HELP REPEAL THE NFA, MORE FREEDOMS FOR YOUR FELLOW BURGER!

HELP REPEAL THE NFA, MORE FREEDOMS FOR YOUR FELLOW BURGER!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Our petition is almost at the required 100K signatures, please add yours to it and help the cause!

This is the only thing standing between Americans and owning actual fully automatic baby killing assault weapons!

For the uninitiated, the NFA is a gun control act that was passed in 1934, it regulates the possession of Short barreled shotguns/rifles, Suppressors, Machine guns, Explosives, and Destructive Devices (guns with a caliber larger than .50). It requires that persons who want to acquire these devices must pay for a 200$ tax stamp, and go through a 6 month waiting period, as well as notify their CLEO, this is an unconstitutional burden.

In its current state, due to the passing of the “Hughes Amendment” in the firearm owners protection act of 1986 the federal machine gun registry established by the NFA was closed, this means that no machine guns made after 1986 can be owned by civilians.

If Sup Forums memed Trump into reality, lets see if /k/ can do something as well!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGjTUpMRfQ0
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/03/yes-signing-those-petitions-makes-a-difference-even-if-they-dont-change-trumps-mind/?utm_term=.040e45a671d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

signed for keks

FOPA would need to be repealed as well

b u m p

Signed, does /k/ know about this?

yes they do.

As far as I know, the Hughes amendment only closed the NFA machine gun registry, it didn't ban the production of them outright, getting rid of the NFA would eliminate the need for the registry and thus the H Amend would have no effect.

Signed.
Goodspeed ameribros, time for you to get full auto fun also
t. swiss

Firearm Owners Protection Act

bans MGs made post '86 and requires all grandfatheredMGs must also be registered to be transfered

Signed my dude.
With Liberty and Justice.

suppressor is a firearm?

gonna be gud

Its an NFA item, just like some firearms

Great. Just what we need in America. More guns.
Why do we like killing ourselves
>Don't call me a fucking nancy boy either bc I own guns myself they are just a fucking waste. Only thing you would ever need for protection is a handgun.

Legally according to the ATF, yes, that's where they get jurisdiction to control them.

Care to explain.
Here in switzerland we have the lowest homicide rate of the west, yet most armed households in the entire world

thats some stupid-ass shit u got there

>not an argument

There is exactly one sane gun law ever made.
(pro tip, its the one with the "shall not be infringed" part)

In this regards yes. And even if removed would still likely be regulated as such. Serialized and BG checked to sell. But just removing them from the NFA they would bottom out in price and more people would make them. It would be an economic boost as well as an added fun toy to more Everyman's collection. I'm planning on building them and getting in the biz if the HPA passes. And SBRing my AR if the NFA is repealed.

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WGjTUpMRfQ0

what gives police the right to these firearms?

if American citizens cannot own them, they have no "we're outgunned" argument

>repeals NFA
>Automatic rifles legal
>buy said automatic for cheap with no license
>school shooting with auto
>bans auto for a century!
Do what chu gotta do.

You know that this will just make the white house speak about it? They're not going to fucken repeal it.

Do you also have close to 50% of your citizens poor or low income, paycheck to paycheck, having to chose between paying for food or rent? lol I mean I wont sit here and say that "guns kill people" but they sure as fuck make it easier to kill someone. Here in America the crazies tend to go on fucking rampages pretty frequently. Im not saying we shouldnt own guns. I just think trying to add all this shit (That you can get still now just with more red tape) isnt helping anyone.

yea muh nigga. Don't chu worry. I'll make sure america loses gun privilege. It takes one person to ruin it for everyone hehe.

Sure, but this will at least bring it some credibility, we can only hope it gets quietly slipped into some omnibus bill.

Nah, criminals just get them illegally.
in 2015 more people per capita died in mass shootings in france then in the US, despite france has one of the world strictes gun laws

ATTENTION

You should also support the class-action lawsuit against Lynch and the ATF to fund the ATF process to restore gun rights to non-violent felons

>press
>MACHINE GUNS NOW LEGAL; WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THIS NATION AND ITS' CIVIL WAR?

Fuck no. Felons with a gun is dangerous nigger. It's like supporting a pedophile to stay off the sex offender list, so NO.

trump getting elected apparently brought in a surge of gun sales from people who dont typically buy guns.

