Courts 2, Trump 0

Courts 2, Trump 0

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/1/31/14444862/obama-refugee-ban-2011?client=ms-android-verizon
wnd.com/2017/01/2011-obama-paused-iraq-refugee-program-for-6-months/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hypocrisy-obama-banned-iraqi-refugees-6-months-2011-liberals-said-nothing/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-trumps-executive-order-is-similar-to-barack-obamas-iran-refugee-ban-but/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's it feel, Trumpsters?

DELETE THIS OR ILL SEE YOU IN COURT

Republicucks on suicide watch

> Trump's vetting gets thwarted by liberal faggots.
> All sandniggers that were planning terrorists attacks flood in at the same moment, in fear of losing their occasion.
> A series of consecutive attacks all within a few weeks of each other shifts american opinion and everybody becomes alt right.
> Trump has no serious opposition and can now peacefully implement his true plans to Make America Great Again.

be honest, it was gonna happen someday anyway

Don't worry. He will stack the supreme Court in his favor.

> Trump has no serious opposition and can now peacefully implement his true plans to Make America Great Again.
So did Hitler and look what he accomplished

The 9th circuit doesn't count. It's not the most overturned court in the country for nothing.

I'm unconcerned by this, I'm enjoying libtards repeating their tagline "muslim ban" while their token black president performed the exact same action in other muslim areas of high risk.

Republican fantasies. The vetting is already pretty extreme. None of the countries on the list has ever attacked us within the united States. Bowling Green.

Hitler accomplished a lot

All this noise for a short-term muslim ban
>Make America Insane Again

No, he actually didn't do that. google.com/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/1/31/14444862/obama-refugee-ban-2011?client=ms-android-verizon

Keep up the bullshit.

Sure. Lets ban Muslims and lock up the Jews and protesters. That's what Trump stands for.

> be supreme court in 2017
> see donald trumps best legal team
> be berry picking af
> team mentions harambe and pepe
> ban re-instated

Shilling this hard this quickly

Short term? Also it's unconstitutional to specifically ban people of a religion.

sure, kid

got em

"Shilling". Are you paid by Russia to be here?

It's as if you have no idea what you're talking about and just keep repeating your tagline "obummer did the same thing!"

You idiots on the far right and far left actually have a lot in common.

triggered af

>i dont understand the difference between citizens and non-citizens.

Previously on braindead

> being left sided
> supporting corrupt hilary
> on Sup Forums
> kys

liberal ideology has once again endangered our country

No it isn't. It's unconstitutional to ban visa and green holders. Executive branch has power to block immagration from any country for any reason at any time. Try reading the constitution faggot.

wnd.com/2017/01/2011-obama-paused-iraq-refugee-program-for-6-months/

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hypocrisy-obama-banned-iraqi-refugees-6-months-2011-liberals-said-nothing/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-trumps-executive-order-is-similar-to-barack-obamas-iran-refugee-ban-but/

>According to an ABC News article from 2013, the Obama administration did indeed cease processing Iraqi refugees from entering the U.S. in 2011 for a six-month period, even people who had previously helped U.S. forces in Iraq. One person who applied for refugee status was killed while waiting to be processed.

It's either right or it's wrong, don't get all spergy over scale.

Liberal ideology is based as fuck. Consider suicide.

I liked that show.

Once your in this country you have rights. Illegal or not.

It doesn't matter if they are citizens yet. He can't legally make a law targeting Muslims. He can however target countries, but he can't be proven to have the intent to specifically ban Muslims. So his problem is his mouth.

Where's all this winning at? HAHAHA

you can't be serious
it ruins everything it touches

Kek

tell me where in the EO it says muslims

ITT: Liberal tantrums reach their passive agressive phase

>> Trump's vetting gets thwarted by liberal faggots.
Pretending that extreme vetting wasn't already taking place.

>> All sandniggers that were planning terrorists attacks flood in at the same moment, in fear of losing their occasion.
Trumpsters claim that Muslim ban wasn't racist yet use terms like "sandbaggers"

>> A series of consecutive attacks all within a few weeks of each other shifts american opinion and everybody becomes alt right.
Sounds like Timothy McVeigh's wet dream

>> Trump has no serious opposition and can now peacefully implement his true plans to Make America Great Again.

You must have missed all the recent demonstrations.. Trumps approval ratings are plummeting and he has only been President two weeks

Yes he can. Constitution allow ban of immagration from any country race or religion. Can't ban the visa and green holders. Read the fucking constitution

I'LL SUE YA

Conservative ideology has once again endangered our country.
>depends on your point of view

KEEP SLUGGING, MR. PRESIDENT.

