youtube.com/watch?v=V5dA92wqmME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello Mason, what's your last name?

>this is my thread now
master from bashion. AMA

You like, a brick layer or somethin?

I'd rather remain anonymous.

No, I'm a freemason

How much do you know of sacred geometry?
And do they teach you application?

we should have never free'd you masons
you're nothing but a plague on humanity

Yeah like a stonemason

Whats the point of your organization?

lol im so cool cuz my mason buddies help me out cuz we're all in the secret club together and do secret sword rituals and shit lol.

keep paying your dues, pawn... Maybe one day you can save up enough for the scottish rite and join the really cool elite club... lol

Don't know much about sacred geometry. Isn't that like alchemy related?
Yes, but now it's just speculative, we don't actually build things anymore.
There's a basic little slogan. "Make good men better" We work to better ourselves and our community. Usually through charity and that.
Believe whatever you want. Also, swords aren't usually used nowadays, it is a much more modern time.

hows it feel knowing your just a pawn

Not particularly but they can be used in junction to produce finer outcomes.

I can assure you I'm not just a pawn. There's no grand conspiracy. Scottish rite came well after Freemasonry.
Yeah, I don't know much of anything about sacred geometry. Except maybe it was used to built King Solomon's Temple?

>Yes, but now it's just speculative, we don't actually build things anymore.
your group is dumb as fuck then

implying 33 degree then right?

I used to be a freemason. 3rd degree Master Mason. have fun staying at the bottom while the people on top do the real work. So mote it be.

Will nobody help the widow's son?

We know who you are.
This is a problem.

I dont even get it then, what the fuck do you do

careful what you discuss btw. you dont want your tongue ripped out, do you?

Legitimately interested

1) What do you spend most of your time doing?
2) How much time do you spend doing it?
3) Any significant benefits as a result of being a member?
4) Any weird shit you had to do to get in?
5) Best age to do it?
6) Any seriously wicked shit going on?
7) How fast can you move up the ranks and whats the benefit of it?

>I can assure you I'm not just a pawn.
okay so you are just a pawn thanks for confirming

How's that?
No, just the 3rd degree. 32nd and 33rd aren't held any higher than the 3rd. It's completely optional.
Do you have hard evidence?
Wrong words. Not what i was taught, but close. What do you need assistance with?
Very funny.
Basically we have meetings every month. Those are usually boring, going over bills and just talking about stuff. We also put on degrees for candidates. The ritual is lots of fun for me personally. Some is fun, some is boring.
How?

care to talk about any of the levels above that?

So youre a frat club with gay satanic nonsense mixed in

I saged your thread because I'm sick of having to open pictures in seperate tabs and then manually zooming in enough just to find out the text is too fuzzy to read anyways.

tl;dr: phone posters ruined the internet.

Any UK Masons in here?

Careful they might give you the third degree.

Do you have a hard goat cock in your ass?

Do freemasons study anything related to mentalism of any sort?

And also howany bumps must this recruitment thread obtain before they stop the goat from cornholing you?

Hey, how does one become a mason? Like, give me the insider stuff. I've googled it and I've been interested my whole life but I want to hear from a mason what to do.

MM from NY here

summary of brotherhood: cool people, nice connections, fun stuff

8.8/10 would join again

how's the Illuminati?

Ask one to become one.

What do you know of the reptilians

1. Meetings once a month, then there's degree ritual if there are candidates. Meetings are hit or miss. Degrees are always fun.
2. A few days a month, you're not obligated to do anything, just pay dues on time.
3. Friendship, part of a worldwide fraternity full of history. Something to do once a month. Maybe fulfillment through ritualwork.
4. Nope. Just apply, get interviewed, then got voted on. Went through initiation. Nothing extremely weird. Everyone has gone through the same thing.
5. Any age, but you'll have to memorize things, so don't do it when you're 80.
6. Nope. 99% of the conspiracies are bullshit.
7. 3 months in America. You get the right to a Masonic burial, Masonic relief, which is like charity if you truly need it, ability to vote on lodge stuff, vouch for a candidate, there are also retirement homes here in Cali, free of charge. That's off the top of my head. Masonic burial is at any degree, but you must be a Master for the other things.

There's nothing anywhere that associates goats, the light of Lucifer or the knowledge of good and evil to Satan, user. Nothing at all. Stop asking questions.

No assistance needed; just wanted to see if you were legit. You gotten to all the anti-Catholic stuff yet?

Find the closest lodge near you, if you're not in the middle of nowhere the lodge probably has a website. There should be an option to fill out and submit a petition via the website. If not, find someone already in the fraternity or contact the grand lodge of your state/country.

Jesus Christ. This cult is everywhere.

Stop triggering me, it's not a cult.

what degree Mason are you?

if you're not 33rd and up you won't know anything special

Btw what did they find under Solomons temple

That's what the goat blood wants you to think. Just enjoy the ride.

