Any califags here? I plan on moving to los angeles, hopefully as lapd or lasd

Any califags here? I plan on moving to los angeles, hopefully as lapd or lasd.

I have $800 saved up, GED, and I work as a life guard in Tennessee. I'm looking for apartments around four to five hundred a month, and maybe starting work as a security guard before I get picked up by the police deportments. Where do you recommend I live? I'm looking Hollywood or santa monica, dont want to live in the ghetto. any other suggestions? Planning on moving in march.

>four to five hundred a month
gl

$800 won't get you very far out here, that's enough money to rent a room for one month in LA. Security guards are minimum wage employees for the most part. You wont be living in anything for $400-500/mo unless you're splitting costs with a room mate. A GED most likely will not get you into law enforcement, they usually want you to have an AA at the very least a HS diploma. Good luck because with your plan you will get stuck here and not be able to make it back home

fu

Lol 800$ Nope that's just an apartment in the ghetto. Enjoy the smell of piss unless you bringing the double amount you have saved.

800 is nothing I cali bro. Sorry for the bad news.

come down here with 10 grand in your bank account

he needs a studio apartment. just one big room plus a bathroom

>I'm looking for apartments around four to five hundred a month

LEL. i seriously doubt you'll find any decent apartment anywhere in USA for $400-$500/month. my first apartment back in 1995 was $425/month

you need Sup Forumsetter Sup Forumsait, Sup Forumsro.

If you move our to the burbs, you can rent a room or shitty studio like 20-30 miles from the city center. This is why our traffic sucks and why everyone commutes. Most plebs can't live in LA proper.
I bet more than anything you'll be the guy delivering my postmates and grubhub orders to my comfortable west side home.

i dont live in LA but i live in a city with a similar problem. i rent in the burbs. i kinda like it, i have a big back yard with a fire pit lol

Yeah I live in a fucking desert LA is actually fucking nice Fairfax has some nice clothing stores. Rent is expensive though, Don't end up broke.

You should apply before you decide to move there. Big cities have super high costs of living. Cali even more so. Have you considered becoming an MP and transferring over with more exp and paid schooling? You'd start off with better pay / higher rank

Why wouldn't you want to move out of that fucked up cuck state?

Hey, it's a great starting point for new families. NOt shitting on the burbs, but a young person trying to live in the middle of LA just isn't realistic on his budget.

>I'm looking Hollywood or santa monica
KEK
This has to be bait. C'mon.

you couldnt even afford to live in stockton with that bro. youll be homeless in weeks.

you should be one of those tiny home people OP. go buy a utility trailer and a bunch of 2x4. probly make a mobile shed for 800. start from there. leave your dignity back home

Good fucking luck kid
400? 1 bedroom 1k and above
Everything is expensive here in cali so just st ay where you are

Not gonna happen on that budget. Not in LA at least. Mid CA MAYBE

You don't even live here how can your opinion hold any weight at all?

Apartments if his lucky. Otherwise it's a room in a Mexican house.

Great an other young homeless coming to California.

Op

I just moved here from Michigan in January.

Dude it's crazy expensive here. You need a lot more. If I were you I'd save at least 3k before coming here. I spent 10k myself, but I bought a nice setup for my appartment. I pay 1700 for a 800 Sq ft place with parking. It's a nice appartment place in a very shitty area

You need 200 for license plates. Id say at least 500 for deposit, but that is on the low end. Food at grocery stores is a bit more expensive but not bad.

Everyone drives everywhere in LA. If I were you I'd craigslist for someone looking for a roommate. Drive your car here and uber until you can be steady.

Good luck you will always be broke to be honest. But this is a nice place to live. Generally speaking

I think the lot of you just don't want another transplant and give me bad advice. yall can fuck off Im coming over soon get ready for the beast

I had to stop laughing enough to respond to this. If you made $100k per year you could maybe move to a nigger/cholo infested neighborhood. Why the hell do you want to move to LA anyway?

Seriously though u couldn't get an apt for 4-5 hundred a month in south central or Compton. Shit is really expensive out here user. Just stating truths

ive always wanted to go to LA thats why. i see it in movies and it looks amazing. by far the best city in the USA, i cant wait to go. i'll survive

You won't get into law enforcement without a homeschool diploma. You'll need to complete some administration of justice courses at a local junior college

Cause weed is legal the women are the best and cops make bank in california. Best part is the free mp9 from joining the lasd.

Also does a tennessee CCW work in LA or do I have to get a new one?

You will feel like a beast after you realize what options your budget leads you to

That shouldnt be hard, especially if I can get financial aid to cover the classes then im bank

Okay kid

SFV MAN

It's a dirty city with a huge homeless population. The movies are movies...

Haha no ccw for any one

Truth.

Good Asian food though and girls though. And with so many cute Asians, they have lower standards

It isn't like it is in the movies m8. LA is a hell-hole. The traffic is ridiculous because of a byzantine public transport system. The rich neighborhoods are full of obnoxious arab immigrants, the poor neighborhoods are full of black and hispanic criminals. If you have dreams of the beach in your delusion of LA good luck with that; the beaches are pretty much homeless campgrounds.

Fuck you I got a TN ccw Ill carry if I want, whats gonna stop me? All I gotta do is tell the cops that pull me over that im in the process with their department and they'll waive me off

>money to rent
I had a cousin who lived in that area, he had to pay 2400$ a month for rent

LA isn't a place you want to move to unless you are a well payed professional working for a big tech company,
other wise you are going to live in squalor.

LOLOLOLOLOL
ITS LA BRO
THIS HAS TO BE FUCKIN BAIT
DONT YOU REALIZE THATS THE FIRST THING EVERY COKE HEAD NEGRO SAYS WHEN HE'S CAUGHT WITH A GUN LOLOLOLOL? TN IS FOR TN.... LOL BAD BAIT BUT I HAD TOO.... Do it OP I hope the cholos eat you for your petty 800, thats not even a week of crack.

The Cops in LA are actually somewhat intelligent, unlike your backwoods bullshit you're used to. You're basically a subhuman in LA until you're settled here. These cops know you don't pay taxes here so they'll make you pay in other ways.

Save some more money man, 800 is not going to get you shit, get your ducks in a row, then pursue your dreams, ypull be happy that you did

Be lookin for you on skid row

Whats skid row

>$800 saved up
>$400-$500 a month

Holy fuck, I wouldn't even let you rent out my utility room in my house for that much.
It's nice laying out here at night and getting a good chuckle browsing Sup Forums now and again, pic related.

Where OP will settle when he moves here

Where op's fixin to die

yeah i bet. lets see a time stamp

You can't get an apartment for $500 a month maybe rent a room but that's it

Lol as if fag I recognise this photo is from Guangzhou I doubt your Chinese because your arrogance tells the whole world your amerifat
Probably live in a basement and don't even see the world for what it is

This. LA is great but you're not close to prepared to move

I think I know where I live, and I live in California, kid.

Timestamp or fake

Did you tip your fedorawwhen you finished this post from your basement?