What are some good stocks to invest $4000 in right now?

What are some good stocks to invest $4000 in right now?

Silver is undervalued right now

Visa

Oil my dude. It's historically low right now and it's going to bounce back and face fuck all of us. I recently put in $1750.

Symbol?

this one is a perennial favorite. it's been on the market for over seventy years, and is still a big seller.

Activision Blizzard

I'll sell you my stake in NVDA at a 2% discount. Need to pay rent.

Do not take stock tips from Sup Forums, OP.

Do research on stocks the traditional way and make sure to diversify.

why

Bill Gates did his first stock investments based on Sup Forums advice retard

One word: hummus.

In 6th grade (2005) in invested $100 into MVO oil and it like quadrupled

Probably not a help to you but I can never tell that story lol

s&p index fund

you don't have the money (4k) or the smarts (you're asking Sup Forums) to pick stocks yet.

i'm not trying to insult you, just being honest

Weed. Just legalized in California and the industry is beginning. You can thank me later

you can stock your cock up my shithole for 4k

Don't buy into the stock market right now. It's been on a Streep rise since the election. The market is overpriced. Wait for the next correction and buy at more reasonable prices.

oil/us steel companies

I NEED SYMBOLS

Bitcoin/Cryptocash. It's probably only going to get more valuable.

ULTA

VIPS

also Delta Airlines or Embraer

Are you looking for exposure to something specific, or just playing around?

Prostitutes. Invest it all in prostitutes.

Yes, but I've been waiting for this phantom correction for quite some time now. When is it going to hit is the thing?

It's not overvalued if they pass a package that allows the S&P, especially tech and pharma, to repatriate profits at a tax discount

Wait till snapcrap releases their IPO. If you buy and hold for about a year, you will make a nice profit.

That is a one time occurrence, and has little effect long term

It has the effect of immediately resetting the whole market so that the valuations aren't historically out of whack, as you observed before.

Not to say that valuations cannot become overextended again, but just that it would take another good long run to get there.

AMD

buy one ounce of gold (approx. $1,232) then $2,000 worth of silver (about 110 ozs). Buy physical, not GLD or SLV paper contracts..Use the remaining $768 to buy storable water, long term storage food, weapons, survival backpack, and anything else you might need to survive in the case of an emergency. You'll be way ahead of the curve in case of a crisis.. and even if a crisis doesn't strike soon (in the next 5 years) your precious metals will appreciate against the dollar and you'll always have bug out gear in case of any kind of emergency.

with tesla making a cheaper model maybe invest in some sort of battery company

Yes, gold is a great idea, which is why all the most successful investors keep way more than 5% of their portfolios in precious metals. Also, I know a lot of Wall Street titans invested in storable water, astronaut food, Jansport, and Gerber Knives.

Put $2000 each into a cheap small cap and large cap growth ETF, maybe VUG and VBK and let it ride.

>not investing all leftover currency into gold
I laugh at you! HA! HA! HA!

You could also, if you're feeling frisky, put it all into a leveraged S&P ETF like FAS. It's way more expensive, but it's a great way to bet on a strong economy.

Wait for AMD to dip around $10.

This guy knows.