Just so you know my uncle is in the FBI and he caught me lurking here and he showed me papers that the Feds are...

Just so you know my uncle is in the FBI and he caught me lurking here and he showed me papers that the Feds are spending a lot of money to monitor Sup Forums since that school shooting when Sup Forums was mentioned. He says they're mainly going after cp/terror/whitesupremacy/ violence of any kind so just know if you even post fake stories of violence or whatever the Feds can be knocking on your door. Thought I should tell you fags

Just so you know

Cheers fam

suck a dick fbi

This would be the same FBI that missed 9/11 and the Boston Bombers?

my uncle works for nintendo, he says this thing theyre working on is going to be huge

Hahaha what a waste of tax payer dollars, although this is bait anyways

No, op is a fag. Im actually a fed they arent really spending money. Theres like a group of 10 people dedicated with dealin with your guys bullshit.

>since that school shooting when Sup Forums was mentioned
Which one you larper?

You know i like this,10 guy/girls/traincar
Watching Sup Forums in a setting like the office

I shit you not most of the time we dont take anything you guys say seriously. Everything gets overlooked. The way to get a knock on your door is post a picture with timestamp with some type of weapons and make a very detailed threat. Otherwise its just normal bullshit.

>/whitesupremacy/
fuck off faggot

and fuck your spook uncle

come v& me faggots

As if the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than lurk on a bunch of 14 year old basement dwelling faggots. That's what the NSA is for..

That sounds fucking amazing for a govt job to be honest.

Its not funny. We have to fuckimg do it on windows xp or windows 7. Its not funny. The one i had to stay late cause one guy made a threat. I had to stay 2 hours and i didnt even get overtime. 47k isnt worth this much bullshit.

Kill yourself and kill your uncle

Biting the bait. Do they give a shit if someone stumbles onto a thread with CP? Like say I'' on a ylyk bread and then some islamic convert twat puts up cp, do I get butthole raped even though I just wanted /kek/'s?

Tell your uncle he's wasting his time

There's nothing but a bunch of teenage edgelords and neckbeards here. They'd have better luck finding a criminal like that just walking down the street

mmk kid

Fun fact i was Sup Forums before i went to Quantico. Worst job of my life. Don't get me fucking started on my boss. Guys a fucking overweight balding guy who has nothing better to besides crack lame jokes and bust everyones balls on a Daily basis.

Look I'm just telling you what he showed me. Just so you know it's official the fbi lurks here so even if you're posting sick stories for fun they'll trace who you are to investigate if it's fake or real. Especially within the USA

That's what my uncle said but they take cp very seriously

No they wont. There is some serious chain of command type of bullshit. First we have to assess and actually watch the thread. Then pass it up to our boss or commanding officer at the time. Then we have to go and get the ok and greenlight to run a trace. Once thats done we reassess the situation. Then decide wether or not to follow through with it. After that either locol police show up and make a house call or us marshalls. Rarely do the feds come knock on the door.

My dad works at Nintendo and he's gonna kick your ass at Super Metroid

bomb

The kids got a point. You post Cp you might not get a knock on your door. But i guarantee you get flagged.

U.S. Marshals are not Feds eh ?

Fuck you and your bitch ass uncle.

>implying the FBI didn't let those things happen

Well if they can beat tor vpn and my vm, plus some personalized programs i wrote myself so be it.
But goood fucking luck with that

We did. I got here in like 2014. And like youll hear stories or gossip from the older guys making ambiguous reference to how they did nothing. Theyll say it was cause of lack of evidence. But in reality they said quote on quote a bunch of spear chuckers couldnt actually do it

That's the thing if they hit a proxy or vpn 8/10 theyll just drop it. You really have to make yourself worth it.

i got a fucking space alien

okeydokey

We dont cover that shit. The nro and cia do. Just a heads up. Another thing alot of the staff at nellis air force base detachment (dreamland) has been sent to Australia.

damn CIA niggers

Aand i have a host computer which serves as my permanent exit/entrance node. So it seems like i have a permanent address. And my computer has never had anything relating to me on it ever. Haha. They would have to fingerprint it to get me

>white supremacy
That isn't a crime in itself, unless they actually go as far as to incite violence, which I've never seen anyone claiming to have done around here. It'd be a gigantic waste of time and resources for them to monitor white supremacist threads that aren't even really illegal in the first place.

Next time you make shit up at least make it a bit more believable.

Look i dont give a fuck that on you and the boy scouts. I was a Sup Forums before i signed up. You wanna do some shit. Thats on you. As long i dont have to do paperwork or get my ass chewed out. I could care less. I expected it to be cool and fun. Instead i got sat behind a fucking desk and told what to do.

We actually dont. I even betted a few times with other coworkers that the white supremacist would do shit. Just saying a lot of us voted for trump if you catch my drift.

>works for FBI
>gets paid real cents for lurking Sup Forums
>stalks cute nephew
>shows papers as excuse for wanting to sex nephew up
>nephew reveals gov secrets
>fuck, gotta kill 'em now
>atleast_he_won't_resist_the_donger_if_he_ded.JRPG

>thinking the FBI can touch me in Australia
Hahah typical yanks thinking the world revolves around them

>we actually don't
but you specifically said you DO do that in your original post. Backpedaling much?

Yeah your a faggot, sorry about your luck. Just be happy most of us are not criminals. But what the fbi and nsa have done is forced everyone to become anonymous and cyberguerrillas. Now you have to fibd a needle in a haystack. Good luck

Its does

We could just send it to your local gov. but hey it depends are you really worth it. 99% of the time no you arent. We are real people. This our job. To deal with your shit. You think we enjoy this shit. Not all of us care. We dont want to file fucking paperwork and go and do all the extra work unless we have to. Thats the majority, then you get the self rightous boy scouts who are total dicks who do everything up to code. But me? Fuck that shit. I care less what you do. You wanna rape somebody? Not my fucking problem lets the aussies deal with it.

>Implying people use this shit without a vpn.

No i said quote on quote a lot of us dont care. We only to respond to threats we deem worthy of attention

Look i could care less you wanna be anonymous go for it. Knock yourself out.

>the Feds can be knocking on your door
fuck y'all i live in Chile

>Heh too easy
>mad yankiedoodles getting mad

Fun fact the latin american countries you know anything south of the border really wont even take information from us. As long doesnt involve the us at that point fuck all if we care.

Don't even get to use vista? Damn man, I feel you. Sucks not getting use the high quaility windows.

>I unironically love windows vista over all other windows

No, i could care less. Like i said you wanna rape a girl not my problem friendo. Do whatever the fuck you wish. You and your deadly animals.

>too easy

Fun fact: you would think there would be more drug testing but most of my colleagues abuse opiates like a motherfucker. But hey not my problem.

I don't get how that's related to my post inparticular, but alright. If they're going to do shit though, it should be acid instead.

You wanna troll me, tell me why i have to use a 2007 chevy tahoe thats smells like ass when im out on assignment.

Top it off, i was issued a fucking glock from the mid 80s. It was beat to shit. I had to spend my own money to buy a service weapon. Which has to be approved on the list. Then have it inspected by the armorer. Once done around 2016ish they selected to buy a new fucking service weapon. Tell me why, why do i have to put with this shit.

>HEH EZ

Yeah aussie? You know what? At least we can own guns. Unlike you fucking cucks needing a goddamn licence to own a pellet gun. Let alone the pellet guns that dont even shoot metal pellets.

Hows those immigrants treating ya? You know the overwhelming bunch asians or how bout those un evolved negros?

Tl;dr Underalterbach is basically this thread.