Name one character that can defeat Spawn

Name one character that can defeat Spawn.

Protip: you can't

An eraser.

What's the sauce?

Marketing

Jesus

Batman.

Knock knock.

>any character
There's your mistake, because there are simply too many godlike characters in media that can simply erase your character from existence.

TOAA , Living Tribunal , and many other Marvel overpowered shits

Deadpool

>a cute little anime girl
nice try

i wonder what the penance stare would do to spawn.

This guy. His only power is to kill the shit out of demons as their judge and jury.

she thinks your cute aswell user.

Hell, I'd bet Ganondorf could take out Spawn.

"Even gods must answer for their sins."

Is she from a video game?

Which one?

"If I feel like it"

I was thinking Hyrule Warriors, for sheer combat badassery but it isn't canon, so if that matters, then Twilight Princess.

>it isn't canon
why does it matter?
the entire zelda universes/timelines are a clusterfuck

Only answer

One Above All
Living Tribunal
Fulcrum
Beyonder
Heart of The Universe
Eternity
Infinity
Oblivion

and this list have only marvel characters.

OP is obviously a faggot

Bazuso

What's he gonna do? Dance Spawn to death?

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Maybe Dante by the time DMC 4 came out.

Off the top of my head, Dr. Manhattan, Constantine, Superman Prime, Ghost Rider, Dr. Fate and Dr. Strange could take him. If Thor's hammer, Mjölnir, counts as a heavenly weapon then he and anyone who is worthy to wield it (and knows how to use it properly) can too.

S A I T A M A
A
I
T
A
M
A

some random horse alien was deemed worthy to wield it, is the bar really all that high?

Prepare your anus to be squirreled

>Constantine
how?

darth vader

you rang?

They're confusing but all canon. Hyrule Warriors is a Dynasty Warriors game with Zelda themes, not a true Zelda game. The timelines can be understood if you actually take a few minutes and look at them.

Ollanius Pious. No questions asked.

Yeah, and he would succeed

Laughing Magicians. Look it up.

/thread

Seconded.

The Hulk at his maximum anger/strength can wield it whether he's worthy or not, so who the fuck even knows. Besides, it's all about who can take on Spawn and not the hammer.

See

I should probably rephrase too, that anyone who can wield Mjölnir properly can kill Spawn assuming it's a heavenly weapon.

I want to fuck that qt.

> They are just. They are noble.
Juggernaut?

i dunno , has all the shit in asgard been retconned to just be sufficiently advanced technology?

he did turn good for a time

The power of fuzziness!

Sup Forums

Nobody is beating that butt and those thighs.

There's the Thor god and Asgard from Norse mythology and the Thor and Asgard from Marvel, 2 separate things. As for the hammer, it's been blessed by Odin in both cases. If that makes it heavenly, Spawn is definitely done for.

Hasn't it always been, at least kinda sorta? Even back in the Kirby days, they'd always make a big deal about Asgard being aliens and super-tech, immediately forget it and treat everything like magic and myth, and repeat.

I'll beat my meat just fine to that, yeah.

I'd hit that like a freight train.

Just like she'd hit Spawn!

That's only in the movies, as in the comics it's still megick. Mostly cause the dudes who make the movies are asshats.

Lobo

what makes you say that?
is this a "popular=shit" thing or do you have an actual reason?

I have some older Thor comics (or Marvel Fanfare, maybe) where they talk about super-tech and Viking spaceships and so on. Asgardians being spacegods goes back pretty much to the beginning. They just weren't even vaguely consistent about it, because most of the time they treated it like straight magic.

Just like I'd hit that squirrel puss :^)

name one person who cares about comics

>protip: nobody

Could beat every character in this thread at the same time.

Canonically correct answer.

The crew of the Sloop John B.

Thirded.

probly either simon or garfunkel

Bad writing. A shame such great art and characters sunk into the era of artist ownership.

Spawn could have been cool if a half decent writer did it.

Defeat? whatever ...

Tom is a merry fellow. Bright blue his jacket is. And his boots are yellow. Now kindly fuck off.

Everybody's a tree!

lul said twilight princess.

Anyone with Infinity Gauntlet on.

The freak came close to beating him, cut off his head and took his necroplasm

But there are too many over powered fuckheads in the entirety of any media universe who could do it, but since his already dead he can't be beaten

New spawn on the other hand, no control over his costume and with only a small part of the powers he used to have, anyone could kill him (since his now alive again)

The mount'in

I'VE GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS

yo nigga that shit looks delish, lemme cop some o' that lemonade nigga.

Ez.

First post best post

THE CREAM OF THE CROP

>this

At this point we have;
>Char X has the power to travel 421471298749214 gorillion times faster than light, can alter reality, time and energy.
>Char Y is all magic energy manifestet with the powers of all alternate reality versions of him.

Yadda Yadda.

Pointless and boring at this point.

Stuff it samefag.

Thanos, you faggot nigger

tom hanks.

Go back to Fagtown, you bitch nigger queer

satan from dbz

Sounds like your anus has already been squirreled!

(Thanos, is that you?)

superman

a stick

>it's totally the REAL thanos guise! ;;;)))

deadpool would be fucking demolished by spawn, and this is coming from a hardcore deadpool fan

The FLASH, Dr. Manhatan

To be fair, who CAN beat the Flash?

Pierce BrosMAN

i dont think anyone in this thread realizes having a means to kill him is just half the battle; spawn is a badass and can kill anyone listed here, heavenly weapon or not

An Eskimo, a gorilla, sometimes Batman. Really, whatever fits the narrative.

Release state Beard. Your move faggot