You're gifted this bunch of feminist dykes to add to your harem

You're gifted this bunch of feminist dykes to add to your harem.

How do you put them to use?

I have the fat one make a thread and post a whole bunch of pictures of herself.

Really? That heifer?

Ass rape the redhead twice a day, have the rest selling them self on the street.
I'd pimp them dykes.

Marche alle, bucket on head!

I wonder if they'd sell better stripped naked and collared to a pole like some kind of public whores from the Roman days, or better yet, installed in public fuck boxes with just their asses and faces hanging out.

Roman style.
Bucket with "donations" next to them. Rely on the good will of horny men.

Maybe with wooden placards with their prices (maybe just $5 a pop) hanging from their collars, or maybe just painted right onto their naked chests, foreheads and asses.

What should the prices for each bitch be?

Which would probably earn the most?

jesus

Fook em till deir dead!

I'd start with a burka

ask them how low will they go

$7 for the skinny ones, $4 for the fat one.
After a week the one with the most profit get's bumped up to $10. Gotta think smart.

good or bad?

that face is a a homely sight, but dem udders

truly a farm girl, in every sense of the word

$7/$4 for each hole?

Whatever happens I would love for there to be a camera on hand to record each one being legally raped in public in full view of the others.

i always like to think about a revolution happening and women like this either becoming sex slaves or meat.

The girl in the green on the left is actually quite attractive but she probably lost her virginity to a bad boy in high school and he broke her heart, and now she tries not to be a bitch but that bastard scarred her for life. Now she gets by raising awareness for liberal social causes that she only remotely cares about. She would actually like to be normal, maybe even a little conservative, but she can't quit. Her "sisters" are her only friends and she knows that they are backstabbing cunts to anyone who tries to leave their little clique. In this picture, she's smiling and trying to look happy but she'll go home afterwards, get plastered, masturbate to an olf movie with macho men like John Wayne, and cry into her pillow until she falls asleep.

She is a bitch in your harem, just fuck her.
>make her grow her hair.

Make them all become men and contribute to society in a meaningful way.

So is she a lesbian now or is she still taking dick?

She's gotta be a lesbian now with some kind deepseated phobia regarding cocks in general. If you shoved a dick in her face (even on a willing date) she would probably scream or throw up, or both.

The one on the left is the only fuckable one in the bunch, so use her for sex I guess. After that the only thing left to do would be to buy a house with three bathrooms so the others could each have one to clean.

However, at some point I would be bound to realize that the fuckable one is only going to be used for sex when I'm horny, and it's usually not a good idea to let women have too much free time, so I would probably give the other three a revolver to play Russian roulette with. Reasonably hot girl would then take over cleaning duties of the bathroom of whoever ends up losing.

However, in order to ensure that these hags have something to do all day, I would pretty much be required to spend time in each bathroom at least once per day taking a monster shit and getting the place all rancid and disgusting so the designated cleaning bitch would have something to clean. This would doubtless get tiresome, so eventually I would have to start sub-contracting these bitches out to other anons who have messy bathrooms.

However, since one of my cleaning-bitches is actually attractive, anons would no doubt also expect to be able to have sex with her, which of course I would allow for a nominal fee. However, once word of this spreads, people would be clamoring for hot girl + sex, which would allow me to rent her out as a premium service.

However, once my business became successful enough, I would probably need something to do with all that money, so I would likely buy an even bigger house with even more bathrooms, which of course would need cleaning. So, I would then have to go out and find even more lesbians to clean them, which would in turn cause my business to expand due to the reasons outlined above.

Eventually I would need a bitch manager to manage all of those bitches, because as I'm sure you can imagine, having a herd of angry fat lesbians around could get dangerous. Ever seen those things stampede?

Keep 'em, OP, I don't need the headache.

This. Dress them all up in Slave Leia gear or like Whore Jasmine just for extra laffs - they can't say or do shit about it except try to keep from crying as they're filled with cock against their will.

Just put the dyke in green in charge of the other three, which are kept like pets.

Green Dyke would need to be humiliated and literally kept on a short leach, but maybe she's allowed some kind of clothing and allowed to walk upright while others are kept like naked pigs who have to be fed, cleaned and trained by their own friend, against all of their wills.

And have the fat one do laps

Or force her to milk and maybe she loses some of that fat through her tits. Make the other ones milk her like the dairy cow she is.

Fuck, make them all milk each other and start a dairy farm that sells dairy products made from dehumanized feminists.

keep her fat and use her to feed all the babies you breed with the left one and the redhead.

too bad she can't be altered to have extra udders so she can feed all those harem babies at the same time like a proper farm animal

>dykes
that's where you're wrong.
all of these women love anal.
types like these are the best fucks.

best would be to line them up in a row and see for real which one reacts best to anal from a stranger

Can we all agree that we use the dyke for heavy farm labor?

Better yet, they all get knocked up with litters of animal young that fatty is forced to nurse.

I want to see skinny on the left weeping in the dirt as she gives birth to a litter of puppies while collared herself...

they're all dykes, brent

Thats deep

What animal young should each of them be forced to carry?

moar