Ask someone who's probably going to go to prison soon for molesting a child anything

Ask someone who's probably going to go to prison soon for molesting a child anything

Was it worth it?

Are you a pedophile?

Why would you be that autistic? All you have to do is not touch someone under 18.

Did you suck his cock or did he suck yours?

are u sad

>ask me anything
>answers nothing

it felt amazing, and the look on her face was hoenstly the hottest thing i'd ever seen

but no, now that i think im goign to lose my life, its not worth it.

probably

you don't understand then

no

cmon not even a little sad ?

Pedofiles should be executed
No question just a statement.

I'm not depressed if that's what you're asking.

I have/had a good life

kys then

>replies twice
>dubs twice

How old?

would you molest child hitler?

was she hot?

yes, incredibly

so im guessing that it either wasnt "consensual" or someones charging you with statutory

but dude, shes hawt

Can you post pics?

do you feel bad? why do you think you started trying to fuck kids?

>i have/had a good life
>being so depraved and retarded you molested and scarred a child for life
no sir, does not add up

No it was consensual, but at the end of the day, I'm almost twice her age, consent isn't going to hold up in a court if she were to press charges or tell her parents or friends etc

Funnily enough I didn't feel bad during the act, not after. This is 3 days later and I'm starting to feel bad. Mainly because I know I took her innocence at such a young age. But at the same time, it was amazing. Also, kid, not kids. Only 1, never again.

I'm afraid you must have done the calculations wrong then Mr Einstein

Do you understand that you are a disgusting excuse for a human being and that everyone in the world can't wait until you get your rectum torn about by a pack of niggers in prison?

If you go to jail, what happens to credit card debt?

how did you get busted?

Prepare your butthole

Haven't been busted yet.

But considering I had sex with a 12 year old, it's going to catch up with me eventually.

picture of girl

no way

how old was she?

so why do you think you are going to prison?
You left you id on her spunked ass or what?
Did you cum inside her and allready are registerd sexoffender?
Hope you were smart enough to do this outside your hometown.

WHAT EVER YOU DO, DONT LET ANYONE IN PRISON KNOW WHAT YOU DID. IF WORD GOES OUT YOU DID THIS, YOULL BECOME A SLAVE. I went to prison, smacked a bitch: get charged for sexual assault cuz it was her breast i accidently hit. Anywho. Dont let any one know. Lie if you have to. If inmates learn about what you did, lay the fuck low. OR stand your ground and fight anyone who tries anything on you. After the 5th inmate who fights you and loses, youll be left alone or jumped if you are out in the open without gaurds.
>ama

agreed

so you havent been caught?

atlest someone on Sup Forums who is capable of useing his brain

Well I didn't wear a condom, but neither did I cum inside her. I'm not a sex offender, never committed a crime. I'm in a place I've lived for 3 years, she's from somewhere 3 hours away.

So how did this go down? Why are you worried youre going to be caught?

why would attack her breast? are you retarded?

do you understand that children cannot consent? that their brains are too underdeveloped at that age to wrap around the fact that this will scar her for life, that this attention from some older man is very creepy, not flattering and she should say no? i mean you must know you fucked her up for life.

you should feel terrible to know you took away her ability to have a normal sex life or normal relationships.

also, another question, do you consider yourself a pedophile?

did it happen in the place you live or the said 3hours away?
You probably be fine, but you at least should not repeat that kind of thing

Tried pushing her away, you faggot. The bitch gets a bruise and I get charged. Simple as that.

never see her again. you some random guy for all she knows

This kills the breast

You probably never get busted.
Why you freak out? If you you realy feel that guilty why did you do it in the first place?

This guys a fucking idiot. If you go to prison, you're labeled a sex offender by what block you're on.
>Source: Ex-offender.
There is no hiding it, but also nobody gives a shit. Maybe 1 out of 200 inmates actually care.

It's actually not that big of a deal. Prison isn't that bad either. Depends on where you go.

It compounds
>you work in jail homie

Post story you filthy dog of a pervert. I need to jack it!

Wait, so tell me con man. What happens when we are all let out for that 1 hour(except those in confinment and in the hole)

depends on country I guess.
In germany its like a 3 star hotel, you just get a hard time after prison, because noone wants to work with an rapist.

>consent isn't going to hold up in a court if she were to press charges or tell her parents or friends etc

So she hasn't told police? Sounds like you're in the clear then. Karmas a bitch though.

is she trying to contact you?

