So, a friend of mine and me (both over 18) want to go to Amsterdam for a week in June

So, a friend of mine and me (both over 18) want to go to Amsterdam for a week in June.
The questions are:

- Is there a problem with hostels? (we have no problem with bunk beds or anything)
- how much for weed? Not really planning on buying dank XD 9gag purple kush. Just regular weed.
- Good coffeshops and places to visit?
- Places to stay away from, besides obvious ones like where niggers are?

Any other tips?

Also, we would bring a 17 year old friend IF we can be sure that buying weed and smoking it with him outside somewhere will not get us fucked.
Yes or no?

>inb4 best pic to choose for this thread

do amsterdam a favor and stay the fuck away.

nobody wants people like you there.

does rogi get med????

ok, sorry

so bringing money to a europoor country is bad? huh

.Ive never stayed in a hostel, hotels are cheap though, try Hotel Atlantis, or EasyHotel.
You are looking at around 6 Euros for a gram of house weed.Most coffeshops will ID you
Id recommend Easytimes Coffeshop, its right in the centre.
Most coffeshops will ID you.
If you go to the Red/Blue light districts, keep your wits about you, dont talk to "friendly locals" they are either trying to scam you or beg for money in those areas.

sounds reasonable, thank you. So about the minor friend. If we smoke outside, could it happen that a cop comes up and asks us for ID? He looks really young

No chance, just dont act like idiots an you will be fine.

Weed is for degenerates only and the last thing we want is more shitty tourists.

The locals love E, I should know, I am one.

Americunt gtfo

cant you just drive to Colorado or something. isn't weed legal in several US states now? or you could wait until spring and see if my country is actually going to federally legalize marijuana. we're just next door

> the netherlands , europoor
boi oh boi

now go on wikipedia and start ranting about the GDP...

once marijuanas legal in canada id be smokin here, not amsterdam

europoor? The fuck do you get your news from? the Netherlands is a very wealthy country.

You marijuana amsterdam

Don't do fucking shrooms, it's not meant for you tourists. A French tumblrina already fucked those laws up.
Just smoke the dank rainbow blueberry kush haze and snort some powdered aspirins sold to you as coke and fuck back off clapping and shouting good jaaaab!

Weed is the same price as US roughly 9-20 a gram depending on the quality
Most the coffeeshops are good

>9-20
>depending on the quality
you mean depending on the hype
9-12 euro/gram should get you top gear.

I've never spend more than €12,- on weed per gram, and i've smoked some of the craziest shit.

Super silver lemon haze was my favorite, they sold it at Dizzy Duck in the hague. Good times..

i spend 6-7 dollars a gram (canadian) for premo shit. you're prices are fucked

Was at a coffee shop by red light district, was 15 or 20 a gram USD for Great White Shark was the highest tier on the menu nigga

your* stupid phone

Not bad, but keep in mind we dutchies have the strongest weed in the world. What might be high-tier shit for you, we can smoke pure

dude canada produces some of the best weed in the world. its easily matches your grass. maybe not all over canada

living in amsterdam.
you can get weed where-ever you want.
buying weed isn't possible if you're under 18, but if you go smoking somewhere outside it won't be any problem.

ask me anything....

>pure
only euro fags and brits smoke non pure

Smoking pure is usually just a big fucking waste. Also burns less better.

There is nothing wrong with not smoking it pure.

> Is there a problem with hostels? (we have no problem with bunk beds or anything)
Most of them are okay. Although you probably shouldn't bring a ultraviolet light to inspect the room. Also dont expect the customer is always right attitude.
> how much for weed?
10euro's is enough for anybody if you know where to shop
> Go to utrecht. Its about 35 miles from amsterdam. Atmosphere is way more relaxed. Less sandniggers (eventhough still too many) and coffeeshop 'Andersom' is where you want to go.
> Places to stay away from
You'll recognise that when you get there. If it looks like a suburb of bagdad, you know you're in the wrong place.
> Any other tips?
Dont look like a tourist. Leave fanny and backpacks in the hostel if you dont really need them for the day.
> IF we can be sure that buying weed and smoking it with him outside somewhere will not get us fucked.
Dont worrie about it. Your friend can light a joint in front of a police officer while chatting up a prostitute. Its not going to get you in trouble.

Just stay away from sandniggers and enjoy the trip

sometimes i mix a tad bit of tobacco in

and at your prices, yeah i can see why its a waste. i smoke bats of "pure"

Hey Op try AirBnB its really cheap and most of the time good quality