How far do you think one should seperate the art from the artist? Do you think awful people can make good music? Also...

How far do you think one should seperate the art from the artist? Do you think awful people can make good music? Also, what's XXXTENTACION's best track and why is it vice city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-f7EvYG9X2k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MI7F37Dhb-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How far do you think one should seperate the art from the artist?

As far as possible. It wouldn't phase if Hitler made good ambient music, i'd listen to it.

phase me* fuck im tired

we have this thread every fucking day.
Art also reflects the context of the artist. Always. Therefore, they're always connected. In his case, I don't listen to his stuff, because first, his music is terrible (although Vice City is cool) and overhyped af, when underground artists have been doing the same for a while, without the shitty 12-yo-lyrics, and second, he's a huge piece of shit. If in his music, at least he showed a little bit of "I fucked up", I think I'd be kind of alright.
But when you use a picture of yourself and the nigger you just beat up after you scammed him for a thousand and even sample the audio from the fight that your retarded fans recorded, that's the point in which a normal person should say: "I've been fucking up".
Yet his fanbase can't help but keep sucking his dick all the time.

i can't mess with Roman Polanski's films because of this, I just can't...

This.
Read up on how fucking mad Barenboim is that Wagner is basically banned in Israel.

Vice City is his 3rd best behind King of the Dead and I don't Wanna Do this Anymore

awful music awful person

I fucking hate this asshole more and more each time I see him

NEW SONG JUST DROPPED

youtube.com/watch?v=-f7EvYG9X2k

yung daggar dicc up in this shit

holy shit there is NOTHING behind his eyes, it's like looking at an animal

Does it say "pwn'd" under his eye?

I mean I still find bill Cosby funny and simpson was a fine football player and I separate the art from the artist. That being said xxxtentacion sucks so he's an awful artist and an awful human.

>How far do you think one should seperate the art from the artist?
Not at all. In fact, I go so far as to refuse to listen to any artists who disagree with me politically.
XXXTentacion is a piece of shit and I am going to actively avoid listening to his music until the day I die.

Agreed on most of that.

Thing is, I can separate the art from the artist. Like....I don't really have a problem watching a Polanski film. But for a guy like xxx, his music is purely just about himself. If there was some more separation there...maybe. But like most rappers of this sort, the music is just about them. The art doesn't really stand by itself.

HE himself is the piece of art. A Polanski film, for example, I don't think is the same thing. Though I still feel a little weird about it. Like...I wouldn't give the dude money.

I'm telling you rn by 2020 we gonna be talking about mf XXXtentacion on these lists. He's the best out right now and he's only gonna get better. Sky's the limit. Kid is like Kobe: young prodigy straight outta high school putting out good shit from day 1 then he ascends to greatness. X will fucking change hip hop mark my words. He will shit on Kendrick and everyone else. Kendrick will be #2 in the history books. Kendrick will be the Rolling Stones to Xxxtentacion's Beatles. Calling it and you know who said it first. I'm going to mark this with a trip so y'all know I said it and went there and saw the god damn future with my own two eyes. Nigga you know it will happen and you will all see. I am a hip hop scholar and I never seen anyone like this nigga who can do what he do. Mark my fucking words. X fucking Tentacion nigga.

i wanna beat this guy's ass so bad. his face and his personality irritate me. he's a 5'6 manlet so i could take him easy.

You can get the same experience listening to BONES. or $uicideboy$, just boycott this scumbag, hope he never fullfills his ""potential"" because he's in prison most of his """career"""

pretty good

15yr old edgy girl music i cant wait for the internet to forget about him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MI7F37Dhb-M
Best

sure thing, poopoohead.

is this a copypasta