ITT: shows which were an abomination and should have never gone past pilot

ITT: shows which were an abomination and should have never gone past pilot

No such thing. Even the shows that I hate now (Big Bang Theory) had great first couple seasons until then went very mediocore

Community never had even one descent episode, meanwhile big bang theory had many amazing episodes before 4 seasons

What is a bad episode?

You're on the wrong site dude. You were probably thinking about 9gag. The name is similar to Sup Forums but its completely different. Glad I could help you!

You're fucking backwards. The Big Bang Theory was never funny at all. The very fact that you think so is proof you have shit taste.

>implying the civil war pillow fight wasn't AT THE VERY LEAST brilliantly executed

I think you're in your late teens at a maximum

Sorry user it didn't have cringe humour. So it's better then almost all other shows.

It has its moments even now. For a (brief) time the charactisation was entertaining; Shledon humanising; possible homoerotic undertones with Raj and Stuart

Comedy is often subjective, story generally isn't.

Give us your top 5 comedies user.

HIMYM

quads

>gays are funny

Wow what humor

I think you've misread my post but it's a bait thread anyway so.... cool.

>my community is so amazing and you hate it because you are from 9gag, so fuck you and your opinion

>he invokes his right to an opinion as a safe space shield from criticism

is right man, you do belong on 9gag. BBT is...I mean, is it even idiot-tier? I feel like those overly scripted four-camera laughtrack shows are a class of their own, too poor to even compare to actual TV shows. Just mass-produced excrement for the plebbiest of plebs to shovel into their orifices. Even Family Guy is better than BBT.

>Posts as different person
You know that i can see unique id and it hasn't changed newfag

Oops. I don't know what unique ID you think you're seeing, kid. Now kindly go back to 9gag, you clearly don't fit in here and I think even Reddit may be a few levels too advanced for you.

>InB4 mobilefag
Yes, I leave my apartment sometimes, call the cops

>he is so new he doesn't even see unique ids on the top
Stop using that cancerous app with vpn and samefagging

Family Giu vs BBT deserves its own thread

Community was fun when it was just about them being in college, it all went to hell when the Dean got more prominent and they started having stories off campus and being all emotional about life.

I just wanted to see Jeff take weird classes and switch between Britta and Annie while Abed and Troy messed with Chevy Chase.

To be fair the first three seasons of Community were good. Seasons 4-6 is where you can tell the series went on a seasonal rot. Literally 3-4 of the main cast memebers left the show and it the newer one they introduced were really bland.

>Americans rave about how the first few seasons of Community are the pinnacle of witty, laugh-out-loud, hilarious comedy
>Get around to watching the show, its a slightly above-average american sitcom

Why do you people love this show?

just look at what creature they vote for their next president, that should answer all.

Who are you even trying to convince at this point? You're dead parroting pretty hard right now. You've been BTFO conclusively, the correct response is to go silent and fuck off.

DEL THSI

>This thread

Sheldon was funny until every joke made by or about him became "haha dude autism lmao"

>just look at whose been in office the past 8 years

FTFY

Because majority of sitcoms are so subpar, that anything above average is rare.

I thought it was up there with Always Sunny and Seinfeld. None of them top Curb, though.

Community did interactions between admitted archetypes better than any show I've seen. It knows it's just a parody of metahumor. The continuity and characters are what carry it for me, it separates itself from the pack and with good writers, that's enough.

They love it because lol Troy and Ahmed are whacky guys.

Look they like a funny Dr Who show.

Paintball and D&D episodes wow so amazing.

Look Troy and Ahmed are playing imagination.

I really dislike this show not even Chevy can't redeem it by just being an asshole.

>troy and ahmed are wacky guys
Autistic retard duo
>paintball episodes
Below average episode

That show literally ran because of their stupid american audience who makes keeping up with kardashians one of the most watched show

You first OP
>not being able to spell decent
>thinking that your opinion matters

Did you go to the special school user ?

>cares about typo on a Mongolian origami sharing site

Everything past season 2 was unfunny and felt forced, like they looked at the most popular episodes they've done so far and then rehashed it for the next season

>another paintball episode
>another save greendale episode
>another fantasy/d&d episode

>unironically makes grammatical errors
poor illiterate sob

S 1-2 are good television

Season 3 some eps are better than others. Some eps aren't great overall but have amazing moments.

Skip 4-5

6 is like 3. Not always great, usually decent. Some brilliant moments. As much as I'm sure it pained dan harmon to write it his final paint ball episode was top notch

Good. Not great, good.

Autism.

I kept waiting for an episode where the evil dean from the other college got Greendale closed, so they had no choice but to enroll in City College and find themselves in hostile territory.

>and then it turns out Chevy Chase faked his death and was following classes there.

I thought the first couple seasons were pretty good.