Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're brown, the media and anti-western educators tell them to. It makes absolutely 0 sense and is the biggest red flag indicating that many leftists are brainwashed to the point of being human cattle.

be careful. They've recently learned the ancient art of shapeshifting from the Joo's.

I don't care as long as you fags keep your religions to yourselves. We should probably burn you all alive though, just to be safe

The left doesn't prefer one religion over another. What they don't like however is prosecution of others based on their religion, and as they see it currently there is high profile cases of bigotry/xenophobia towards muslims, who happen to be for the most part peaceful practitioners of their religion.

Not all liberals are insane retards. Christians just want your money every Sunday. I've never had a Muslim ask me for money.

wat is left

then why are a disproportionate amount of muslims terrorists?

Anti-white racism.

>What they don't like however is prosecution of others based on their religion

Leftists have been hating, spreading prejudice and intolerance of christian ideas since the last century. You are utterly delusional.

no one claimed otherwise

Muslims have radical islamism jihad idiots
Christians have white nationalist movement idiots

Maybe they dont have enough goats to fuck? who knows.

because violence committed by them is called terrorism and attributed to their religion. We have shootings in America weekly, most of which have political agendas but deep down it's the same insanity taking place.

Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

This.

They're exotic and not from America

>Leftists have been hating, spreading prejudice and intolerance of christian ideas since the last century. You are utterly delusional.

Secular society isn't spreading prejudice against christians. What you have is christian fundies who just like muslims can't keep their religion in their own home and must come out and force it down everyone else throats.

Because they haven't realized how non-liberal muslims are

Yet leftists refrain from giving muslims anywhere near as much criticism for their beliefs and actions.

You are the one who is delusional. Internet is filled with hated towards Muslims. Most of these internet users are Christians from western countries. I barely see any criticism of Christians.

The left is against collective punishment and lynching, which most of you ultra nationalistist, racist, xenophobic, virgin, self obsessed, greedy, self absorbed, illiterate, radical veiled Christians pretending to be atheists want. Hating muslims is so popular that a bufoon like Trump made it to president by riding on that horse.

you have to be a fucking imbecile.
How much more can you criticize Muslims? it's everywhere dude are you fucking blind.

Because they think it's a "religion of peace" and want to believe that left to their own devices, the human race is non-violent. They also believe diversity of both culture and color are strengths, when diversity of culture just creates conflict. But conflict can't exist in their minds, so we arrive back at "religion of peace".
>They religiously believe that religion is peaceful

I think that is a problem, people need to call a spade a spade. I don't consider myself neither left or right on the spectrum I try to be in the middle.

There are truly idiots on both sides but you have no way of vetting for idiots who become radicalized. ive said it before, dumb frog posters are just as likely to commit terrorist attacks as radilised islamists

I'm an atheist and really none of the things you described. I'm just really sick of mass casualty terrorist attacks in the west and liberals defending the most reactionary, conservative, homophobic, misogynist and violent major religion on Earth.

They're just retarded

Keyword, leftists. 0 points see me after class.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

This guy has killed more people in Europe than all those nutcases "radicals to you ofcourse".

people get killed daily by neo nazis and nationalists, far more in numbers too.

ITT liberal faggots. Kys you fucking betas.

That is patently false, two of the French attacks alone far outnumber his count. Educate yourself.

Muslims kill more people per their population than any other group. Drop out.

Uh, no. Islamist terrorists have killed way more people in EU than Anders did. Way to spout shit on the internet though, friend.

the problem with that claim as much as i may actually agree with it to some point, is that we have no way of truly knowing this for a fact, there are no statistics on this AFAIK

Yeah but he killed a bunch of eurocuck commies at some lefty indoctrination camp, so hes basically a hero

maybe because those are the only "muslim" people you're hearing of from your tv

what throws me off about the left is

they bitch about female oppression yet are pro muslim

Also before you continue your nonsense, does that make it acceptable? Your standard for acceptable behavior is Anders Brevik?? Psychopath.

false premise

shove a piece of rusted rebar up your ass

>what throws me off about WOMEN is
>they bitch about female oppression yet are pro muslim

FTFY

because they're racist

they view white people as people who are meant to be more advanced and have no excuses for their behaviour

anything bad that brown people do is put down to "cultural misunderstandings" and a "different way of life" which is a roundabout way of saying we can make an exception for them because they're backwards and we aren't

Makes literally 0 sense and is a red flag that they are completely brainwashed. Islam in general is the polar opposite of liberal western values, I can't even imagine a more diametrically opposed ideology.

more sadiq

has he even said something like this ?
you're the worst here

No, he just lied and claimed islam had killed less people than Anders alone. Dude straight up lied.

Either you're samefagging or you're as cucked as it gets. Which one is it, friend?

When he thought it was some kind of argument for Muslims being not that bad. Please explain his actual intent because you all think like synced up mindless drones.