Everyone gets in their click like it's highschool. I played D&D with my mates out in the yard, 3 times a day, mingled with all the other inmates. Nobody cares.

have fun...very doubtful you'll be walking out the other side lol

no

During this project which involved a bunch of kids, she and I got very friendly. As I do with most kids considering they always seem to take a liking to me. after about 3 weeks of constantly seeing her 7.30am - 3.30pm she asked me for my phone number. I was like aww that's cute, so i gave it to her. we exchange texts, for the first week I barely ever replied. Then week 2-3 i started ending texts with x. Then I add h er on snapchat, stuff gets more intense. we start to get closer in person, like while we're standing out in the cold between activities concerning said project, she would come and hug me to stay warm and I'd rub her shoulders etc etc. one thing led to another, she told her parents she's going for a sleepover at her new friends' house, we spend the night together. I mean don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for public opinion on under 16's I'd put a ring on her, I mean I could go as far as to say i think I have developed feelings for her which could only be described as falling in love.

State or Federal

State.

not US

How were you not able to get a plea bargain to simple assault? Either you or your lawyer are idiots.

State and US.

Greentext this.

no i don't

place I live. She came here with a bunch of other kids from all over the country.

well doesn't sound like a raping to me.
If she is not feeling bad, and you both wanted to do this, there is kinda nothing wrong besides the law says it's illegal.

then you may be detected actually

what about her? does she love you? are you still chatting with her?

I did 8.5 (years) for the state of AZ (drugs and assault) I've seen at least 20 chomo's smashed beyond recognition, also have been on a unit where 2 were outright killed within the span of a week...you'll get yours faggot.

Have you ever had consensual sex with someone older than you when you were young? No? Then stop spewing bullshit you know nothing about

Are you not in the U.S.? In the U.S. it's all niggers and mexicans and their gangs.

just marry her and God will forgive you

yes, we still talk. I'm seeing her tomorrow, and again for the next 3 months 5 days a week

Its not that simple. Since no one else was around it was ultimately my word against hers. She had her bruise and made it seem as if i were trying to rape her. She actually said that I did, so I pleaded non guilty for that charge n guilty for the assult (makez it look nicer cuz i came clean) in doing that I can now apply to jobs and not be fired. Employers have the right to look through the whole case to see whether i am "stable" enough to work there

I'm still chatting with her, she told me she loved me, I told her so too. Which in the spur of the moment I did genuinely believe to be true, even now I still feel like I genuinely have feelings for her

who is she in relation to you?

not consensual, but yeah. and this pretty much exact situation just happened to my little cousin. so im feeling a lil
>triggered
today. and anyways pedophiles can git ded

Are you white or some shitskin variant?

wow, other kids will be there too? Maybe you should try and fuck them too. I mean 3 months is a lot o time to work them all out.

No relation. Someone I'm currently working with to do with this project.

white middle class, life of privilege so far.

I don't have feelings for them

You trying to get yourself killed?!
Anyways how'd it lead up to you porking her? Naughty green text as well if your willing

what's your age

I never understood this argument, I was perfectly able to give consent at 12 (but i was shy as fuck so that sure didn't lead to anything). Anywhore, my point being; Anyone who is unable to give consent when they are twelve are either redneck-levels of stupid or victims of extremely overprotective parents

Is this a church thing?

Holy shit, it's a church thing isn't it?

If you just stop right now and don't do anything again then you're in the clear. Assuming she doesn't tell anyone. After all, most rapists/ molesters only get caught because they're serial rapists

They will demand to see his papers, if he doesn't show them, they will take them.

no, I'm atheist

That's what I'm hoping, but at the same time, I don't want to be mean to the girl and just cut contact. After all, she has feelings for me which I believe are mutual.

Let me give you a quick heads up of what will happen with the white boys...they'll come to you to see your paperwork, if you don't show they may smash you right there otherwise they might just run your DOC number (trust me this is extremely easy) and once they find out what you did they'll just come for you, no warning, no heads up...they'll either beat you until the CO's break it up or they will shank you...if you aren't killed you'll be shuffled around from unit to unit until the administration gets sick of you getting smashed or run off yards and you'll be tossed into protective custody, where given the nature of your crime you still won't be safe...good luck OP you are seriously going to need it.

>it felt amazing

Many guys in prison were raped as children. You are going to soon feel something amazing in your asshole.

Consensual and non-make a big difference I think. Was he big hairy and fat? Care to share your trauma with me?

You don't have to cut contact completely but distance yourself and just do normie things. No more sexual contact, none. If you wanna stay out of jail than this is non negotiable. Okay? Just be normal and you'll be able fine.

>I'm atheist
that explains your degeneracy

Yes, if he was catholic or muslim it would've been a little boy he raped

>claims moral high ground
>browses Sup Forums

especially when you are shouting it on here

She may feel jilted and tattle. His in a dangerous place right now