Your cunt

>your cunt
>how common are interracial relationships ?
1:France.
2: Quite common.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CwqmFVw-70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy looks like that dude from that movie

1croatia
2 i knew some girl was with a literal gypsy

Not common at all, as in pretty much every country.

I haven't seen it happen much, not where I am anyway. Races tend to stay with their own race in relationships.

1: USA
2: Kind of common, probably even more common in other parts of the country.

>Kind of common
But it literally isn't common statistically in any country

Disgusting.

...sweden...

sauce?

We Japanese are Asian and most refugees and immigrants here are also Asian

In my country people date other races a lot but never marry desu.

I am one of the 3 mixed race abominations in my 30k pop town, I don't count all the quarter polish though they are comfy and have no problems at all

>a multicultural nation likes diversity more than homogeneous nations
Wow, who would have thought?

I wanted to show that it is not common in Greece.
To the trash with anyone who is not like us Greeks.

Whip yourself a bit more and you just might become white laddy.

This meme stopped being funny a while ago

Please tell me you're voting Le Pen next election

i don't go outside any more.

I am serious.
To the trash with you and your country.

very common, 1/2 or 1/4 azn is the new face of aus

>1:France
>2: Quite common.
Pourquoi des filles blanches sortent avec noirs et arabes? Putain c'est dégoûtant(((

Pourquoi les filles russes sortent avec les nioches? Putain, c'est dégoûtant.

Will smith?

chris rock

Not very common but for what ive seen lots of foreigners come here to takeaway our womyn, in concrete cases ive seen a canadian, a German and a texan that were very fond of their mexican Girls

parce que les arabes n'ont pas la sida comme les "hommes" russes

Not really, and the ones who racemix are always trashy "women"

very common over here

protip: most American posters are Mexicans who want to fuck white women

>implying it's not the other way around

>50 year old men with 20-30 year old wives from Thailand
>1/5 women with black guys

Honestly barely see any. Most common is definitely old man + young thai girl.

Nobody in their right mind here would ever publicly denounce interracial relationships, so instead they invent ways to criticize it without going full 14/88. So everyone knows the stereotype that white women who fuck black men are trashy, and black women call black men who fuck white girls coons, house niggers, etc.

>1/5 women with black guys

Somehow I really, REALLY doubt this.

95% of your country is Finnish and Swedish.

Yet 20% of women have black boyfriends/husbands? Somehow skeptical to be honest.

maybe he meant 1/5 women as in 2/10 (ugly) women.

Why would you underestimate a Nordics ability to be degenerate?

nice

>

That would make more sense but is a very weird way of phrasing it.

Not as common as you'd think, but visible. BM/WF prevlance os vastly overstated

DAMN SON

Parce que toutes les filles slaves sont sales putes. C'est ça, le point. Mais les filles françaises sont beautés innocentes. Que pensent-elles sortir avec les arabes? Wtf?

Oh tu te calme Mehdi. Je suis pas junkie ou pédé et j'n'ai pas la sida. Mes copines sont vraiment satisfaites.

I have no idea what's the deal with the RER D, there's not even a lot of arabs in it, just blacks.

Pic was not-related, nevermind.

we have a lot of different races but I don't think interracial relationships happen much, when they do it's an upper class thing

>upper-class
>t. chav

Btw, have you ever dated hindi or pakistanian gal, mate?

really uncommon, except on tv of course.

I'm from a middle class upbringing but I went to a shit university in the shittest poorest part of the country and have made my friends there so I've been pretty exposed to a lot of walks of life and I've only ever seen black and white relationships occur in rich situations. I think it's because there's no social mobility with the poor people and they don't mix with each other much

Very common between black man x white woman.
Also very common but slightly less: Turk/Moroccan x White woman.
And of course import Asian x bald white men.

very uncommon between other groups.
always makes me wonder who black women date. since black men and white women are so popular but i hardly ever see black woman and white men.

pic related has black husband

everyone wants to fuck white women. what's your point?

I got your point.
In Russia you hardly ever see any interracial couple. Russians are well-known as finest rasists, so girl just don't want to be labeled as coal-burner and become despised whore for her family, friends, co-workers and so on. It is said you should stick with your own. But there's always an exception ((
Not many actually but it happens from time to time.

Oh, your cunt (as France and Germany as well) seems like a cradle of European tolerance. Enjoy your so-called diversity now. Is that what you wanted?

>not very common

if it makes you feel any better i'd probably move to mexico if i was going to marry a Mexican and i also like trannies so i might just take one off your hands so you won't have to worry about mixing

most blonde +blue eyes women here have an ethnic bf

what am i supposed to do about racemixing? honor kill them? women simply have preference..

>everyone wants to fuck white women. what's your point?
not in reality, white women are not that desirable buddy
Least desired are black women then whites
East Asian,Latina, South Asian, and middle eastern are all more popular

>what am i supposed to do about racemixing? honor kill them?
lol what a twist that would be the railing against Muslims only to adopt their practices of controlling women and honor killings

there are no statistics on it but each time I go out (Paris) I see some WW/BM couples but way more white men with black women

both are equally disgusting of course

1. Estonia
2. I have never come across a single nigger or gook, and me being a semi-shut-in has little to do with it.

Yeah but almost 1/3 of your population are AIDS infested Russians, do Eesti girls ever date Russians?

in what universe? at least try to be slightly less delusional for believability

anytime a black guy gets rich or famous he immediately finds a hot trophy white girl as his piece

Very rare but increasing. :)
youtube.com/watch?v=7CwqmFVw-70

>anytime a black guy gets rich or famous he immediately finds a hot trophy white girl as his piece
that's because white women are status symbols in a white majority country

>tens of thousands of years of fighting wars surviving famines, just so your seed trashes your genes away with some inferior nog

Her instagram is all posts about her mixed race kids and refugees.

Based Graeco-Roman axis.