>Implying all of the Dale Gribble types wouldn't quickly get full autos, and then hold on to them until they're pulled from their cold dead hands surrounded by a pile of empty shells.

Per capita. They didnt have more gun deaths or gun violence.

if they are dale Gribbles none of the shots would have hit anything living.

>Can petitions matter, though? A recent article in The Washington Post begins with the headline, “It turns out petitioning the White House is about as effective as asking Justin Bieber to deport himself.”

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/03/yes-signing-those-petitions-makes-a-difference-even-if-they-dont-change-trumps-mind/?utm_term=.040e45a671d4

Never going to change m9 auto

see: NFA trust

It specifically pertains to nonviolent felons, the asshole who beats up his wife and family won't get his rights restored, It's the guy who had his rights revoked for stupid things like tax evasion/ect that would.

>Needs 6,754 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

>non-violent
some kid caught with dope shouldn't have his rights revoked.

>in prison for non violent crime/felony
>ass raped/radicalized by terrorist or nazi
>get out the pen
>follow lieutenants order to take down rival
>shoots up a whole neighbor with AA-10(10 gauge will be offered I'm sure) and or ak-47 with the extendos
>civilian casualties everywhere
>1 rival dead

Sure, that may be true for things that don't resonate with Trumps base, if a petition wants him to release his tax returns, who gives a rats ass, but if it's something that the base wants, he has an incentive to do it.

The same shit happened under the Obama administration, they would use petitions they liked as justification, meanwhile ignoring the larger ones when they went against their agenda.

>write a bad check
>get caught with some pot
>18yo have sex with his 17yo gf hes been dating for 2 years.

all federal felonies that can strip gun rights.

problemm is you hear felon and jump to violent drug dealers an murderers.

Most states have a process to restore these rights. The federal gov does. too Only thing is that congress passed a law saying ATF cant use its fund to consider the petitions.

so, we have a right and a vehicle to petition the gov under 1st amendment, they just wont let us

I do agree that prison tend to make criminals meaner rather than rehabilitate them,
I would like to see more prisons in the is following the Nordic model where they are aware they are evenutally going to have to release these people and should be made as functional as possible.

I'm sorry to say that if you make a bad decision in life, enough to get a felony, you should not be owning a weapon let alone an automatic.

sincerely,
concerned citizen

I literally bought an sd9ve today. (that's the pistol the pepe on the left is holding)

Signed it last week.
Almost there!

>implying you have never made a bad decision like that.

You just were not caught faggot.

Well survival of the fittest. Just saying man. I'm not going to be pooled up with stupid felons when they commit another crime with a gun they should not of legally had.

well one time I was with a thai prostitute,
found out it was a tranny but decide to do it anyway

All for this. Tho... I also believe most burglars use capitalism to redistribute stolen wealth.

Lets take it back

bump niggers

It banned the registration of anything new that wasn't law enforcement or military

A pistol is sufficient to protect myself, and assault rifles are for insurgents and sperglords.

Sorry. Too many guns in America already. They gonna have em either way.
>if guns are outlawed then only outlaws will have guns.

Seriously? Some short barreled shotguns in canada are non risricted and require no paper work. I dont really have any knowledge on american gun laws just know theyre better than canadas

really?

This isn't about self defense you sperglord. The 2nd amendment had always been about rising up against a tyranical government. We match the firepower that government has. When the new governor comes to your house and says I have the first exclusive right to fuck your wife after marriage you then pick up your fully autu ptr95 and kill his ass. After so many governor seeded babies the whole community rises up and you throw down the tyrant. Just like the revolution.

Are you calling for a revolution to anarchy lucifer? Does thou want to rape pillage your neighbors wife?

Sure, but the point was that it only gets it's jurisdiction from the NFA, it only prevents the transfer or possession of "Unlawful" machine guns, of which in the current wording means that it has to be registered with the NFA, without the NFA most machine guns would be considered "Lawful" thus Hughes amendment would be rendered effectively null and void.

>mfw mcveigh was right

Nope, that's a Kahr he's holding.