Yes, and he also was completely fucking wrong. Not even close to correct.

Why is OP such a faggot with the sameposts?

>not all muslims are the same

but they would support sharia law

That is totally a non argument, for the same reason that if you were to poll americans you'd find great support for banning interracial marriage, gay rights, same sex marriage, segregation, implementation of religion by the state,

Don't even bother trying to understand these people. They clearly get off on the idea of being exterminated.

He makes a solid point. But that's probably around 35-40% of people. That's a lot of muslims that want sharia law by contrast alone.

It doesn't belong in the west.

Sharia law is a whole magnitude more extreme than any of those things. It is all of those things taken to their maximum extreme, and you're still defending them like the submissive and brainwashed little bitch that you are.

That doesn't justify the systematic preference for them in all situations regardless of the conditions of those situations.

There was a Muslim that got two months for luring a 13 year old into the bathroom and then raping her. I believe the man was 19. There are likely hundreds of examples online of Muslims in Europe being essentially let go for minor to major crimes. Injustice does not justify injustice.

It does not justify watering down the judicial system and your general judgment, allowing favoritism of Muslims and the application of biased, pro-Muslim outlooks and decisions, when the conditions of a situation involving a Muslim, legal or not, clearly involved the Muslim overstepping his bounds.

There is a fine line between compassion and insanity and a lot of these left wing nations and Europe have absolutely lost it.

And Sharia is all those things with execution being the punishment for not obeying.

yes like beheading female circumcision

women can't do shit at all

islam more strict thsn christianity

saudi arabia for example

jailing and killing gays

i don't disagree that sharia law is something we don't want.

but you cant make that argument when there are vast numbers of christian fundies in the US who would implement their religious law if they had an opportunity to do so.
> whole magnitude more extreme than any of those things.
have you ever read the fucking bible?

>whining about killing gays
go suck a dick and deal with it

FACT: The vast majority of Muslims want Sharia Law. Why don't we just let the feminists bring Sharia Law into America? I'm male, it won't really effect me much. It gives women the same type of rights as a house cat. Just let them troll themselves. They'll become pets, and men will continue to do whatever it is we're doing. We'll deal with more brown people, but that's not that big of a sacrifice.

chritianity says stone the gay.

Unlike Islam, Christianity has progressed. It doesn't matter what the book says, it matters how people actually fucking practice the religion.

Why does OP shitpost this multiple times?

If you're going to contrast Islam with a religion that underwent serious reform over hundreds of years, you're going to look like an idiot.

Islam has a lot of catching up to do, and yes, it has to follow the same patterns that Christianity did in order to overcome the dark age it's seemingly perpetually locked in. There need to be actual martyrs of faith, reformations of the qu'ran and different belief systems within Islam for long enough that it becomes normal to the 'radicals'.

who the fuck said i prefered muslims over others, i think both muslims and christians are fucked up in the head with their rationalizations of the fucked up shit they do.

Not saying what he said was true, i know it's complete bullshit, however you're basically just as wrong as him in your both pathetic " arguments "
I'm not even left minded but you guys are so retarded

Name all the Christian places that kill gay people in 2017 and compare that to how many Muslims live in a place where homosexuality will get you executed or thrown in prison.

in other words change it to control the masses

got it

its still a threat

fuck religion

Actually, that's the book of Leviticus that says that. It's the law the holy state of Israel. So, it only applies to you if you're jewish, and in the holy state of Israel (not to be confused with the secular state of Isreal).

You haven't been in the south of the USA have you? they'd agree with pretty much all of it, the FGM they wouldn't know what it is, but they agree with male circumcision so basically the same.

This was my reply. Nice to know I'm retarded, though.

Stay cucked.

They are not christians. That is the point.

You haven't understood what I meant. Christianity is no threat in the modern age because of all the reform and criticism it has received. There are still radicals, but you have hundreds of years of reform to thank for you not being murdered for having no belief system at all.

What do you think the White Nationalist movements are? They are deeply rooted in Chritianity, they are the direct equivalent to radical islam.

Neither Islam or Christianity has any place in a civilized society. That one is slightly better or worse than the other is entirely irrelevant.

>there are literally liberals on this board who refuse to acknowledge that Sharia Muslims are more extreme than Western Christians

Holy fucking shit you people need to inform yourselves.

It's hard to find a difference between the two. They both claim to be better than each other, even thought they're equally full of shit.

I didn't say you did, you said the left did, and I targeted sort of an unspoken part of neo leftist ideology that is basically allowing Muslims in Europe to get away with murder and criticized them for that. Modern leftists have essentially created an implied legal safe space for Muslims in Europe, where they can get away with almost whatever they want (in many cases, not all obviously). Leftists don't care because they feel justified/blinded by their insane dogmatic compassion for non-whites and the justice system is being subverted.

