Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

cause they suck

cuck fantasy

Why does the right always ask such stupid fucking questions? Autistic fucks without a clue they are.

If you round up enough muslims around the hispanics, blacks, asians and whites, they'll summon Captain Planet and he'll solve all the worlds problems.

White women bore me.

Weakness. The left plays weak players against a central strong one.

why does your mom prefer my cock over your dads

Same reason children are attracted to hot stoves.

People with 2 brain cells tell them "stay away!" and they say "you're not the boss of me!"

I'm sure that once they're safe and sound under Sharia law it'll slowly dawn on them that maybe they made a teeny mistake.

niggers

Why is it a stupid question? And why do you assume OP is from "the right"?

>"...ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."

>"a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."

>"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

>"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

-Adolf Hitler

SEIG HEIL!

Have you read the levelers? The left is based on "egalitarianism". They are loath to admit that one "man", let alone culture is better than others.

Ironic, since the basis for their religion is Christianity itself.

Why do you think in absolutes? Do you have autism?

Both hate sexualzed women.

awwe, someones upset that the muslim ban didn't come through.

Get a brain, moran. Trump is an inexperienced, naive, unqualified silly-goose, I can't wait for him to take this to the SCOTUS only to have them not even listen to his appeal.

Jewish servant detected

I'm a lefty and I want a real answer for this too. It's a legitimate question.

bump

He never said he was talking about OP.

Because they have nice assholes

potential voters. the left wants more immigration, muslims wants more muslims.

kill urself

People who believe in Sky Daddy
are of unsound mind. Religion is to be tolerated but discouraged and taught against.
People who take their mythology too literally are a serious threat to rational thinkers everywhere. As to which variety of retard one wants roaming around their country well maybe there should be an exclusion for all people believing in Sky Daddies of any stripe? No?
Keep all the religious out appeals to me.
However the principal of liberty overrides
my puny prejudice against book thumping zealots. If I wish to live free then I must permit
Nut Jobs to believe whatever lunacy they believe and NOT either ban them or enable them. Living in a secular society means tolerating the ignorant among us and NOT
getting pissy when other retards have different
Sky Daddies.

sweet post bill nye the science guy .

>Daddy was a christian and he wouldn't pay for my theatre camp or sex change.

>Oh look it's this thread again

They don't prefer Muslims you fucking ignorant nigger.

They don't. You're listening to fake news.

Because it's a contrarian view so virtue signalling it's merits makes that person a hero....apparently.

Dood its Putin. Christian Slav b/ros gets paid by Vlad to shitpost themes for the Kremlin here.
Themes that divide Westerners and cause race tension or Right/Left political division. At the very least OP is a white supremacist troll.
So, uh...you mad?