Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

What's the meaning of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/BobRossInc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no meaning. The sooner you know that the sooner you stop pissing about

ok Mr. nihilist

Have an alright time. If you having a good time is not waisted time yes?

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?

Nobody calling people nihilist is willing to explain what it is, or why it relates to whoever youre accusing, just fold yourself up back into your box and go back to the closet

"doesnt know what nihilist is"

I've never been interested to read about it. I read about lots of things, its not a priority, i dont read the dumb shit that comes out of your mouth

The meaning of life is to have more and be better than other people. Superiority and dominance

You sucking off another guy's dick behind walmart while I drive past you and spit on you from a Jaguar car, with improved speakers and bass, playing "mouth full of golds" by Gucci mane, that's the meaning of life

Meaning of life is to give life meaning fag

It's whatever you want it to be. If you want to sit home playing vidya all day, then that's it. If you want to find some sort of achievement in the academic field, it's that.

Everyone needs to give themselves purpose, faggot. It's all about what you want to do.

That is the biggest wank of an answer I've ever heard. Go back to facebook with that inoffensive meaningless crap

The meaning of life is to give life meaning

what meaning?

Watch as three fags parrot the same bullshit answer some careers adviser told them in school

Why does there need to be one meaning of life? Everyone can follow different things and still achieve meaning. Except religion who are encouraged to spread their "one truth", fuck that noise. I'm a Nihilistic Absurdist. I believe life doesn't have a meaning and that everything is coincidences and random chance. However, you can accept this and be at peace with it. Anti-anxiety meds help with the existentialism though.

Drugs, sex and rock n' roll. It is a shame that only a few people get to live like this.

there ain non.
just get wasted
and watch bob ross

Sup Forums

Life has no predetermined meaning, unless you count increasing the universe's entropy level or surviving; or believe in a god, wich if you did you wouldn't have posted this.
If you want, you can pay extra attention to that word over there, that one that says predetermined.

Also , shit was cash.
youtube.com/BobRossInc

How can life be random chance. i would say life is less and less random as time progresses. At first life on this planet was everything, evolved, series of extinctions, and finally, we're left with almost no animals, and one dominant species.

Have you ever met Chinese women. they're all the exact same thing, same mannerisms, they're clones of each other. They all naturally, like instinctive animals, seek a man's money, privately destroy the man's self confidence, and yet don't seek actual careers for themselves.

The chinese woman is one example, and it's a good one, because there's a billion of them.

Time has become less and less random. For you, for example, you are either poor, or you're not, you're working, making money, you eat, you probably eat cakes and shit, then you drink a beer. You'll press some buttons on any electronic device you have and then sit on the couch.

Humans will either create a world similar to the one we live in, we will find the boundaries of our world, either of these things will happen, but we will likely eliminate ourselves as intelligent life always does in the end.

I don't know how close that is to "nihilism," that is based on my own personal experiences and reading and being an intelligent thoughtful person. I don't use blanket terms for what I think.

To become One with Source.

Dear intelligent thoughtful(?) person,

Are you actually retarded?

I'm top percentile IQ shoot the shit out of yourself worthless faggot

IQ doesn't work off percentages you idiotic faggot.

"Let the hate flow through you; it gives you focus, makes you powerful".

How could we ever hate someone as pathetic as you user. You're not worth the effort.

>IQ doesn't work off percentages you idiotic faggot.

I'm not even going to look at that, some pokemon shit in the picture,

yeah glanced at the first shit, "hate flow through you"

The thread's over, its going to be the autistics who unload their harassment portfolio for 45 minutes now. going to keep this tab open and copy paste this every 10 minutes

to give life meaning

> some pokemon shit in the picture
Confirmed retarded faggot

if you were really top percentile IQ then you'd be smart enough to do something other than shitposting on Sup Forums

>Prescriptive statements are not truth functional.

This guy is a fag.

cumming in cunny

Death is the meaning of life

The many faced god accepts this answer with grace

I wonder the same OP
TO be honest I failed so hard in life that I can't enjoy anything else anymore, I can't even connect with normal people, I wish I get a sweet Gf but this will never happen

We cant have nice things
It seems that normal girls who are not overly picky dont exist in my realm

>Wondering what the meaning of life is
>Complaining about lack of gf and human connections
>Literally just assigned himself meaning
The process is the goal.

the meaning you place on it.

personally, I think it's for each of us to use our short time to make this world better for those that will come after us

"if you were" the autists are going through the motions when they find out somebody actually has 778 times their intelligence

happens every single time you have to mention your iq on the web

The internet is basically like one or two people who have a brain, and then a bunch of homosexuals who all have the same personality; assault IQ and English ability, and when somebody is actually qualified the homosexual goes into a chimp frenzy doing the "if you were" shit for 45 minutes

This thread is just a wasteland of autists / homosexuals doing the same shit they always do, the same exact shit, pointless, basic harass, that everybody has already seen, decade ago, just over and over again, somebody should kill these people

The actual meaning of life, in case youre wondering, is you, men are specialized to think logically and to perform physical labor, when you have neither of these to do, you question what it is you are meant to do.

For you, the meaning is finding some task or chore to use what talents you do have

For women the meaning of life is fucking with people and getting free things given to them

For the outliers, such as myself, power, individuality, supremacy, which then gives way to fortune, is the meaning. To me, the fact that i set myself above others through my thoughts and actions is what grants me meaning. Eventually i get bored of the levels i have achieved and move to the next, this will lead to wealth and any other indication that I'm better than others.

