Last regeneration

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/vkontakt-universal-sign-anti-piracy-licensing-deal-160718/
instagram.com/p/BIE8iRShHw_/
twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/752948920993583104
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/2018_cancellation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I win.

Oh, I can see you've been doing the TARDIS up a bit... I don't like it.

FARK OFF

this thread isn't big enough for the both of us

>that logo

>Sometimes Jane Austen and I prank each other. Oh she's the worst, I love her.
>Rigsy does literally nothing
>Take that how you like.

FORCED
O
R
C
E
D

Jesus Christ.

brit fags make me sick t b h

go start your own chan you lame pests

nb

>implying we don't already

>reading Seasons of War
>mfw Paul Magrs's story makes Dave Ross canon

VK for mobile devices
Install our official mobile app and stay in touch with your friends anytime and anywhere.

I will just leave this here...

>Dubs crips being harassed by Eccleston's trips

>Doctor Who of all things has a 24/7 general on Sup Forums
>people still get mad by this

>Look it's Adam Stalkford over there! He's gonna lose some weight running after us!
>Oh Peter stop it hahaha

i wan to fuk polly in teh ass

wow new thread after 2 days kewl lmao /who/ is ded

I'm all yours, honey

We should be ramping up to start a new series or just finishing it off. A whole fucking year with no Doctor Who won't help the show at all, and I am sure less people will even give a fuck when it comes to series 10.

FUCK OFF AMYROSE

That's ok.
It's time for an indefinate hiatus anyway.

I'm gonna ""buy"" all the 8th Doctor audios, except the non canon one.

AMY ROSE MUST DIE

I win again.

"You know.. sometimes winning is no fun at all."

naw

Yes.

It is fun though now.

Rate my target collection /who/

7/virgin

POLLY

>ywn sex Peri
Why live?

Excited Moffat is best Moffat

>he shaves his legs

I ate an olive cheese pizza earlier.
my farts smell glorious.

I bet you masturbate over this. A fictional character.

You make me sick.

>A fictional character.

>you can see the pubes

Just came to ask this, does VK not work anymore? Every method I try just redirects me to the homepage now. It must've happened today because I was watching Curse of Fenric yesterday and it was fine

Even the audio posts don't work

its broke

It's been around for so long that I didn't think that was possible. Are there any other good online ways to watch it then or do I have to buckle down and find a 300GB torrent?

It acts up a little for me, but the workaround I've found is:

Load up episode 1 of The Green Death, it'll load fine, then navigate to whatever you actually want to watch

Make sure you're logged in

>Make sure you're logged in
That's the problem, most of us don't want to give our phone number to a russian pirate bay.

If that's even happening to registered users though maybe it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon and everything's fine.

I've found a lot of eps on Dailymotion.
Tonight I watched the first ep of The Faceless ones because VK is being particular.

The glitch that happens for me is I try to load up a video and it says "there was an error loading" or something

I had to sign up, just do it man. What do you think they're going to do with your number? Call it up and criticise your favourite doctor?

The quality on Dailymotion can be abit iffy, but pretty much every episode is up on there. Sometimes in like 25 parts but hey

don't fucking scare me like that. It's working fine for me.

I just wanted to watch The Pyramids of Mars...

I just get redirected to the homepage/login page a couple of seconds after I open a video. It's done that a lot in the past but only once every browser session, then it lets me watch stuff like normal, but not anymore. If there's no other option I guess I'll sign up, I just feel like giving a site you use to watch pirated media your goddamn phone number is a bad idea

>I just feel like giving a site you use to watch pirated media your goddamn phone number is a bad idea
It's no different then watching a show someone uploaded to youtube. They are the ones distributing the show, watching it isn't an issue.

>having your phone number tied to your youtube account
That's true though, I guess if the issue isn't resolved by tomorrow I'll sign up

Hello, Macra. How are you?

Do you have a fic request?

