Chart thread/top 50/top 100

This is the chart thread old smoky.You can post charts here, but damn, damn he fucked detonate done dee up the mountain goat nunnery of a fuckery up the hole good damn ranges! and the guy told me, that bait and tackles not the right kind, the acoustic chamber won't work if you never get to heaven. By the way I'll show you some other cool f@#$&@ shit too! I had pancakes with Dennis Chambers. A pretty girl told that to me once. Although I don't doubt the validity of here clams, If heaven could not dream of Eggs Mellen Camp Benedict (Thomas Pomade) KINKADE KOOL AID (no caps). What power would I have If I still wrote this? What shame is there in the word fuck? I watched my cat die.Bit sad but won't stop me from putting eggs in my vaginal later. Gong Cha and asshole dates, I am the pain I create! I am the beast on you will feast? Prom? Hominy? Buckwheat? Bucktoothed and brainless is not the same as barefoot and ageless as the same as chartless and shameless is not the same as recaptcha service terms coz that's wot we provide here. Arm moves, I'm tryna work on my flow.I'm on the creep? Mission Coffee? I saw a man relieve himself in the middle of an empty parking lot the other month? Thanks answer your questiionml? Did ya fuck her? Did he find me? Can zI find you? Can we still be friends? insufferable thee infelctions, still we can be friends? Can't do right? Can we hire someone can do right if don't right the cans dont do the wrights? I try.
Shut the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2A8Ex33uh8
youtube.com/watch?v=gRdUa27-Qf0
youtube.com/watch?v=fFMV7FiWzj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah i'm not gonna read that
anyway do you know the beta band?

Genesis - A Trick Of The Tail
Laraaji - Essence/Universe
LUM - third side of tape

i download one of their albums onto my hard drive in 2014??? it disappeared off my hard drice sorry

hi im ok

I'm off to go see a local play. probably gonna suck

how do you come up with shit like this? It's amazing

alex g - beach music

pescado comelade - irregular organs

bump

Have u heard diveo? Pretty good pc music style stuff
What is the top right album

You couldnt possibly have worse taste my god

love, claire - the forgotten cinema
kolya - iditarod
the lapse - betrayal!
landing - circuit
southpacific - constance

duster - testphase, tape one

fuck I choked on my spit
do asians really have smaller vaginas?
You like lo-fi stuff right?
Then you're going to love this! youtube.com/watch?v=B2A8Ex33uh8
(dubs)
What a relief...
Where's Roxy Music?

++++the sundays
youtube.com/watch?v=gRdUa27-Qf0
youtube.com/watch?v=fFMV7FiWzj4

check out happy mondays if you haven't

im entry level. help me and rec me something Sup Forums

i've been in love with sonic youth for the last weeks. aphex twin, radiohead, and toe are my other favorite artists

bottom right album?
Elisabeth Waldo and Her Concert Orchestra - Rites of the Pagan: Mystic Realm of the Ancient Americas

SUGAR BABE - SONGS
Seaside Lovers - Memories in Beach House

Dopplereffekt - Gesamtkunstwerk

Trap rap and twee pop recs are appreciated

Antena - Camino Del Sol

>Antena - Camino Del Sol
sorry, i meant bottom left