of resources on monkeys and beasts

Too many beautiful black women out there. Not to mention we would lose a lot of workers, gamers, athletes etc.

Not all black people are ghetto monkeys flinging shit around, making chimp noises and waiting for the first of the month. Some of them are actually pretty fucking cool.

Careful.

This triggers the fuck out of white guys.

>The opposite actually. Since when is not committing crimes bad for society?

Than I guess you murdering people in claims of 'making a better society' would end you up on death row?

This

>implying the dispensaries aren't always on deck
Step up niggerlover

It should, because it's untrue.

Git gud on what? Finding a specific race of friends for bud when I have tons left to not worry about having no pot dealer? Either shitty troll or you're 15.

> overpopulated

So the solution is murder. Hey, at least be truthful about your morals.

Poor people are shitty regardless of origin

But then we wouldn't have any people like Martin Luther Ki...no...we won't have people like Nelson Man...wait...we won't have people like Mohammed Al...that's wrong too. Ok OP go ahead...

It's not murder if they're criminals.

"Calm down" says the retard always spazzing out because his views are retarded and no one else cares about them

>Implying I need to go to a dispensary for weed from where I live
Fuck you, acoustic nigger.

Except nigger music isn't even music. Its a bunch of apes literally saying "OOGA BOOGA GIT DAT MONEY THUG LIFE BITCHES WITH TITS TRAP NIGGAS XANAX WEED *Trap bass drop BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE

90s Rap music was even worse. A bunch of niggers whining about how hard da hood is u ain't bout it. Fuck nigger music.

>let's kill all redcoat niggers
How's that working out for you?

Because there's nothing wrong with black people, just niggers.

Unless you plan on building a space station that can hold 2.4 billion people, yeah. Mass genocide is needed

There would be massive job loss. So many people are employed to babysit and care for those animals. Less cops, prison guards, social workers etc. Like it or not they are job producers.

I'm not sure who 'they' are since 'nigger' is not a taxonomy word. You also don't seem to know what evolution is since all organisms currently alive are part of an unbroken chain 4.5 billion years old.

Please stop being what you hate and try to elevate all humanity.

1. OP mentioned all niggers in the world, not just America.
2. Name a single society made better by black people. All places they live are worse than when they arrive. That proves they are guilty.

Fact: ALL western music stems from the black people.
Even techno and it's offshoots come from black people.
HISTORY.

>Itt 4chans underaged user base

The plan is always to build and expand. People who believe in mass genocide should be surrounded by padded walls.

It's called being an oldfag you newfag piece of shit.

there's not a logical reason, just morals.

You should probably know a little bit about western musical history before you open your mouth.

What does that even mean? You'd rather buy from illigitimate niggers than a despensary?

You clearly haven't listened to Joey Badass or Kendrick

WE

I do, that's the sole reason I stated what I stated above.

Good argument. Go back to listening your manchild metal music in moms basement while being mad at the world you ignorant faggot

I've never had a black dealer that didn't undercut me. Niggers can't comprehend that other people have scales.

What? They did

because then Morgan Freeman wouldn't be around to narrate things for us anymore.

There would be more job openings too being that many of them are employed. They could also get other government funded jobs due to how much money would be saved with them gone.

I hate nigger and that niggers attitude that they have. This is only happen in the USA were the niggers act so hostile

1. Samuel L Jackson
2.Usain Bolt
3. Morgan Freeman

women deserve bigger dicks

But what you stated is objectively wrong

He's basically white anyway. Plus he might die soon.

Go to Africa and run across one of those nigger tribes and see if they don't act hostile to whitey

All societies on earth have had contributions from every skin color.

Memes. The blacks make some good memes when they put their collective braincell (braincell, not braincells) together

Yeah, cause you have some shitty ones. Not a single white dealer i know that doesnt always have gud on deck
>git gud faggot

Because the rotting and dissolving of such pure poison draining into the earth at the same time would surely doom us all.

>Kendrick

TOO MANY NIGGAS NOT ENOUGH HOES
>I GOTTA SWIMMING POOL FULL OF LIQUOR AND THEY DIVE IN IT
>FUCK THEM OTHER NIGGAS CAUSE I'M DOWN FOR MY NIGGA
>MY DICK SO HARD IT MAKE THE METAL DETECTOR GO OFF
>BITCH DON'T KILL MY VIBE
>I'M GOING BIG SUCK MY DICK
>YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK
>YA BISH
>WHERE YOUR GRANDMA STAY, HUH MUH NIGGA
>MARTIN HAD A DREAM
>IF I TOLD YOU I KILLED A NIGGA AT 16 WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME
>HALLE BERRY OR HALLELUJAH
>WHERE MUH MOTHERFUCKING DOMINOES AT?
>GODDAMN I GOT BITCHES
>REAL IS GOD, NIGGA
>ME DA BEST NIGGUH, KENDRICK DA KING GON FUCK YOU UP
>COMPTON CRIP NIGGAS AINT NUTHIN TA FUCK WIT
>I PRAY MY DICK GET BIG AS THE EIFFEL TOWER SO I CAN FUCK THE WORLD FOR 72 HOURS
>THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS KILLED MY BROTHER
>Deliberately ironic track on his concept album
>Skits
>Compton
>ridiculous robot voice
>Pushing an '04 mercedes-benz
>I strictly had wanted her thighs around me
>Nothing but pussy stuck on my mental
>MC Eiht's terrible verse on maad city
>MUH HOMEBOY JUST DOMED A NIGGA
>Goddamn, I got bitches, wifey, girlfriend and mistress (How is this any different from Waka's "Got a man bitch, got a mistress, a couple girlfriends, I'm so hood rich" again?)

How does it feel that the best rapper is fucking white?

Okay and most aren't murderers or criminals.

Oh shit, he's right

Nobody Cares about history.

Whatever you nigger lover. Anyone with a brain knows rap is degenerate music.

>Give me one good reason why killing all black people in the world wouldn't instantly make it a better place.

It would definitely make the world a better place.

Except there are horses so they can still have bestiality if they want it.

I have enough dealers to not go to a fucking dispensary since I do not have my med card at the moment, do I need to repeat on all caps for you to read?
Sucks to suck, bro. Maybe because you come off as an enormous faggot?
>Newfag confirmed

american sports would suck

i dont want to only have watch hockey

Please tell me you don't think eminem is the best rapper...

plus i don't want to deal with europoors shit posting during the olympics that they have more medals

>acoustic