Name 1 artist that had their magnum opus after 27 years old. Pic obviously not rel

Name 1 artist that had their magnum opus after 27 years old. Pic obviously not rel

You know who's coming right?

Bach's St. Matthaus passion

All of Radiohead

OK Computer, faggot

Kanye West

Gucci obviously

30 years old

To add to this, Michael Gira was 29 when Filth came out, swans' first album. He was 42 when Soundtracks for the Blind came out, and he was 60 when To Be Kind came out.

Robert Pollard

Kevin Barnes 32

Tom Waits didn't make an absolute masterpiece until he was in his 40's

Nick Drake made three great albums and died at 26. Beat that.

there's no artist who has the level of expectations that Kendrick has and who meets them consistently. Kanye's expectations are just as high but whether the satisfies them is up for discussion. DAMN hit harder than TLOP for example, jury's still out on whether TLOP is a good album whereas DAMN is consistently getting acclaim.

Kendrick may be the only rapper worth following whose stuff deserves credit. I'll be following DB and Earl but if you're a normie safe bet is on Kendrick every time. That's three studio albums now that have all been in the discussion for AOTY

The Beatles tbqh

Dre was 34 when he made 2001

lol damn i thought he was so fucking old back then like 45 or some shit. dude was only 34 but seemed ancient in the rap game

Steve was 29 when he put this out.

>tfw just realized Gira will die in my lifetime

Radiohead and it's not even close. It's easy as fuck to appease rap fans because the innovations in rap are ridiculously simple in a genre 95% full of uneducated street dudes who don't know shit about music or art outside of their specific genre.

Like that Rick Rock song put triplets in a hit hat part back in 2010 and that's been the biggest advancement in hip hop beats in the past 20 years lmao.

Rock groups don't have that luxury.

*rick ross song, BMF