Sup Sup Forums, so my fuckbuddy is coming over in 15 minutes. She's early 20s, very submissive...

Sup Sup Forums, so my fuckbuddy is coming over in 15 minutes. She's early 20s, very submissive, blonde undergrad and lets me do whatever I want to her.

I've already fucked her ass, DPed her with toys, fucked her throat, gotten a rimjob, and tied her up.

Any thoughts on what I can do to humiliate her today?

OC pic related

Post for all us to see. And make her to lick your feets

deepthroat her, cum balls deep, then leave it inside and start pissing

Post a bunch of pics of her and show her this thread. If she likes being humiliated, I'm sure letting her know that you showed a bunch of people her pics will work. Bonus points if there's face pics.

>frustrated virgins: the thread

I'M NOT A VIRGIN YOU'RE A VIRGIN

OP here, srsly, fuck is this weak shit

Piss on her

Shit in her mouth you fucking faggot. Why would you come here for sex advise? R u retard?

Piss on her

Make her give you a footjob with socks.
Post pics.

suck her cock and post pics

Kiss her on the lips and tell her she means everything to you.

Then make passionate love to her in the missionary position.

Ass to Mouth, video it, post here.

Chain her up like a dog. Better even, get a butt plug that's too big so it's hard to pull out, and that has a pull ring attached (Renegade is what I have used). Leash her to the buttplug and tie her to something or take her for a walk. Tug on the leash when she's bad.

Finger her ass nice and deep, swirling around to stimulate it, then pull it out and make her taste it

hold the tip of your penis up to her nostril and ejaculate inside while she snorts it up

piss inside her ass until she gets cramps

kill her, then fuck her dead body

Then tilt her legs back behind her head so her ass is above her face, and have her empty her ass onto her face. Also do this with an anal creampie

.tfw cum/piss flows out her nose

livestream it

this you faggot
or fuck her in public

I also suggest some sort of ass to mouth deal.

be nice to her for a change. but you cant manage that, being a sick twisted degenerate product of modern society.

bump for this, make it awkward

Pinch her nipples until she screams. Take a picture and post it so I can fap viciously.