I have Ketamine right nao

DMT. n' lots of it.

fucking machine elves for days

Been wanting to try that, just moved and can't find anyone with it

doot

onions will help you

I got half a sheet of L

enjoy your nbome death

Smoking weed, also have some nice LSD, MDMA & DMT in my possession.
Most the good shit.

Also if anyone's from Hamilton, ON help a guy out

where did you move

I got drugs.
But I'm going to do them all than buy more and do them too.
Heroin is all you need.

Me

/thread

ask anyone of your friends who's a pharmacy technician.

The pharmacy I used to work at would buy it by the 500g jug.

nice try Hamilton, ON PD

Never understood why people think that cops in a large city would try to bait people in such an obscure way

Suboxone. But I really want to find subutex and can't find any. Shit's annoying.

Where is the Reddit "find a drug dealer!" general?

fuck off blue shill scum

I don't, I was actually making fun of that very kind of thinking.

because it's easy as fuck

I mean, got any drugs for sale user? I'm your friend.

>Suboxone. But I really want to find subutex and can't find any
in other words, you have Buprenorphine. But you really want to find another brand name of Buprenorphine...

What are the effects?

www.google.com

Opiate roll call
You are welcome friendo.
It's how I got my H dealer.

Had some awhile back. Good shit

Hey guys. I found a tiny baggie with a bunch of thin circle strips inside. They have a weird barbed wire kinda design on them. what is it?

Here is a pic

Those are screens for a pipe

Pipe screens

Nice triple dubs btw

Pipe screens, or screens for a sink faucet. They are actually the exact same thing.

Like for rolling a joint? do you NEED these bad boys to roll a joint?

nice

checked

do ppl not care about gets anymore?

damn i have to go get high with that get

R E P E A T I N G

N U M B E R S

r u retarded?

G E T

Also,

kek -- look at this triple dubs instead:

Very ice.

sweet

Sixnts!

heh nice get

I got some coke left from ski vacation

ahhhhh satanus

just finished off my 8th of no.3 heroin.
picking up some diazepam and meth tmo

oh and i have shit tons of subutex, trading 7 strips for a half g of meth and the blues

> wasted

got some amphetamine here.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Look OP if there's anything to jackoff, than THIS

SEXTS

Aint always accurate

oxycontin fag reporting in

checked

I got boxes Oxazepam, Oxycodon, Zaldiar and 10 3ml Adrenaline ampuls

hows that fent treatin ya buddy

Shiiiiiit nigger - hexes...

>fent
what the fuck do you mean? fentanyl?

nigger.

I'd flat out suck dick to find oxys in MN right now, seriously a bunch of bullshit.

go get heroin

I'll hook you up if you suck my dick. Minneapolis here.

I'm going to go roll a spliff thank you user

i can hook your dick if you suck me up

Any stoners in NEPA?
My guy's out of town and I've been looking for about a week

Go to med school or nurse school and take some form internships

That actually works?

Like lay out a plan what I have to do pls

High on blue dream munching domino's.

Anyone knows a good site to hang out while stoned?

I'm from the Rez will pay for my college and shit and I was in the Military and have a fucked back so there is that paying for it too.

Trying LSD for the first time next weekend. Anyone got advice?

Nice

If it's bitter it's a spitter

No really if you haven't done shrooms turn back now

I'll get my last quarter in a few hours. Been smoking nonstop a quarter a week, which has really been the norm the past 8 years. Yes I take breaks but I've been smoking for months straight.

Looking for a new contact in Manchester

Done Shrooms like twice, didn't get much from them.

Droppin 7 grams of shrooms tomorrow. I dedicate said trip to your hextuples

Jesus id love a fat line right now.. its so stepped on in middle TN i can even enjoy.

>derails thread

*can't

Spit that shit if its bitter, or metallic tasting

Ayy

What would that Mean?

I NEED YOUR BAD BOYS.

DIGITS.

U traveling for the interzone?

In time to see such a glorious moment

In Humboldt county California trying to find heroin or speed. I have the money just no dealer

Doing U-47700 and Hex-En right now.

U-47700 Destroyed my nose after a 5 day straight redose binge. I can't get near that shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE