youtube.com/watch?v=WMVhsRgI5dc
youtu.be/uklPwKwiPJg
youtube.com/watch?v=EJp3AnMqWyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIH1YpIu_0
youtube.com/watch?v=4rzKYZrY6Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=P7CYaiyvzXs
youtube.com/watch?v=CH1n685qBzE
youtube.com/watch?v=4aCZq5YMgmc
google.no/search?q=Sal Vulcano&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8kJC52YbSAhXLCCwKHU5-D4EQ_AUICCgB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impractical_Jokers
youtube.com/watch?v=2BcREKCcBak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag

kyke

dumping

last one, carry on anons, im out

youtube.com/watch?v=WMVhsRgI5dc

ITT OP is 12 and hasn't discovered hilarity yet. WTF you're wasting fractions of your hard drive with those fucking things. You dick is guaranteed more funny to us that the shit you just posted.

Shit. That got me going

good shit

youtu.be/uklPwKwiPJg

fake and gay what else you got, faggot? Have a fucking brain for once in your fucking life.

thats a different cat in the last picture

I'm sorry this user fucked a girl that somehow fucked him over you. You should be ashamed you lost to him.

Fuck you

Rock & Rock

sooo If this loser got her and you didn't you must be a motherfucking ugly piece of dogshit or your personality is disgusting. Like WICKED BAD . user what the fuck are you doing to rectify your life?

We all saw tosh you idiot

KEK TIME:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJp3AnMqWyQ

SLAV:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIH1YpIu_0

YOU LOST

youtube.com/watch?v=4rzKYZrY6Ds

CATS

youtube.com/watch?v=P7CYaiyvzXs

DEJA VU - DRUGS

youtube.com/watch?v=CH1n685qBzE

user, you are fucking obsessed with this man. Have you had dreams of him lately? I bet you have. Don't have to answer me just ask yourself....if I could switch lives with this man would I be a better person?
The answer is yes. You are worse that this piece of shit. That's awful you dick.

quality shit posting

What are you even talking about? I don't know the girl, i'm just contributing to the thread - maybe in return i'll get a good laugh from someone in return, despite you being a total cunt.

I miss him so much.

Nietzsche was right.

fuck off faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4aCZq5YMgmc

Dude, you ARE cringe. What are you doing right now, jerking off to trannies probably? Why you shitposting this faggot all over. It's not funny, which is the most important part. That means you have a personal connection to him and you must hate him for a reason. If he stole your girl you gotta be the bottom of the barrel. Don't feel bad, somebody has to be:)

lost hard

The guy in the picture seems like the type of weirdo to get a tattoo of Will Smith's son on his thigh. At least that's the vibe I get

I literally posted one pic of him fucking kek

Shut up Sal

he is Sal from Impractical Jokers

why is sal a meme?

Isn't that the guy from impractical jokers

I have no fucking clue who this Sal is, probably because I spend my time watching college hockey and fucking puck sluts, on occasion I come here. SQUARES.

Sucks to Suck boys, will be partying with and fucking Chai Omega bitches tonight!

Classic, also check em

Don't mind the newfags

murr>sal

cannot unsee

At that point fam you're the retarded one for pointing it out, when it is blatantly obvious to be be a joke

Good for you honey

IM DRUNK AS FUCK!!!!!

newfag

This is Sal Vulcano from Impractical Jokers right?
google.no/search?q=Sal Vulcano&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8kJC52YbSAhXLCCwKHU5-D4EQ_AUICCgB

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impractical_Jokers

why are you so SALty

Have a nice one!

get out

Isn't that the guy from the program impractical jokers?

He's a /fit/ meme too

dude its just an impractical joke calm down

you mother fucker

YLYL? ON MY WAY!

I'm pretty proud i'm slightly less autistic to try this for real, but seriously, the economy of rs resembles the real world in certain points. First it used to be fair trade (with the exception of a few scammers) and then came the G.E...

HUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=2BcREKCcBak

Kek, thought i'd seen this one, catched me by surprise