Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkyewOxH5tA&list=PL_fCfRD4ODqeCEcHeHcQQzN3wNSr2dDX5&index=8
pamelageller.com/2015/02/watch-savage-video-the-islamic-state-releases-brutal-video-showing-twenty-one-christians-beheaded.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STFU

The far left wants the destruction of the west and the muslims also wants the destruction of the west.

They go very hand in hand

Fags get thrown off of the top of buildings, women have to keep their fucking mouths shut and obey men, if ONE of your wives cheats you and your pals can beat her to death with rocks. Its the perfect leftist environment. If you didn't have to be ass up on a rug 5 times a day I think I'd convert

Identity politics. Thankfully not all liberals have succumb to it. It's really just the authoritarian-leaning social progressives.

Islam sounds perfect tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=IkyewOxH5tA&list=PL_fCfRD4ODqeCEcHeHcQQzN3wNSr2dDX5&index=8

according to that picture they're way hotter.

jackass

Today's liberalism is about control. This aligns well with Islam.

I w a n n a f u c k i n g k i l l m y s e l f

The tolerance of the left knows no end.

it prefers the persecuted over the privileged

Its trendy

KEK

Obama. those crusades weren't even shit! and you're gunna pull that to justify the blood shed of the middle east. if I still had to pick dead babies or dead muslims.. they call themselves muslims openly admitting they are not equal to the human race. BIRD!!!

pamelageller.com/2015/02/watch-savage-video-the-islamic-state-releases-brutal-video-showing-twenty-one-christians-beheaded.html/ #privileged

because Muslims actually follow their religion while Christians are degenerates

obv they arent persecuted in their own country you stupid nigger

jfc

just cuz i'm in france doesn't mean I should be Taken.

because idiot christians kill more people in america than muslims

Because the left is stupid.

I don't believe you :D sneaky kike

IDK what this means

french wont be persecuted for being french in france

maybe in amercia

FREEDOM FRIES!

How many times in a row are you going to make this fuckin thread? You writing a paper or something?

so hyped for mcdicks 24 hour morning.

Because anything "WHITE" is not REAL, but ANYTHING assumed to be "NOT WHITE", is REAL, or Authentic. Because WHITE, and anything associated in the mind with WHITENESS, is EVIL, whereas anything done or believed by NON-WHITENESS is acceptable and must be promoted. Because they think NOT WHITE will amendable to Leftism, whereas WHITE is lost permanently to Capitalism, no matter how often Muslims have persecuted the Left in their own countries. The Onus of Reform, Skepticism, and "Progress" is only and entirely for THE WHITE, until such time as they disappear. Also, Leftist defeat in The Cold War, was instigated by Western White People, AND THEY MUST PAY. Because they literally hate the very flesh of their own bodies, and project that onto what they pretend are "Their" beliefs. They feel that all "white" culture, countries, beliefs, art, buildings, genes, norms, science, math, history, books, are tainted now, and must be forced to disappear.

Because the people who call themselves 'the Left' (I personally don't believe the terms left and right in the political sense mean anything any more) have decided that anything or anyone which is somehow in opposition to the US and to a lesser extent Israel is somehow on their side, regardless of the fact that Islam directly contradicts the most cherished beliefs of social democracy.

Good enough answer?

1 God, 1 poster

sauce?

Because Christians vote republican. Give mudslimes citizenship and the left gets free votes

The people that come to this country are trying to escape the crazy parts of Islam

are they.

this.
I live in commiefornia and am frequently reminded of the evangilical plague which is crippling the true faith. They cherrish coexistence over righteousness at all points in the road. When they are recited bible versus they shriek, their evil compels them to disobey the word whenever they can.

Islam could be accused of the same heretics, but they are far fewer in number. A muslim must be a barbarian, absolutely, there is no doubt in this. Any educated man who has read both the greek bible and the Koran can easily tell you the virtues of each religion, and their main principals.

Old testament: Righteousness over comfort, and righteousness benefits your family foremost and utmost.

New testament: Righteousness is the truth, it is the responsibility of righteous men to protect it and live as paragons of dignity before the lord above all else.

Babylonian Talmud: Fuck your neighbor because he's not a dirty kike like me, but even if he is, still fuck him.

Koran: Fuck everybody because they disagree with my interpretation of the Koran. The 10 commandments and the original covenant means nothing before the True god, which is Allah, despite being a derivative of such Abrahamic religion.

This tbh if i wasnt a christian then i wuld convert

obvious libcuck who hasn't read the quran. ALL parts of islam are crazy. read the book before you support the religion, not everything CNN tells you to believe is true

So when the mudslimes become common and bring their hedonistic culture with them, the left can claim women are oppressed and it'll actually mean something.
Not the best decision, that's like burning down your house to kill a spider, but at least the spider's dead.

Retard pretends he read the book when he only skimmed through a shitty ass website he found with decontextualized badly translated "quotes". Who do you think your kidding?