So i'm really clingy and i've become overly dependant on my boyfriend. I love him but i'm too attached...

So i'm really clingy and i've become overly dependant on my boyfriend. I love him but i'm too attached. Should i break up with him? Dubs decides. I will post our conversation if somebody does get dubs.

cuck him

tits and timestamp

already have because he went on a trip and he was gone for a week. i missed him so much i needed a way to replace him temprarily so i showed my boobs to other guys.

If he doesn't appreciate it, then you should kill him and make it look like an accident instead. If you think there's something wrong with it, then you should kill yourself.

um...
here. Definitely kill yourself.

well you got triple 000 so i guess i will

Dubs decides guys cuck

Show benis

Obey the dubs or gtfo

If you need attention that much then see At least we'll appreciate it.
Besides you already showed your tits to other guys so what's the difference,

shit its true

>I've become overly dependent
>I love him
>I want to break up

What the fuck does that even mean?! You are out of your fucking mind. This is why women should be treated as second class citizens or property. They are incapable of reason or logic. Dumb cunt.

i took a oath to never do that again. besides, if you start a "best tits thread" you'll see some of my pics show up. i made a thread months ago to display myself and a few weeks ago i saw my own tits being shared around. so you've probably seen them.

Also tits and gtfo

i want to break up because i am overly dependant. Though i do love him, im wondering if i would be better off cutting myself off from him because its become like an addiction now.

Who cares about an oath? You've replaced him once so you've already shown that he means nothing to you, I had the same issue with my ex. I was too afraid to leave her but when I did I became the happiest I had ever been and later on I realized what a moron I was for postponing it. You're in that very situation.

he's the only one who'd love me. i only have him as a guy friend. i could date a girl since im bi but all my other friends are straight

Ok, I'm gonna take a stab at trying to understand your child logic. You are obsessed with him so you want to preemptively break up with him so he can't break up with you?

That's what I thought too. "If I dont keep her, I'll never have anyone else".
You said your tits would be posted in a "best tits thread" which means you're probably young. You have lots of years to look then.

yep maybe but its mostly me trying to stop obcessing over him

Just trust me. You clearly don't love him the way a woman loves her man, you love him the way a bored chick "loves" a dude because he was there when she was in a bad spot so now she thinks there's something more to it than that. If you could replace him that easily because he was gone for a week then why are you contemplating? Wether or not your reason for breaking up is "because I don't want to be dependent and clingy" you don't love him the way you're supposed to love a significant other. Leave him, spare both of you your misery and post them sweet tits,

I truly don't fucking get it. If he makes you happy then why don't you just go with the flow? If he breaks up with you at some point it would suck, but are you so emotionally weak that it would kill you?! What EXACTLY are you dependent on? The attention he gives you? Is he bank rolling you? If you really like him and he makes you happy I don't see the problem. You make absolutely no fucking sense.

i replaced him by posting tits to Sup Forums and people gave me compliments. i pretended that what i was reading was from.

so i didnt really replace him :/

im just a stupid whore. ignore me. i'm not worth your time.

im not worth anybody's time.

But you did. You literally cheated on him no matter how you see it

Don't go full edgy now

how about you just show us your tits first.

yeah. i felt bad about it so i told him about it. he was mad but hes patient so i promissed to never do it again and we are still together.

Obey the trips

My answer would still be to break up, but it's entirely up to you. If you really don't want to, then don't do it. Either way its about to turn to 4am here now and I'm sleep af so I'm out. Hope the other anons will be of any use, which I doubt because 4chin. Good luck to you and your dude, too bad I didn't get to see those tits.

you were the only one who helped.

If your name is Ashley, please leave your boyfriend. He has wanted to leave your relationship for 3 out of the 4 years yall have been together but he can't because you always threaten to commit suicide if he does. His mental and physical health have both deteriorated because he has had to force himself to put up with you for 3 years when he wants to be alone and can't stand you. He will kill himself soon if he has to stay in the relationship