We know that faces can appear on the Abzorbaloff's arsecheek, but what else. Like, can they appear inside his anus amidst the hair and dried up shit? Can they appear on his dick? Inbetween his bulging veins and spots? On his bellend smothered under his foreskin? Can they appear on his hairy scrotum? Can they appear on a female Abzorbaloff's roastie?

My phone number is literally owned by google so yeah.

Oh hey, I'm surprised any of the trips are still here, if the early posts in this thread are anything to go by it looks like this place has reached /brit/-tier. Is this normally how it is or is this just a slow day?

That's hot.

Watching In The Loop

I want to marry this lady

Yeah, I'm worried that we've lost the momentum.

It can speed up quite a lot but obviously this is "no Who for a year /who/" so the discussion has somewhat dried up

It's a slow day. Do you have a fic request? Anything you want me to write for you?

Capaldi isn't a lady, user.

I guess, I don't remember it ever being this barren though. Then again usually there's at least some kind of news, I'm pretty sure the only thing that's been revealed is the new companion and you can't really get hype about another sassy 21st century girl. Also Moffat leaving but he still has one more season in him anyway so its pointless to discuss it now

Nah I can't really think of anything. Question though, did you send something into that one contest Big Finish was having for an original Who story?

Apparently, we're getting Class novels later this year, and we're definitely getting a new 12 short story anthology later.

No, didn't send anything in. I was too busy, and I kinda don't want my personal info out publicly.

VK just signed a new licensing deal. That might have something to do with it.
torrentfreak.com/vkontakt-universal-sign-anti-piracy-licensing-deal-160718/
Hopefully they're just adding new features and not removing pirated stuff.

I forgot Class was even a thing, every time I see something about it I can feel the wasted potential. Just get William Russel on there in some form, it's not hard.

Does the same 'redirect to the home page' thing happen with every video or just pirated ones? That might give an idea on what they're doing. I'd check myself but I have no idea how to navigate the site other than the classic who page

buy a throwaway pay-as-you-go sim card if possible (it's literally illegal in some countries though)

Time and Relative Diners____ in Space

instagram.com/p/BIE8iRShHw_/

>e're getting Class novels later this year,
source?

twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/752948920993583104

Neat. Pretty hyped for Class desu. Patrick Ness is a great writer. It's gonna be good.

I win.

Winning isn't everything.

You're free to think so.

The Forced Autistic Meme awards

Clara confirmed.

No. It's probably either 12 trying to remember, or Bill playing around with the TARDIS acronym.

It's Capaldi's handwriting for sure.

What meme is he using?

>they're not by PNess
Shit, that's bottom of the barrel. I haven't sunk low enough to buy YA spinoff novels of a spinoff of Doctor Who that are by some random schmucks instead of the acclaimed writer of the show itself.

Nah. With

>a new companion
>publicity from the Beeb UK (let's be honest, there was virtually none for s9)
>a new family friendly time slot
>possibility of it being Capaldi's last series phucking hope not tho
>writers have had extra long to perfect the scripts
>2 based new writers

series 10 gonna be GOAT.

>2 based new writers
Mike Bartlett, who's the other one?

This. Series 10 will be the last good series before the 2018 Chibnall cancellation.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/2018_cancellation

>random smucks

They'll probably be from other acclaimed authors who have written Who befre, like Jenny Colgan, or Jim Mortimore, or Una McCormack.

Still awaiting the reveal.

Maybe we'll finally get J.K.Rowling.

Pretty sure they only hire people with tv experience for Doctor Who.

Hoping for Charlie Brooker, but think it's unlikely as he's working on a new extra long series of Black Mirror at the mo.

Have to admit, I'm not hyped for his takeover as show runner. Altho lots of other fans seem to be.

Pic related seems to be his most popular ep, but wasn't keen on it desu.

Note: I've not seen Broadchurch, but hear it's pretty good.

I don't know what to think because he didn't really write a lot. Moffat was writing every season, and Chibnall was mostly working Torchwood which was completely different in scope and mission statement.

One thing I might consider being excited about is that in Dinosaurs he brought in a large gang, and he also created Brian.

Pretty sure they only hire people with talent.