Lets settle this shit

lets settle this shit

Kendrick or Drake

strawpoll.com/8549er9

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PigsAndPlans/status/852693303892082689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean kendrick is objectively better, but Sup Forums is in kendrick hate mode because his album isn't a dud like they wanted it to be.

I wanted to be able to shitpost about it after hearing HUMBLE but I'm actually enjoying the album.

His album was pretty underwhelming though

asap rocky is the only good rapper

nope

Drake is unironically a better music artist than Kendrick, just not a better rapper

Nope, musically, drake is so uncreative, not a single interesting concept, idea or sonic decision has ever been made in the production of any drake project.

He is the lesser, rapper, artist, and person.

twitter.com/PigsAndPlans/status/852693303892082689

kys

lol

k-dot no doubt

Love 'em both

Kendrick represents the field negro who had nothing handed to him and had to endure struggle to gain from his merit.

Drake represent the house negro, son of the master so he was privileged and was handed everything from birth, he knows not of struggle.

who gives a shit about pop stars?

wrong

Drake is better at making hits and making money,

Kendrick is better at making albums that resonate and have a message.

lel
it's not even close
Kendrick

>drake

Nobody here actually listens to Drake, but Kendrick posting is so obnoxious that I wouldn't be surprised if the contrarians got Drake to win.

> 15% of people voted for Drake

What a bunch of pleblords lmfao

Kendrick.

He hires better musicians.

Nice argument.
It's literally all out of spite for kendrick

Kanye West

Wew lad

kencuck has 101 votes right now,
I want these normies of my board

yeah keep believing that

Kendrick is overhyped garbage and you dickriders are proving it with the unwarranted praise of this average album

>what is better shit or shit?
who cares faggot, listen to some real shit

>someone actually made this thread on here and people are responding to it unironically

if this isn't the evidence the entire internet is swarmed with shitskins nothing is

Kendrake.

LMFAAAAOOOOO ISSA KENDRICK LMAAAOOOOOOOOOO

ISSA LMAOO

*insert smarmy mammy blak qween doing yass slayy sassy things like sipping wine*

yall wypipo crazy

>Objectively
>Unironically
Christ, if it wasn't because I am a worthless piece of shit with nothing better to do I would have left this damn site years ago.