I walk around with lose clothing, look like a gangster ready to shoot, but I'm more intelligent than anybody I meet, and I've done meditation I've freed my soul from my body. I read, study, research, learn, development is my meaning under the surface, supremacy is my meaning above

>outlier
>autism

>I walk around with lose clothing, look like a gangster ready to shoot
>I walk around with lose clothing
>with lose clothing
>lose
>more intelligent than anybody

its just a bunch of green text harassment bullshit, im brushing my teeth and talking in 2 other threads, let me go spit out here's what you wanted

Have fun turning this thread into an autistic wasteland as you always do you fucking retards

Becoming an poopsmoker and get high as shit nigger

Oh shit...

>For you, the meaning is finding some task or chore to use what talents you do have

>For women the meaning of life is fucking with people and getting free things given to them

>For the outliers, such as myself, power, individuality, supremacy, which then gives way to fortune, is the meaning. To me, the fact that i set myself above others through my thoughts and actions is what grants me meaning. Eventually i get bored of the levels i have achieved and move to the next, this will lead to wealth and any other indication that I'm better than others.

Legalism, Nihilism, and Faggotism respectively

this is some good bait, i tell ya h'wat

To die. Basically.

i looked at the chart, didnt find anything interesting. you want me to go through it again, or ill go through it and let you know why theyre wrong

"nihilism" and "faggotism" if your iq was like 900 times higher, if you were tall, attractive, athletic, self driven, thirst for knowledge, you could resemble something similar to what i am now

let me go through that shitty chart that somebody made just cause they thought it looked cool

"learn more" makes no sense, its just a basic form of improving yourself

"be good" just means you've been run into a passive role by the people you involve yourself with (family, friends, enemies, peer pressure for women)

"self sufficient" is everybodys goal

"pleasure now" is not a meaning of life it is an imbalance that will lead to self destructive behavior

"free yourself from pain" is not a meaning, at all, life is pain, and conquering it. and taking on new forms

"be logical" wtf

"defend individual liberty" b.s.

"do as you'd have others do" just "be good" over again

"do anything life has no meaning" so no higher purpose, yet do anything how, within the legal system? youre going to be stopped by police if you actually try to do this

There, I've done thousands of times the discussion youre not capable of yourself having. You want me to keep going through these shit cartoons

Oh this other retard
just doing the bait/ edgelord thing

Okay let me do a few more

"bring the most good to humans" which basically means alleviate the suffering of other people, or to educate others

"follow gods will" to be subservient to god

"make decisions and be positive," this literally means nothing, being positive might mean something but making decisions is a part of life

"stop making sense just live" would be what the nihilism thing is

"act in self interest and common good" is just the nihilism thing combined with be good

These cartoons draws from a very narrow range

I'm disappointed in you. You forgot to do faggotism :(

I see where you're comin' from user. I'm kind of the same way. I believe there's no 'objective' meaning of life but there's a 'subjective' meaning of life for each individual. But I truthfully just go with the breeze, trying not to do too much and adhere by a few Roman Catholic teachings

There is no meaning to life.
We simply exist, and have the power to choose how we live our lives, and deal with what happens to us that is beyond our control.

I choose to do what I love, and if I want something; I do my best as to what it takes to get there. I personally don't act like a dick to people unless provoked; HOWEVER ON THE INTERNET IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT BALL GAME.

Anyways op, I do hope you find what makes you happy that's not acting like a sand nigger blowing himself up for alu akbar.

Thanks bro. That's what I was going for. What
>few Roman Catholic teachings
do you follow?

>I'm disappointed in you.

I have never once sought your approval, nor would i consider you my peer

Your fantasy is that of finding a single person who thinks some retarded fucking faggot is his "influence," your word means something, no, your word means nothing, you can't even talk. You type like you had all your teeth bashed and you don't even know what this thread is about.

You're here to harass people aimlessly while they avoid reading anything you write.

There are very objective meanings to life. Life, is like a company. it acts in its own self interest. To spread, to consume, to secure its future. Mars exploration is the meaning of life. Sex is the meaning of life. Making money, and thus attracting mates, and sustaining yourself is the meaning of life.

Your life might have no meaning, you might be one of the 10001 "nihilists" or whatever that shit is in this thread, but does life objectively have a meaning, absolutely

b8iest b8 that ever b8

Live your life to the fullest! Do whatever you can to enjoy it (bar doing illegal shizz)! :D

This is now a bait thread.

Autism on parade

Lifes purpose is to become immortal at any means possible. A virus reproduces to continue itself. A rabbit has offspring. A plant sheds its seeds. Once a species has attained immortality via reproduction through the varioious great filters it (if sentient) can advance in intellect and become a higher class of being. But yeah the meaning of like is to attain a contininuity of life. Or its to create order out of the chaos. The universe is governed by laws like gravity and expansion, ect. ,but the overall constant of the universe is chaos. The universe is endless and chaotic. So possibly the universe created us to balance out the equasion. You cannot have up without down OP

To give it one. Been here nearly 30 years and I haven't really found one. Honestly life sucks ass, and if you don't agree be happy with that because it doesn't last forever.

This is how humans were spawned, and how everything was spawned. I dont know if youve ever seen this phenomenon where you have a school building, or any building, that creates a wind vortex. You can have leaves, plastic shopping bags, caught in the vortex. always spinning around in circles because the wind is caught between the building

Wherever there is matter, there will be life, because the matter through the process of time assembles itself into something. Eventually you have trees, then creatures with lungs, you might only be present for a fraction of that timeline but at this moment humans have evolved to the highest, optimal form, and will no longer change barring some external event (pollution, mass disease)

Order from chaos is when there are no more random variables when those variables have been reduced, as humans have done

Chaos creates life, which then destroys itself. You know how i know this because we have not encountered aliens, we have not found debris from alien civilizations, and habitable planets near us and including our own were not already colonized. It is in the interest of any form of intelligent life to populate as many planets as possible.