Be me, college sophomore

>be me, college sophomore
>khv beta manlet (5'6") semi overweight but not full shitlord tier (~160lbs)
>tfw no real friends, just a lot of aquaintances I talk to or meme with in class or at meals
>I try to hang out with people but they always just ignore my messages or say "yeah" and cancel last minute or some stupid shit
>End up just being alone in my dorm all the time, which then people criticize me for not having a social life
Has anyone here ever gotten out of the endless loop of the /nofriendzone/? How did you do it?

I started by brute forcing myself to approach one person every day and talk to them, even if it's just some menial bullshit like "excuse me,can you tell me what time it is?" it's already a step in the right direction.

Also I got to know a few friends bc we bothnhad common interests (i.e. similar music taste) and from there I hung out with them and got to know their friends.

I hope this advice could help you user

Suicide?

>5'6"
>160 lbs

you're fucking huge. Go to the gym, lose weight, gain confidence.
Talk to people in your major, you must share some interests with if you're in the same major.

Also I'd reccomend avoiding Sup Forums vernacular (shit like saying kek or greentexting) around normies

It comes accross as rather autistic

Especially the common interests part, that's a *huge* stepping stone into building friendships

140 is about the sweet spot for a manlet of your size

any more you look chub, any less you just look like you have aids

Get a hobby where you meet new people (preferably IRL). Initially it takes up some work to get yourself to go to events like that where you meet a lot of new people, but once you just push yourself to do that, you'll be so glad.

Also, colleges are full of all kinds of events where that's possible, so I'd say the outlook is pretty good for you.

Are you ugly?

lol I may be an autismo but I'm not dumb enough to do that ever

I guess I didn't really communicate super well, I do talk to a lot of people with common intersts, it's just the conversations don't get much deeper than the latest memes or generic hobby talk or whatever. People seem to generally like me, just more as an irl meme or entertainment. Whenever I try to actually hang out with people though, it doesn't work out 95% of the time.

Oh good

what college do u go to if u dont mind sharing

As in the smart enough not to use words from 4chins around normalfags

Theres also a very interesting book that goes into this anong others; the 48 laws if power.

Check out law 38: "Think as you do, but pretend to think like the others do if it's more helpfull"

It's a nice book you should google it

And also "How to win friends and influence people" which is sort of a iche book, but undeniably a good one.

Meant to reply to
>722005179
*Good as in bla bla bla

Been there.

I lost weight, then had to buy more fitting clothes. Those are easy things to do and it got people to like me, grills and guys (not necessarily gay).
From there my confidence built up and I started to improve on the social part. But that's harder.

When you've been a robot, you'll always be fucked in the head, it never really goes away. At least that's my experience

Idk, you can decide. I ain't no 10 but I don't think I'm hideous
Pacific Life Bible College, small school of like 300 students, about 80 on dorms. I'm studying music though, I ain't one of the holy kiddos trying to be a pastor or something. Here's hoping no one else from here goes on Sup Forums lol

damn only 300? in my one dorm theres about 500+ it's 8 stories tall. Working out definitely helps since you can do it alone, you can find friends to work out with to spot eachother and that'll basically set you up for a better life.

I started working out about a week ago, but I guess it's good for motivation to hear from an unbiased source that I'm a fatso. Still gotta figure out a real routine instead of just jogging for a while but it's a start

Sorry dude you look shit
But don't give up
Lose weight get jacked start mma
Stop being autistic
First step for that would be getting out of Sup Forums seriously it makes you autistic without noticing
Read some books
Be educated but not a smartass

These are some steps towards the right direction

I turned 30.

Seriously your teens and 20's are the worst part of your life.

I fucked 3 girls total between 20 and 29, stayed single had a stable job, and I've probably fucked 10 more after 29, most of them women who I probably would've never had a chance with when I was in school, there the idiots who married chad right out of highschool and now realized how much of a mistake that was.

Use the next decade to stay stable sane and some what in shape, and improve your social skills.

most people don't have "real friends". They just go to parties and pretend that everyone was so cool with each other because everyone can pretend to be socially accepted and bla. Your fault is to not play this game and pretend you were popular so that people think you are