User

user,
how do you make a woman happy ?

by not having one, easy as that

My wife likes ice cream. You could try that.

Big dick.

And that's literally it.

Money

most women claim that marriage will make them happy.

here's a spoiler: they get a fucking lot worse.

make yourself happy. women are a dime a dozen and don't tend to bring much value.

Not talking to them usually does the trick.

Give her everything.
And by everything, I mean literally EVERYTHING.
Women don't know what they want... so if you give them everything... they'll probably still complain.

awful plan. that's how you end up married, miserable and with a fucking child (hell)

as a muslim I don't. It is woman who is supposed to make me happy and she does indeed

Be rich, with a chocolate flavored cock that ejaculates money.

Women are lame. Children and pre teens are far easier to please tbqh

This muslim shit keeps sounding better and better

sauce?

Make dinner once in a while, fold the laundry sometimes, have a monthly "date night," shit like that. In return, she does shit to make me happy like going to nude beaches, fucking in front of the window (hotels) and running.

This is why we need more islam.

Obviously cuckold is obvious

couldn't agree more

Obvious virgin is obvious

Remind my gf how beautiful she is everyday and make her lunch for work. Real hard when she's yelling 'I told you to leave me alone or I'm calling the cops' or spraying you with mace. I guess you can say we share some tough love

Honestly when you're in a relationship you're responsible to be a good partner but her happiness is her own responsibility

Nice

you don't know how to create a happy marriage, fucking loser. You make me sick, telling bullshit stories about good ways of living. Yeah, maybe not for everyone, but if so then why don't you just kys? Maybe that is your way.

this man gets it, listen to him OP

sounds good. if she isn't happy in the relationship she might as well leave...

Women are a poor investment.