Why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?

why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?

Cause Shibas are cute

my mother. nothing else

How would I praise kek if I was an hero?

I have I keep waking up to myself shit posting on Sup Forums

>I cannot escape.

Nah. I wanna see where this crazy ride goes

> I have

ghost

> 25 y/o male
> Work a decent career, make as much as the median family income for the city, benefits are okay
> 800-ish credit score, a few thousand cushion in the bank, saving up for mortgage on a house
> Drive a recent-model Corolla, it was my first new car purchase, it's my only debt and I overpay the bill on the 5-year loan every month
> Fairly healthy, no major health problems that I know of
> Volunteer in local school as a mentor to underprivileged youth
> Have long-term GF (I was a virgin until I was 23) who is hot but certifiably insane (like I visited her when she was in inpatient psych ward), though I've learned how to deal with that and she's recovering, and she's fairly redpilled about a lot of social things, plus she can cook/bake really well and she's doing amazingly in college
> Have a nice apartment that's pretty comfy, good view of mountains, kitchen always a mess but it's because we both cook everything from scratch and it's very lived-in, crazy amount of gardening per square foot so we always have stuff like herbs and green onions and chard
> I quit smoking and it's actually been far easier than I expected
> Discovered the reason I was depressed all the time is that my vitamin D was dangerously low, and supplementation fixed it in a hurry
> Weed is legal here
> I can still shitpost on Sup Forums, just like I did when I was 13

10/10 would live life again

same

cross over fgt

>I overpay the bill on the 5-year loan every month

If it's a term loan it makes no sense to overpay it or pay it off early, your total interest will not change. It's much better to put that money towards your down payment or otherwise keep it in an interest-bearing account.

statu quo

not a liberal, will enjoy 8 years of kek

The money is paying off the principal of the loan

>why haven't you killed yourself yet, Sup Forums?
Having way too much fun, and it'll all be over all too soon anyway

because killing myself requires effort.

my parents busted their ass for me for years, and now they're in their 70s and I can't just abandon them like that because they're actually good to me.

Because I'm convinced in the possibility of multiple beliefs.
Sucks