'Sup, Sup Forumsros

'Sup, Sup Forumsros.

So, I'm in a bit of a predicament, here. I live in a (US) state where marijuana is still illegal, so for 95% of our jobs (Even shit-tier convenient store jobs) require drug testing. Well, point being is I've applied to 40+ locations and some are giving call-backs, meaning I can't smoke weed until I get the job and can confirm there isn't random drug-testing down the line. I've been clean since New Years, but sort of running out of fucks to give. Is there any method of me being able to smoke weed (Even maybe 1g from a pipe like once) and flush it out of my system 99-100% (Or just enough to have it pass a drug test without any issues)?

Please give me reliable methods, not shit you've just googled. If you have personal experience with smoking and passing a test then give me the method you used. If push comes to shove, I'll wait, but there is literally fucking nothing to do where I live, so might as well have some fun.

Also, curious about LSD / Shrooms, do they appear on a drug test? For some reason when I google the shit I just get articles about why people drug-test and some lawyer links, or some shit. IDK.

Here is a pic of a drug thread I hosted a while back and the dipshit forgot to take his drivers license out of the picture.

If you smoke just two or three hits one night a week you should be OK. I'm not an expert on this but there is a threshold for the tests and the only people that have major problems passing are habitual smokers. If you do get asked to test buy a at home and if positive drink lots of water before so it will be diluted. They will make you test again and this will give you a few more days to clear.

also right before the test drink gallons of water and caffeine to dilute the test

dude weed lmao

heh i live in oregon
>new bill to make it illegal for employers to discriminate against a worker using in off time

So it's really just a hydration game, then? I'm just in a position where I really need money, and relatively soon. I have some weed stashed up I got from a friend as a Christmas present left over, so I won't be purchasing more weed until I get some income rolling in.

What about LSD and Mushrooms?

Good job posting your ID faggot.

Dude what kind of magic deck did he run?

Hey, someone didn't fucking read. You dipshit.

1.) >OP states he lives in a state where marijuana is illegal, the fucking DL says," Washington," where it's legal.

2.) >OP literally says,"Here is a pic of a drug thread I hosted a while back and the dipshit forgot to take his drivers license out of the picture." Read faggot.

Typical Sup Forums scum. Fucking die, faggot.

IDK dude, he was too high to realize he posted his DL in the first place, he was talking about weed, LSD and some other thing. MDMA? IDK, I'm not heavy into drugs, I just smoke weed fam.

>dreamcast
>gameboy
>n64
Is this post from 1999?

looks like green blue, some kind of board control pump up shit?

Bottom left is a PS4 controller, so no. It was from some dipshit who contributed this to a Drug Thread that OP hosted a while ago. So, either recent or years, IDK but it's 2014-Present.

dawg that's a ps1 controller. A no analog stick one, which is even more ancient.

there is a gamecube game though.

my own setup

Have you tried just not smoking you fucking idiot?

Maybe you should try reading? I hear it's good for you.

What're you growing? Looks like something Sativa? Looks like it'll be fucking good as fuck when it buds.

Curd is the word

Synthetic urine. I've used successfully for pre-employment tests multiple times. Heated bottle in underwear. Just make sure it is the correct temp.

marihuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal. good people dont use marihuana.

>living in oregon
It's too late for you

I'm not talking about "being clean" stoner. I'm talking about just not smoking period. But clearly you are too addled to understand. Buts it's ok. Go ahead and risk the job you clearly need for a substance that's "not addictive".

nah simic control and pump what kind of meme are you running. Obv its red white vehiclez

Certo method

You could just quit being a fucking degenerate.

unfortunately weed stays in your system longer than other drugs. my suggestion do some blow or molly. these drugs usually leave your body after a couple of days. thc is stored in your fats and can be released even after a long time of not smoking (up to two months on heavy users).

trust me. i've been tested a bunch of times

I was on probation for possession for six months, with drug tests every 2 weeks. There is no way to "cheat" with weed and still pass a UA. I hate to tell you this, but the best advice is to abstain completely until you find work.