BEAT THOSE JEWS DOWN INTO SUBMISSION.

>sandbaggers

The point of the bill to prevent them from migrating in the first place, retard.
The 9th circuit decision is terrible, it bases its ruling on Trump's statements during campaign, instead of whats actually in the EO. It will be reversed easily.

Just shows their liberal bias by not banning Obamas same orders. And as usual, liberal courts legislate from the bench instead of respect the law that's written.

>implying Hitler did something wrong

>liberal courts legislate from the bench
Thank god.

>quickly Chaim, increasecivil unrest and race-war efforts by 500%!

no it hasn't
securing our borders is a objectively good thing

And now the political commentary of it is even more poignant

>assuming all lefties supported hillary
>inb4 bern victim; all candidates were absolutely horrible so i voted for abraham lincoln

Hitler was a pretty evil cocksucker tbh.

He did a few things wrong, everyone makes mistakes. He took Rothchilds bait and ultimately failed. That's one thing he did wrong, also he fucked up in high school math.

>Don't worry. He will stack the supreme Court in his favor.
Unless the Dems follow the McConnel rule and say that the next President should pick the Justices

Actually, my friend, the constitution doesn't allow that. The Code of Laws of the United States of America allow that, and the USC is subject to the constitution and its amendments, thus, if the federal authorities who's job it is to deliberate over, say, an Executive Order that must be given power by a legislative power, maybe some kind of constitution or an act of Congress, deem it to go against said constitution? They have to do their job, and say "Nah". Else, it's a whole lot of not being American, or legal.

Check Amendment #14, fellow American.

You're making my side look dumb.

...at least that's what the people who have long-ago infiltrated and currently control my education and media tell me, and why shouldn't I believe every single word? I always believe my greatest allies.

Trump 1 Clinton -2

>le "everyone is shit" centrist with no strong opinions

Stupid republicucks

nobody cares

Literally not how The 14th amend or EOs work.

Explain to us how they work.

>jews controlled everything
>hitler decides to genocide them
would have been nice if they were all exterminated

What happened to compromise?
Now it's winner take all.

neither does the constitution.

It does, actually.

that's so american

2? What's the second?

Original ruling and the appeal

anyone who calls themselves a liberal or democrat is part of the sjw virtue signaling mental illness madness that has infected many places
it's a minority of people, but it corrupts the whole left side

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

ahahaha, lol

that's so american

it's the future i can sue

Oh no! Now we have to go back to just using extremely strict vetting instead of an outright ban, the country will be overrun!

Same could be said of the Tea Party on the right

Is this a bot? Posts the exact same shit in every thread.

14th amend is equal protection under law. It has nothing to do with Immigration procedures. Your second point was a word salad, if you can rephrase i can explain why you are wrong.

the 9th circuits entire decison is based on judging the EO on his statements during the campaign, which is jurisprudencially ridiculous.

Plenty of Republicans agree with the courts, or at least disagree with Trump's attacks on the judiciary and the reach of his executive order.

Start paying attention.

the ban was so other countries could get their shit together
>doesn't know what copy and paste is

>liberal
>democrat
>dichotomy
>conservative
>republican

How the fuck do you accept that liberal is to Democrat, as conservative is to Republican, and nothing else? You can have liberal Republicans, and Conservative Democrats. It's a minority of people, but it happens on either side.

>> All sandniggers that were planning terrorists attacks flood in at the same moment, in fear of losing their occasion.
all of those terrorists who have made it through an extensive two year vetting process that trump has given no suggestions on how to improve? those terrorists?

>liberal Republicans, and Conservative Democrats.
did you mean centrists?

TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

THE COURTS SHOULD STFU

JEWS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE BENCH

>president gets cucked by judges
I love democracy. I can't make heads or tails of the chain of command.

How is it that a president can pardon a convict who was sentenced by a judge, but the same judge can overrule the same president's decision? Care to explain?

If not for the Wall Street meltdown, he'd be one of the greatest Presidents

Boo hoo my god emperor piss slave doesn't get to fuck over as many brown people now... waaaa..

Hitler fucked over germany for the next 50 years. way to make germany great again adolf.

Hillary 0, Trump 1

lol :D

Trump will appoint all conservative judges for the next 4 years.
>years of pain

>TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
and the executive branch is only one of three branches of government

welcome to civics 101

nigger detected.