Feels thread Sup Forums?

Feels thread Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CGVE5QMAFNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping. I won't let this die OP. I promise.

Someone I know died and another is in hospital and is not doing well. Life sucks sometimes.

Tfw when no gf

Lol that's funny because I said that to somebody the other day. I'm waiting on the good times now.

Ill dump. 1/4

2/4

Love is a neuro chemical conjob.

3/4

4/4

I can't remember a time where I've had sex where I haven't felt guilty afterward.

Help me rationalize this, Sup Forums.

Damn...

It hurts when I be.

That looks exactly like me.

I hate myself and want to die

I know

I have to get out of here.

Life is pointless. May as well an hero.

now I feel bad that he murdered his wife

WTF is with the cyberdyne logo??

this one hit me pretty hard, fuck.

Oh get the fuck out how did THAT hit me right in the feels.

I can't remember a time where I've had sex where I haven't felt guilty afterward.

Help me rationalize this, Sup Forums.

Comencing dump

you and me both man

>pic unrelated
I dated this girl for 2 years but I never felt good enough for her even though she vowed devotion to me. I left her bc depression and shit made me feel terrible and I was dragging her down, but it only got worse. I wanted her back a day later but then she said she went to some filipino cucks house to comfort herself and then they started a thing. I see her everyday because we go to the same school and I often catch her staring at me but according to everyone I know she hates my guts, and usually hates anyone who talks to me. Feels pretty bad but it's my own fault -G.O.

2am insomnia led to drive and buy beer/cigs. Expecting lonely cold town I find myself at the gas station surrounded by racing fags laughing, popping shit and grabbing girls asses.
I buy my shit and return home.

Guy is building fucking castles in the sky
A perfect image in their head that doesn't exist in reality, for anyone

Gonna dump some comfy pics and gifs i have, while i tell a little story.

So, i'm 18 right now, and in Argentina it's second month of summer holidays. I'm in third year of highschool (what i think is 9th grade in the US), i should be in fifth year but i had to repeat frist year twice because i'm a fucking idiot.

I can't let go of the past so it's ruining my future by pre-loading infinite dystopian scenarios that never happen.

I passed every subject, so i don't really have to go out. It's been 69 days since i haven't left my home, and there's a whole 22 more days to go.

whats that in the window?

During 2016, i felt things were wrong. I've always been depressive, but i used to think i was just a sad person, but after much reading and asking here and there, i have an idea of what's inside of me. I most probably suffer from a mayor depressive disorder, general anxiety disorder, obsesive compulsive disorder, and am a bit bipolar.

I hope everybody is doing ok tonight, just remember that your problems are not a bad thing and should not be taken lightly, they matter just as much as anybody else's

I though this was all, but as i said 2016 was weird. Everything i liked to do. Drawing, singing or listening to music, writing, watching movies, anime, series, playing videogames, reading about science and aeronautics, i felt all of that fading along my ideals and ideas. At around november 2016, i was not me anymore, or who i though was me. I didn't enjoy things anymore, and when i wasn't in school i was just updating Sup Forums waiting for something interesting to come up.

idk

After that, all there was left from me was a body with no soul inside of it. I wasn't, and still are not, capable of feeling emotions. I miss feeling the love i had for some people, or laughing at funny things, i miss nostalgia, but i literally can't feel anymore. My favourite songs, books, paintings, videogames, even feels threads, don't work. But for some reason, now i feel something that before i though didn't exist in me. Hate. Hatred and anger. I started cutting and burning myself just to feel physical pain as a confirmation that i'm still alive, and during the past month eat a ton of sweet stuff because i can still taste, and it feels good. But that's everything i am, aparently, a hating, eating, self-harming machine.

Basic diagnostic check, you lack BPD and thats your Tumblr ticket

I spent a crap ton of time on both the internet and books searching for an explanation, as my feelings were not coming back. I came to the conclusion that i'm either a psychopath, or a sociopath. I tick almost all the right signs.

i never afirmed anything, i just said that that's what i think, i might be wrong

If i am this, it would mean that all the feelings i though i had before were fake, and just created them to adapt to the people around me. And when i think about it, it's probably that way. I never truly felt love for anyone. Never felt sorry for anything. Never felt empathy or simpathy, never missed anyone. I just thought i did. At this point what i'm describing doesn't sound like me at all, nobody who knows me in real life would believe it, but i'm sure i'm like this now.

I have no problem being like this for a variety of reasons. Before, i though i'd end up killing myself, now i'm sure i'll do it and want to, as soon as i have the chance. Analizing it logically, my existance makes no sence at all and is just a burden to my family, who could be spending resources on my non-fucked-up brother for him to grow up and have a nice life. I'm literally a waste of resources for my family, my country and the universe. I really don't mind dying, i'd ve making a good thing for everybody involved, and then myself. I hate existing. I hate not having feelings. I hate most people. I hate the actual system for everything, politics, education, economy, it's all literally retarded. I either live some more decades sitting in front of a PC screen, refreshing Sup Forums, or kill myself, and the last one sounds the best for me.

Bump

That hurt reading that

the only person I talked to for more than two minutes in the last week have been an Uber driver.

jaja me vengo

did u guys fuck?

megaman feet

youtu.be/CGVE5QMAFNM

im not exactly sure if this counts as feels or not, 2 years ago i got out of an emotionally abusive relationship, i was the one being strung along and used for a good few months, she finally had the decency to end it by suddenly going silent and telling me to fuck off on my birthday, ever since then i've just had so many problems, ive tried getting into other relationships but its just led to constant rejection, for some reason ive been able to make friends with girls extremely easy but when it comes to anything more, nobody seems to give a damn, i thought nothing of it and each time i'm rejected after asking a girl out i just shurg my shoulders and move onto the next one, but this has been going on for 2 years, i mean im a maybe slightly above average guy with an outgoing personality, i honestly judt dont know anymore, i dont even know if what im typing is making sense im more or less venting at this point, am i just trying too hard? or is there something seriously wrong with me that makes me completely undatable

>some are meant love be people to fall in but not together

fucking localization