Start listening to hip hop

Start listening to hip hop

no dad go away!

Kendrick is saying the exact things Soros doesn't want to hear, though.

give me a million quid and i'll consider it

kanye's last 2 albums were good. no other hip hop is any good though

>being this naive

UH UH UH NIGGA UH YA SMELL ME CUZ? UH UH UH FUCK YOU CRACKER ASS WHITEBOYS, YA'LL JUST MUH PLAY TOYS, I CREEP ON YA IN YO SLEEP WHIP OUT MUH GAT & IT GO 'BLAT', FUCK YO WHITE BITCH AT YOUR FUNERAL IN THE BATHROOM, SHE COMES BACK TO MUH ROOM, I PLAY WIT DEM TITTIES LIKE TWO BASKETBALLS DEN SLAM DUNK DIS BBC UP HER CORNHOLE, & YO AS IM BOUT TO BUST IN HER ASSHOLE TIGHTY SHE SCREAMS AN MOANS 'FUCK WHITEY'

YOU SMELL ME?

wew lad

bars

Quick, get this nigger a record deal

UH UH LEMME SPIT SOME TRUTH ON YOU FOOLS FOR A MINUTE, DEEZ SALTINE CRACKERS BE HATIN DA BLACK MAN JUST TRYIN TAH URN A LIVING, UH UH SLINGING MAD ROCK AND COPS I BE KILLING, FUCK DEM HATIN ASS PIGS CUZ IT BE BACON DAT I GRILLIN! HATIN ON ME CUZ I BE TOO OG, FOR DIS WHITE RACIST HATER ESTABLISHMENT TO SEE, CUZ DA WHITE DEVIL KNOWS DEEP DOWN, DAT WE WUZ KANGS BUT THEY THINK WE CLOWNS, SO I BUST OUT MUH GLOCKAND POP OFF AT DEEZ FOOLZ, CUZ DEY THINK THEY BETTER DEN ME FO GOIN TO SOME HONKEY ASS SKOOL

Genuinely discuss hip hop for hours with your peergroup

I smell you

You were jerking off as you typed that, weren't you?

#WOKE

Really makes me think

yes master

You guys actually this obsessed and paranoid about soros and the Jews, or are you just memeing? Cause I really hope your world views aren't so schizoid as to think enjoyment of music is actually just social conditioning.

Have a (you)

Fact: Soros funds BLM

imagine logging onto pol.com every day of your life

Adopt the dress, language, and other aspects of hip hop culture

literally who cares, make a friend

Stop having the best interests for your race in mind

UH UHH YO SKILLZ R WEAK, LEAVE A NIGGA 6 FEET DEEP, CUZ WHEN I GET MUH PURPLE DRANK, I FIND HATIN ASS NIGGAS TO SPANK, BEING A GANGSTA ASS THUG OG AINT EASY, WHEN MUH FATHER FIGURE WAS A RAPPER LIKE ME, BUT PIMPIN N SLINGING DAT CRACK ROCK RUNS DEEP IN MUH BLOOD, LIKE MUH ANCESTORS MAKING PYRAMIDS OUTTA MUD, BIG PIMPIN LIKE A PHARAOH, GOT MUH PYRAMIDS OF BLOW

Kek

You don't even know who runs your life

OP's not talking about BLM though, but hip hop. There's overlap, sure, but make your case against BLM and leave black music out of it, unless you're true intentions are racially motivated rather than fighting against funded activism.

Fucking lol m8
Are you 18 or something?

dude i spent years on Sup Forums, that shit did nothing but make me a paranoid nationalist weirdo with a shitty life. take a month off Sup Forums and see if you still give a fuck about any of that shit

Those two aren't mutually exclusive, communists have been infiltrating the black community since the Russian Revolution

Cuck

The reply I expected, lmao.

Yikes

>muh muh muh jews!!!!!

outdated image

>dude i spent years on Sup Forums

being proud of this statement

t. long nose Mc+1 to your account

see

ok ahmed

I'm not proud of it at all mate, that was my point. I realized what a worthless void it is.

t. Soros

>as if arabs haven't been the Jewish fiddle since the Ottoman empire
Come on now

And of course the normie reads your comment and can't discern your shame. Come back to us you cucked pleb.

>Sup Forums is now a cult

sorry couldn't see your post past all that projection

Like Sup Forums as a whole isn't a cult, all the elements are there

>all the elements are there

except it doesn't make money you fagit

>literally

I don't believe hip hop is "degenerate" or anything. I love it, in fact.

But Soros and his billionaire friends are evil. They use sites like Twitter to pit the "lower" races (whites and blacks; god's unchosen etc.) against eachother.

It's not right.

.>the jew boogieman
KYS you fucking retard.
You morons just voted the neocon agenda back in.

I didn't though but it sounds like you would rather plug your ears than question anything. You're no different than Sup Forumstards

>Questioning anything

Does pol ever question their own biases?

You work the system, not blow it up. Fuck, you got a lot to learn.

No but you don't either.

>a rich white capitalist neoliberal is trying to subvert the white capitalist neoliberal way!

really gets the Hegelian brain spinning.

right wing "intellectuals"

Good goy Tyrone.

Doesn't see himself as white.

He's white. Jews are white.

If Jews are white so are Chinese

>being this delusional

>loses the election

DID THE GUY WHO INVENTED JEWS BECOME JEWISH?

more like, if jews are considered white, so are people from Kazakhstan. If you consider jews white, then you must consider Palestinians white

Abraham, the father of nations, was in fact Jewish yes

Jews are of the caucasian race.
They are you fucking retard.
God damn.

caucasian =/= white, white is the nobility, race, and culture of western Europe

>ugh like just stop being bitter and shit make a friend loser UGH

Jews are genetically European, but culturally Jews and our interests are the opposite of White people's racial interests for various reasons.

I say this as a Jew. I don't hate White people, but I realize that it's zero sum to a certain degree.

Correction.

Not all of our interests are opposite, but some are.

Rich Ashkenazi Jews consider themselves God's chosen people, and they do that even when they aren't religious.

You can have the producer cliques of Hollywood, billionaire Zionists shown right to your face bragging and you still pretend it's not there.

>tribalism
They're still the same race as you whether you lke it or not.

>he doesn't understand post-truth politics

Soros funds dissent because it fuels a perpetual state of uncertainty and limits the sphere of discourse, leaving his interests untouched

hurr durr jews hurr durr new world order

ironic, since Jews are literally the most tribalist group on earth

I said HE doesn't see himself as white. HE doesn't see himself as white. Read that twice and repeat it back to me just to get it through your thick skull.

HE doesn't see himself as white.

You and I may see him as white, but do we have as much money as him? That's a rhetorical question, in case you didn't get it, fucko, because he's more powerful and influential than you and I could ever dream of being.

YOU HATE JEWS YOU ARE RACIST

jews are literally just eastern europeans that converted to judaism and call themselves "semites" so they can get special social treatment

>I hate whites
>I hate black
>I hate jews

go back to Sup Forums

Ashkenazi Jews, i.e. the only Jews that matters.

YOU LOST