Sup, Sup Forums

Sup, Sup Forums

I got two mice, a male and a female, for obvious reasons. Got them out of boredom, needed something to entertain me in my freetime, so, I was thinking we could make it into a game.

These two will (hopefully) breed, and produce a large litter. However, I have no intention of increasing their accommodations, so eventually, overpopulation will occur.

To counter this, I propose a weekly or biweekly (depending upon how quick they all breed) culling, in which I will post to Sup Forums and allow y'all to decide how this takes place, and what happens with the body. I'll get more into that when there's more mice to work with.

for now, let's name them.

dubs names the male, trips names the female

i'll probably like, sharpie the first letter on their back or something, just so we can tell the difference

any suggestions on markin them would be cool too

Bump

Also rolling for "MF Doom" as their name but write MF on their back

Bump

Zachary and Jizzerella

lol, i guess the male is MF DOOM then

allcaps when u spell the mans name, dawg

man first comment dubs i didn't even notice

My B

Female will be named Fritos. You must only feed her Fritos.

bump

bumps

AIDS

bumpity

female be
ummm
name her Kira

Cock Puppet

bumper

name her
Queen

Name her meme

this is fucked up lmao

name the female faggot

bumpe

Female is stripperella

Male-George
Female-Loo

Andy Russell

name her Cum hole

fucking nasty edgelord.

MF DOOM and Loo it is

Loo it is, mark with a star of david

If dubs you spare the poor fuckers and own them like a normal fucking human being

Hell yeah :)

ok Loo and
MF Doom

FUCK ME, roll

op here again, dubs been done, but any idea on how the fuck i keep these fuckers still lol

pic related
from when i sparked them up before

op again

Loo and MF DOOM

star of david and MF

how i gonna get them to sit still for me to draw

Lemmiwinks

that little space is gonna smell like shit quickly. mice shit and piss everywhere and smell terrible. you'll grow tired of this shit in a week.

Put them in a smaller box with an open ceiling

hold them down faggot

Pick em up and throw them against a wall

mice generally confine their shpiss to one single area, and i got plenty of spare bedding to replace with and an odor blockin spray

Welp, I was close, but I failed.

Sorry mice, you're on your own.

Macunaima

idk, mice pretty willingly murder eachother and live short lives as it is

not really far from what a normal life would be

>mice generally confine their shpiss to one single area,
i work at a pet store, no they don't.

Hold them in your hand and gently apply pressure to the shoulder/back of neck. Not enough to suffocate, they may struggle at first but if they can still breath they will calm down. Ive strangeled plenty of rats.

you don't work at a pet store

Wear a winter glove if you're worried about a lil love bite.

ok, don't listen to me. idgaf. enjoy your stinky rodents.

this works with woman too

You dont work at a pet store, mice and rats usually smell of whatever you use as bedding.

enjoy your stinky throat from all the smegma in your throat

kek

I work at a pet store too. Gets stinky when there's a lot of them . They also are almost constantly pissing and shitting.

Paper bedding is best for odor , looks like you got that down. I prefer carefresh over others. Kaytee has a couple okay scented ones tho . Tahitian vanilla is my fav.

Dumpin some pics while OP tries to mark them

we sell feeders, male and female. they even piss and shit on top of the water bottles and we have to change their wheels every day because they're caked in shit.

You don't work in a pet store rodents don't piss or shit RETARD

Having a tub full of feeders=/=two mice in a cage

You are the physical embodiment of jihad.

Is that good or bad?

yeah, like we're never had to separate one or two because they attack the others. within 3 days, they smell like mouse piss too.

there aren't feeders, they're fancy, so they behave a lil better

pic related, the male is currently trying to rape the female, and im gonna let that happen and not disturb them yet

also my fuckin marker sucks

are they white with red eyes?....feeders.

>for some strange goddamn reason 3 days worth of piss and shit stinks

Know how i know yer dumm?

of one mouse in a 10 gallon tank? eat a mouse dick

also if yer wondering what the big puddle in the back is, that's vegetable oil i spilled in the process of trying to grease it so it'd stop fuckin squeaking

lol'd @ the idea of them having a mini vegie oil reservoir, niggas gonna get fat

If its too tough, just scribble on one so at least they can be told apart

yeah, i attempted the star of david while the female was in shock from almost getting raped fuckin lol, so she's kinda marked

my marker sucks tho

Maybe i will if OP offs the male first faggot, maybe i will.

so edgy

It just occured to me you meant the wheel. Much funnier when i thought you meant the mouse.

You think kiddie gore is anything? You must be new

Also, make sure to give plenty of food when they start breeding, they will eat the pinkies.

>You think kiddie gore is anything? You must be new

then post something new, newfag...not this old shit

Im not sure if you're kidding, but i chuckled at those mental gymnastics

might just murk the male altogether when they breed

dont want him gettin to aggressive and territorial and murkin the babies for the sake of bloodlust, or raping the babies, which although is hilarious, is not optimal, cause they do shit like that

You have a set day or time you'll make a bread for updates?

male = mouse master
female = gaya

not really, figured i'd update whenever something noteworthy happens, but that could change in the future

gonna be a lil bit before the babies are born anyway