>8pm
>no package
>check email
>"package could not be left without signature"
>"package will be left at UPS store on monday"
>guaranteed Friday turns into Monday at the UPS store
Looks like I'm having a boring weekend!

Why are UPS workers so fucking lazy.
Its not snowing. Its not holiday. No traffic in my small town.

If any of you work for UPS explain yourself you fucking faggots

Sorry dude I got held up delivering my dick to one of your neighbors. Had to make up time somewhere.

Any in-warehouse UPS employee with half a brain will tell you never to ship UPS. Never expect anything from a slave run company

>I live in an apt complex
>property manager says all packages will be delivered to front office if you're not home
>ups driver leaves a note on my door saying delivery will be re-attempted
>doesn't deliver package to front office
>wtf
>i call ups and ask why he didn't leave the package up front
>"the driver reserves the right to use discretion on what he delivers and sends back"
>it's friday afternoon
>they only try delivery M-F so after two more attempts they'll send it back to shipper
>fuck me, i work M-F
>forced to go to UPS warehouse that night to get pacakge
>i show up and there's like 20 other people there all with similar issues
>the fat nigger at the front desk can't find anyone's package
>tells people there will be a three hour wait for some packages
>it's fucking 8PM
>I wait around almost 2 hours before they "locate" mine.
>fuck this, i'm shipping everything to my business from now on

No one gives a fuck about your small town man. That's why your shit is late. Move somewhere that matters and you're packages will come sooner

Preload here, it's incredible anything makes it on time honestly.

UPS warehouse worker here, you're just a drop in the bucket. Grow up.

The UPS is now monitoring this thread

Lol poorfag!

>literally 20 feet from the front door all day
>Why are UPS workers so fucking lazy.

Wtf is he supposed to do?
>expecting a package
>better go wait in the backyard
>pic related

Well today was a weekday, OP. You could have been at work.

UPS is a fucking joke, I've specifically told them not to "drop ship" packages at the door that require a signature but they do it anyways like morons and half the time end up having to reimburse me for stolen packages.

former loader and former supervisor, yeah in some of our loads we have a 1/4 damage ratio. Literally a quarter of the shit gets damaged lmao

Shit's gonna get crushed when they have us cramming snow tires and random shit into the trucks.

That awkward moment when you don't know what drop shipping really is..dumbfuck

Call and talk to UPS customer service and say I was by the door all day and nobody came. They will deliver it tomorrow.

Just do your job and get the damn signature and don't leave the package.

Spending my off day in the living room doing homework and shit is lazy?

No, not wanting to walk up my apartment stairs to deliver a small package because you weigh 300 lbs is fucking lazy.

Half my packages (from UPS) are delayed or sent to the fucking UPS store.

Either there is some confounding variable I'm unaware of, or they need a new delivery driver on my route.

Why the fuck do their drivers make so much goddam money? The just drive around town dropping shit off at doors no?

Sheeeiiittt.
Bet it's hard to get on with them as a driver though.

them niggaz never take a break, they have to carry heavy shit sometimes and they have to deal with assholes like because they're the most important customer in the world.

As far as your work load goes, it all depends on your route. The high salary comes from two main sources. UPS drivers have a powerful, motherfucker of a union. Secondly, UPS is a delivery company. There are several delivery companies and trucking companies. To retain and attract excellent drivers who wont go postal or get in accidents, you have to pay competitively.

It is. Worked there for 2 years doing grunt work. Only way to get a driver job is to stick it out as a grunt and wait your turn and hope and pray to get it because EVERYONE doing grunt work wants to be a driver. But it should come as no surprise that you can be doing grunt work for 2 years busting your ass but *insert big Whig has a son who's fresh out of hs who's worked there for 2 months and when an opening comes up gues who gets it? Fuck UPS.

I'll change my story so no one calls me lazy

>expecting package
>at work all day
>get email saying package is being taken to the UPS store because I didn't sign
>get home
>no note
>check security camera
>no one came
Why is UPS so fucking flakey?

Nepotism is a bitch. Been there done that. Just give em a big ass middle finger and quit

My problem isn't with there work load.
Its how flakey they are.

Why use words like guaranteed delivery?
Why lie and say the customer wasn't home?
Why throw packages at the door or deliver to neighbors when my address is registered as "customer or office only"?

>there
>their
sorry on mobile