TYLERMOTHERFUCKING 1

Fuck you kid

Beta cuck/10

Man is lumpy af and probably only like 5 foots tall kill yoursef

aaaaaaannd /thread

Alpha/10
With a side of deep autism

Alpha/10 hehexd

You look like a guy that would join active duty military then get kicked out because you pissed hot from weed and/or steroids.

4/10

Your parents literally squeezed the sides of your head when you were a baby out of anger and frustration at how stupid their son is.

Tyleeeeeeeeeer

asshole

Looks like your sunglasses were on too tight..

Back in the 1800s you would have been a slave and bred with a female nigger for nigger cubs to kill for sport for a rich rsouthern man. can't get a slave woman pregnant because you only sex her asshole

Pfffff HA!

very sophisticated and metropolitan. you sir, i wouls bring to a debate about the book BOMBPROOF YOUR HORSE.

>5 foots tall
>kill yoursef

Tyler/1

alpha cuck

I think this thing is white?

Congrats on the traps.
The muscles, not the gays. Unless thats your thing.

you look like you do serious body building... cool

you look like you had chemotherapy for a year, realized that you didn't have cancer and tried to grow your hair back, but it failed you

your head looks like a wholemeal loaf dude but you looked ripped and you're not that gross black colour. 7/10

actually, you look like a bad ass. Your head is shaped funny though

thank you

Draven main/10

3.5/10

slav/10

no he's like an octoroon idk. peep tyler1

Your head looks like a dumpling dipped in ice cream.

dual hemisphere glioblastoma!

5"7/10

kek

It's 5"6 you cuck

Nog/10

10/10, never seen such a magnificent specimen of cro-magnon man before!

biggest secret after alien file of the NASA

topkek

Sorry mate, I'm going out in 40 minutes and so don't have the time to list all of the things wrong with you.

Have a nice life mate... well, as nice as someone looking like you can I suppose.

mind powers/10

Look like the incredible hulk on a comedown or you have had your head stuck in a vice since you was 3 year old. Either way you are one motherfucking ugly grinch.

dickhead

well, your head looks strangely akin to a potato. Thus I am glad to inform you, you just earned yourself a free polish citizenship, just for the sake of your looks.
Unless you're a good fighter consider hiding from Latvians though

You look like any one of the Hodgetwins.

niggas who say WHOM

permaban/10