You didn't come into the equation whatsoever.

Let's not argue about slavery and supremacy. It has nothing to do with the argument at hand. All cultures that have been dominant on this earth have used slavery at some point - even precious Islam.

White nationalist movements are rooted in, wait for it.

White nationalism, the idea of racial superiority. It has literally nothing to do with religion. You don't need to be a Christian at all to be a white nationalist, you need to be a...wait for it....

Muslim to be a radical muslim.

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

The only western christians left are in the USA. The rest are christian in name only, the true christian populations are in Africa and South America, and they are just as extreme sometimes as the islamic ones are sometimes.

There are different forms of violence. Muslims blow shit up, Christians show pictures of cut up fetuses to their children.

There are huge differences between the two. If you want to learn more, I suggest you start with the protestant reformation of Europe. Move onto religious prosecutions being abolished.

These are things that need to happen in the east, perhaps slightly differently.

>basically allowing Muslims in Europe to get away with murder and criticized them for that
of course that is fucked up and i dont understand what is going on with that either, i have a hard time saying it is ideology it just comes across as fear of how everyone will look at Germany when they start applying the law and it will have the look of being disproportionate.

Simply because Christianity is "entitled" to white power and its glory, which is the main slogan for the right.

lol they're all "true" Christians. Once you accept that crap in your life the damage is done. If they say they're Christian you should defend yourself against them the same way you would any other Christian.

Wow one seems to be way fucking worse

>implying christians are all white

Self hate.

It's the main motivation behind most of the lefts beliefs.

>It has literally nothing to do with religion.
Go to Sup Forums and look for yourself.
>t has nothing to do with the argument at hand
It does because it is the same ideology also based in religious "exceptionalism" of christianity.

>What they don't like however is prosecution of others based on their religion, and as they see it currently there is high profile cases of bigotry/xenophobia towards muslims

If that was the case, the left would also criticize the bigotry in Muslim-majority countries towards religious minorities which is many times worse than in the West, but they are pretty much silent about that.

No. Christian fundies are true christians very much the same way that radical islamists are true muslims.

They are taking their religion to the letter, that is why they are true followers of their religion.

Religions are the problem here.

Brevik killed 77 people. The French Bataclan attack alone claimed 130 lives, the Bastille Day attack in Nice killed 80, etc. You've gotta be pretty fucking stupid to be a liberal these days.

You replying with white supremacy to my discussion on religious reform has absolutely no merit. My argument was founded solidly on you not being persecuted for your lack of religion, and Islam having to undergo the same reforms.

It had -- and still has -- no place in the discussion. Also recommending pol for arguments on race is like putting a fork in a plug socket to test if your electricity works. Hard to find a more cancerous debate platform.

they should, totally agree, and they should also criticize persecution of women, minorities and political activists in countries where they are being killed to death.

I dont see the right jumping up to defend these people either though.

They do.

We just have differing views. I have come to this conclusion recently that white nationalism is truly based on this idea of christian exceptionalism, or as others call it american patriotic christianism.

It may seem like they're not related but the more I looked at questionable websites and forums like Sup Forums the more you will see it.

I prefer Muslims over Christians because Christians get all up in my face like "My religion is best, every other religion is wrong and if you don't believe in it you're going to burn in hell!" Muslims like to spread it out. A little bit in my face, a little bit on the sidewalk, another little bit in that bush across the street, you get the idea.

>Let's not argue about slavery and supremacy. It has nothing to do with the argument at hand. All cultures that have been dominant on this earth have used slavery at some point - even precious Islam.

Actually, "precious Islam" was the root of slavery in the New World. The Quran allows slavery of non-Muslims, and the black Muslims of North Africa imported many times more slaves than the New World, often being killed. Whites too, about double the number of blacks imported to all of the Americas, were captured and enslaved, gulag style, to death, in Morroco and North Africa. When the west bought slaves, a small fraction of the slave trade, they bought slaves destined to be sold, and most likely killed, in North Africa by Muslims.

"Precious Islam" is a vile religion of hatred, slavery, death and war. It always has been.

I don't understand why you're arguing with me at all - you're not even discussing the same topic as I am. We don't have differing views. You're talking about something completely different.

I don't want to throw education at you, but I've studied religious reform and revolution extensively. White supremacy has nothing to do with what I have discussed. Racial superiority and its ideals are perpetuated by the uneducated in society, who so happen to be religious by chance, or not at all.

It is not religion or its reform (or lack of) that dictates if a person is racist. That's not even debatable.

Cuz Christians are the whiniest fucking people you'll ever meet and we're kind of sick of them spraying bitch tears all over everything because Starbucks didn't paint their fucking cups red and green this year.

Where do you live user? that may explain why we differ in views on this being not related and it being related.

I didn't refer to islam as precious out of sentiment - it was also with disdain as you've used it. I didn't need the story. We're cool.