So, i'm about to embark on a journey that will teach me to become a true man. Wish me luck

So, i'm about to embark on a journey that will teach me to become a true man. Wish me luck

Good luck in that gay bar user

Whatya doin ya homo?

EBIN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Good luck. Fuck shit up and go find yourself.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Describe your journey/plan, OP. I'm interested

OP the journey won't make you a man. You should be able to make a man out of yourself. If you let things around you change what your are, you're not even close to be a man.
This journey will teach you that you're just another useless cunt that can even do something without telling people about it.
Think about it before you go, you piece of shit.

I plan to travel around the world asking men from different cultures what does it means to a be a true man, then i will put the results on a book that i will later publish, somehow. i'll think the name of it while i'm on the way. it might sound foolish but i think it's worth

It might sound foolish, but i'm sure i'll have fun while on the journey, meeting all kinds of people and getting to know the world a bit more. Got myself sufficient equipment to keep me alive on the way so i'm good. leaving tomorrow

Define "around the world".
Actually travelling around the world costs a lot of money

adieu

i'll manage. i've lived 7 months on the road with nothing more than a 1 person custom made tent a backpack, several plastic bottles and a silvertongue, sometimed i worked to get me a few bucks and buy me a week of food and multivitamins

>silvertongue
So you plan to use your English then.
"around the world" means UK, Canada and Australia for you

You cheeky bastard, dick eating cunt! i like what you are doing here!

Spanish, portuguese, english, italian, some danish, and that's it. guess i'll have a hard time when visiting Azerbaijan

>Spanish, portuguese, english, italian, some danish
You wish. Good luck getting a free lunch saying "vamos a la playa, senor Zorro". Unless you actually know a M. Fox

So you talk portuguese?
Can i test you?
Me diga, meu bom homem, se você pudesse escolher imortalidade ou a compreensão total sobre tudo que chamamos de universo, oque escolheria?
Seria você capaz de argumentar que sua resposta é valida?
Seria você capaz de sobreviver sem depender somente de uma "lingua de prata"?
Meu jovem, sua lingua não é sequer feita de cobre.
Você é um verme que usa a internet para procurar as desculpas que você mesmo não é capaz de criar para valorizar aquilo que é.

I have a hard time writing it down though, so i'll answer in english.
1: I'd prefer to have a total knowledge of everything in this universe, maybe the answer to eternal life is on it's lines.
2: I already did, or so i think
3: I've already done it once, so i think i could do it again, but now for a fairly longer amount of time
4: i couldn't quite understand, i'm sorry
5: again you got me, guess i'm not that good :c

i'll make sure to re-study your language along the way

1: Lays on it's lines

Lol cala a boca fagot

>Talk portuguese
>Can I test you
>Writes in Brazilian Portuguese
Learn your actual fucking language fag

You're not ready to go around the word as a human....
As a tourist? Yeah, take photos and be a living excuse for people to use facebook. But as a human...sorry man, you're not ready to have a look at what the world has to offer.
If i was you, i would stop and try to understand better the place you live in. Give 2 more years , pay more attention. Before you go to another country end up trusting the wrong people or doing the wrong things.
What's more important: Your life or all the experience you have?
You're quite green dude. Get a bit older before you go walking around.