Then get high as fuck.

>If push comes to shove, I'll wait, but there is literally fucking nothing to do where I live, so might as well have some fun.

I don't have to smoke, I'm looking for ways around the system if I decide to smoke. Employment can take months to achieve sometimes, it isn't as easy. I might wind up not smoking at all, it isn't addictive, it's that there isn't shit to do w/o spending money, and money is something I need. I have leftover weed that was given to me as a gift still locked up tight in my house. It isn't addictive, I've gone years without smoking. Not going to risk anything if I don't have to, but the way you sounded was like you were being an overly hostile prick because of your anonymity.

I've probably made more money, legally and right now, than you will in 20 years. Smoking weed doesn't make me a degenerate.

See, I like these answers because they come with past experiences. I value this because I'd rather learn from someone else's mistake than fuck up and lose a 130k salary job down the road. Thanks, Sup Forumsros.

Textbook rationalizing. Honestly, if you can't figure out how to entertain yourself without weed you don't deserve the oxygen you're sucking down. Or heavens forbid, you spend your time actually being productive. Next you'll be telling it's not you fault because society didn't teach you how to read or how to have hobbies. (Niether of which require any money btw). Just pathetic.

Hey, look. A 1st semester Psychology student! There is a difference from recreational and habitual usage. I live in a town of fucking 300 people, and my nearest neighbor is 5 miles away.

Most hobbies I have require money, as 99% of most hobbies do. Even if it is shit like wood-carving- Well, guess what motherfucker. You gotta buy the knife to whittle. The scalpel for detailing. You wanna do online things, like play games as a hobby? Guess what- Oh, shit, gotta pay the fucking internet bill to do that. Literally everything you do that doesn't involve you making shit like Primitive Technology costs some form of money, somewhere. Hell, even that guy spent money on a camera and batteries.

Second, I've pulled my weight for society. You don't know who I am or what I've done, but all you're trying to do is act like a Keyboard Warrior internet wise-ass. So, I'm going to let you do you, guy, but at the end of the day you're just as irrelevant as anyone else on this world. If I google you, nothing comes up. So sit the fuck down, shut up and pay your taxes like the rest of us.

Md is great, if not for the mouth clench (for me also the hands), and the fact that after that you don't enjoy clubbing anymore

Black ps1 controller? Very unlikely

Don't smoke weed, but, ok, this sounds grosss, but bear with me.

Shouldn't a weed shop in your area sell clean piss?

Obviously, you are free to believe what ever you want to, but the nerve I've hit clearly demonstrates that you are not nearly as pathetic and apathetic as you'd like to pretend. So why seek the mindless and ultimately pointless escape of drugs? Honestly? It's beneath you. And that's all you can come up for entertainment? Disappointing. You know there's a whole planet out there right?

JUST BUY SOME KIKE'S PISS ALREADY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Because marijuana is a good way to ease the physical pain my body is enduring from an injury that will remain with me for the rest of my life, and I'd rather smoke a non-addictive substance that has a statistical lesser chance of killing me than pounding Vicodin like Dr. House daily until I die of old age.

I'd even just use the oil if/when it is legalized and avoid the high all together, and just have the nullification of the chronic pain.

town of 300 people
potential $130k job "down the road"

you must be a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome. speaking of hust get shit can hammered. cheap as fuck and fun too. plus no employers don't give a fuck if you die of alcohol poisoning.

tl;dr just get drunk you jack ass

Well, if you watched house I hope you learned from his mistakes. Ultimately, any pain relief can serve as a greater burden then the pain itself. After all, pain is merely a product of the mind.

A town of 300 where 95% of the people work in the luscious OIL industry. Wildcatters, my dude. Wildcatters can make 70k starting to 100k+ after 5-10 years. Not to mention a fucking shift manager can make 110k w/o a bonus, and bonus' are usually +15k atop your final paycheck of the year.