Granted please correct me if i'm wrong on this, I've never been able to find the exact wording of the amendment myself, and I'm only working with quotes from other sources

Yea you can buy a levar action 1887 (no stock) or a 10" double barrel 12g with no paper work at all can buy it on the spot

nice.

but can you buy a qt gf?
you cant do that in america

Our laws are actually retarded, any rifle similar to a ar-15 is restriced but you can buy a fucking bullpup 50cal at the age of 18 with no hassle

I'm really interested to see what comes of this. I really hope it gets the needed signatures before the 19th

I cannot fathom the stupidity in a voting majority that will persue greater freedom in the ability to purchase firearms after repeated school shootings. Note, i am not anti-shooting at all, and have grown up with it in the UK.

Because you have national service and a pretty smart defence policy of giving all servicemen and women a firearm and a sealed box of rounds. Doesn't mean they're actively shot. That said, American gun policy is nuts. Pretty happy with our system in the UK.

No. I ask to be left the fuck alone. When the gubment comes calling when the next Kim Jong Trump/Obama is elected... I still get a vote. at 3200 FPS

youre a fuckin nancy bitch boy

Because they have a much smaller population and suffered several high profile terrorist attacks...

Fucking machine guns were lawful up until 1968. And they could be made and registered until 1986. The Godamn communist fucking rulers made it so that we cannot register new. Thus driving the price up for a machine gun. Take for example: fully auto colt m16: $1,542 for the pig sheriff. $16,780 for me and you. Plus a $200 tax stamp. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

So what, why should we restrict our rights because the action of a few retards?

In the US we have reached the turning point, there is no possibility that we could reach a britbongastan level of gun control, guns will always be available to those who shouldn't have them, and as such the only option is to push to the other extreme, If one in 5 citizens had a concealed weapon, violent crime and mass shootings would be nearly a non issue;

>Try to mug someone
>1/5 chance of getting shot

>Try to shoot up a school
>get shot

Are you retarded? Yeah you is. Was outlawed because gangsters shot up blocks at a time. Get your facts straight nigger monger.

why you got to blame everything on communists?

Wrong

This is apt to only make you more angry, but they were legal before 1968, they only had to be registered with the NFA since it's passing in 1934, at the time 200$ was more that the average car, so it was effectively a ban, but prior to that, you could get them with no checks whatsoever at your local hardware store

We have a nigger problem not a gun problem you collosal pussy.

i want a thompson

This

>muh poorfaggotry cause violent crime
White Appalachia is the poorest part of America and yet it doesn't look like Little Liberia there...
Really fires up the noodle

I'm going to call my republican representative to ensure that they do not repeal the NFA for my children's safety.

why the fuck do people need machine guns and sound suppressors?

Just want to add that when NFA is repealed Mohammed in class can easily purchase c4 and bomb high school to living hell.

why do liberals always point out that they owns guns as if it gives their anti-2A opinions some kind of weight?

Because, one day I want to own a church that preforms gay marriages with a built in abortion clinic, surrounded by a pot field, guarded with machine guns in a state with near zero income tax.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I got into suppressors a couple of years ago and they are awesome. No more ringing ears and hearing damage, and one tends to "flinch" less, although they aren't whisper quiet like in movies. And I have not been compelled to go on any psychotic killing sprees, BTW. Sounds heinous and evil right!!!!!!!

fuck off to reddit

bump. we can do this

>Our petition is almost at the required 100K signatures, please add yours to it and help the cause!
Who wants to appear on a list of rednecks and gun nuts that'll be read by the next liberal government? A good way to get an all-expenses paid trip to the Gulag.

I didn't realize this country was founded upon a bill of needs user.

Suppressors and machine guns simply aren't used in crime. Machine guns were legal to manufacture, sell, and own in the united states up until 1986. Between 1934 when the NFA was passed and 1986 when the Hughes amendment was passed (thus barring the manufacture of fully automatic weapons) a total of 3 crimes were committed with fully automatic weapons. Ironically 2 of those 3 crimes were committed by police officers.

>White Appalachia
8 years of talking about fema camps and it didn't happen user.

They already have my name, address, and a few of bits of information on the forms they "discard" after I purchase a firearm.

Only niggers and white trash pass bad checks

>Suppressors and machine guns simply aren't used in crime.
I could see how supressors would be pretty helpful for a criminal