What's that have to do with Aqua?

thanks man.

I'm gonna finish college first. But I think I'll inevitably end up joining.

Masons are just Barbie girls.

Scottish rite is an appendate body that goes up to 32nd. It's just a continuation of the stories of the first 3 degrees.
No gay satanism, sorry to disappoint.
Nope.
Mentalism?
Go to your local lodge and ask for a petition. Simple as that. Fill it out, go to a couple dinners to meet people, then wait to see if you're accepted. Must be 18+, male, clean record, and believe in a supreme being.
There's no illuminati.
Anti catholic? Freemasonry accepts all religions, and we don't talk about politics or interfere with government.
3rd. There's nothing that is superior to it. Anything else is just a superficial title. Also, 33rd is the highest, and it's not given to anyone. You have to earn it. Theres no grabd conspiracy, so don't think you'll find one.

Are things like the Lesser Key of Solomon for example even a focus at all for anyone you know anymore?

The fossils of naked, ritually sacrificed children in a coating of petrified feces and goat semen with three layers of vault entrances labeled 'GTFO GOYIM'

It's not even related to masonry.

Well, of course, this is just the sort blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage.... You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist. You excrement! You whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards! Well I wouldn't become a Freemason now if you went down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me.

top kek

How many times do you have to tell us that you don't have a ritually sacrificed goat cock undergoing full rigor mortis shoved straight up your chocolate cave before they pull it out and make you eat its freshly plucked ballsack?

Probably forever. It's not true, but people will continue to joke about a goat.

Most Masons love a good Imp user.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzukIA7qU9Y

I mean anything related to the study of mental influence, mind reading, or even the most spiritualistic shit like Hermetic Mentalism

Nope. It's not studied, it's not even taught.

Is 'joke' code for 'hot, sweaty orgasm'? Also, how many goat jokes do you have to take up your mangina before they let you do spooky magic on the profane?

Y'all be gangstalking with telepathically and hijacking dreams, giving evil eye foh all you "secrets " are exposes subliminal

They speak in riddles for nefarious purposes.

Yeah seriously, at least humour all youre is denying stupid shit, tell us one of your spooky secrets wizard man

das rite bruh

I'm not obligated to tell you my secrets bruh.

And how would one acquire it?

Aquire what?

Why the heck did a guy who I know was a mason greet me, and only me in the room, with a mason handshake? Thumb on middle or ring finger, can't remember.

What do you call someone who rides the goat?

A jokey.

To see if you were a mason. That's why any handshake is done.
Kek

you do know saging hasn't been a think in almost a decade right?

right hmm

OP here. We invented sudoku and marry Babylon whores who were either already a part of or join the Order of the Eastern Star [read: Lucifer] once we're initiated. We also groom our daughters to take part in the grand Shakespearian stageplay and take the earthly role of the whore of mystery Babylon.

Doggo speaks the truff.

Lol, actual OP here. This is all bs

You can't MK Ultra me you already got MK Ultrad.

How was your most recent pedophile sex ritual?

>Don't know much about sacred geometry. Isn't that like alchemy related?
No way you're not trolling

Those don't exist. Not at my lodge. I certainly don't condone it either.

Do too.

Dad?!

Nu uh

Ya huh. DeMolay and Boy Scout lawsuits say so.

How's it feel to know you can't spell or use punctuation properly?

Dang it, Bobby.

like im a kang

Well then those lodges and the members should be removed from the fraternity if they haven't been already.

You ever seen the end of Red State? Ever read about the Jesuit-controlled pedo rings of the holy see? They get 'reassigned'.

What's practiced in the Blue Lodge is known as Speculative masonry. People who use to build buildings with Geometry practiced Operative Masonry.

In regards to sacred geometry; the more you learn the more you understand- but it isn't really explained to you explicitly in the first three degrees.

>only knows what he's told
I wager that also translates to your actions, dickbutt.

Dear OP,
pic related
Love,
not Jesus

ask away

Why did you leave

Hey OP, heres a questions Ive wanted to know about for years...

>>Joined military at 21
>>Met a guy and was mason
>>Asked him about it and wanted to join
>>tells me to go home and call local lodge
>>Go home call local lodge, talk to the guy for like 3 hours and says he gona send me a packet to complete
>>never happens
>>I call back but no answer
>>week goes by with vehicle parked across my home, clearly spying on me
>>Never hear anything after that

what do?

Be happy that you're a real patriot. They hate that shit, working toward the globalization of the end times and all.

>swords aren't usually used nowadays, it is a much more modern time.

Now they just point loaded pistols at each other's faces during their secret gay jackoff sessions. Get with the times.

Funny thing about the worship of Saturn's cube; Saturn was renown for eating his children in ancient mythology.

Jesus said, “He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.” (Revelation 2:11).

youtube.com/watch?v=V5dA92wqmME

So... succ is sin?