Kemohomo

kemohomo

Komodohomo

Man, we've been weirdly busy for the last half hour.

those 1:30am rushes

>cock bigger than my mouth

>not posting the fancolored one

Its meant for fucking asses.

rushes?

wow, it looks bad

that's boring though
my ass is a one-way highway

sorry, you college educated wouldn't understand

Yeah i'm confused

tits

Peoples orifices are like a highway. The first truck gets a smooth ride, the others after get all the debris. The more riders though, the worse it is for the next ones.

Hey, kitty

hoi bb

the first truck ever on that highway gets a smooth ride, and after that they have to destroy and rebuild it for the next driver, ad nauseum

you've worked service, you were at a bank. did you never suffer a rush? maybe it's a diner thing

What up, kitten pants?

Mornin'.

I find it absolutely disgusting someone would kiss someone who had a previous partner. You're just getting the taste of the other persons dick on their mouth after they sucked their previous partner off.

Unless of course you're a cuck (masochist) and you like being lesser than other males.

Good morning.

MEOW.

I worked in a datacenter, not a branch

sitting here. the tele is on but im not really watching it.

fed me

>taste
dude tastes go away after like 6 hours or less

You can have my last piece of pizza

Hey Kai, you doing okay?

Umm, Nibi have to say you're going a bit dumb here. That is just an utterly stupid point to make and i really hope that is just bait i'm falling for.

They dont. Public bathrooms are also a parallel to people.
Its amazing to get in their first since things are all clean and you can use it with some decency. If you're the second, third, ect... You get something thats filled with other peoples piss, shit, and clinging filth.
Gee, thanks for the lingering smells and AIDs all over fuckign everything, ill pass.

gracias chico

How was that steak, bb?
I'm just fine, thanks.
Enjoying my last night off until next week.
How are you?

yea that makes more sense

Tangible example im right.

you are wretched

>ITT you make blatant lies, in the hope that people are gullible
go be muslim somewhere else

yummy. I need a desert now

No need to thank me, I just wanna get to the milk finally

grody

Thanks, it makes my virginity all that more deserving. And all things need to be deserved.

You're the one letting them into your Cuckastan country, dumbfuck.

>off by two
Dangit

What do you want for dessert?

I'm doing as good as possible, forgot to take my Luvox this morning and its too late now so kinda depressed, also last night off until next week? What day is it for you or am i reading that wrong.

so a girl was a slut in the past and now she has a loving life, how does that prove your point?

what?
anyway, monogamy is a muslim value

idk. cake sounds good

You're grody, and I tolerate you

I meant, next work week, sorry.
I'm off Tuesday.
That sounds kinda shitty.
I also didn't take my morning meds and feel kinda depressed too.
Oh well.
Cake does sound good.
With maybe ice cream.

No, give it to me.

Is that top right panel your usual friday night add muslims? Sounds about right for an apologetic night in good'ole Britian.

Fight over it

>Im a whore so that makes me better than muslims.
>Oh wait, mudslimes rape whores almost constantly.

what you take?

cant believe nibi FORCED me to filter him, against my will

>imblyng muslims would ever use a whore
no, muslims believe in marriage, just like you

Abilify, Cymbalta, and Klonopin.

Good, I fucking hate you.

>doing drugs
dude weed lmao

and then he took off his name, just for me, so we could still share positive ideas, support each other, and go hand-in-hand toward a brighter future

oh

mmm yeah

Every culture in the world had a form of marriage, you're just a dumb animal. Bitter because you're one of the beta males who were given the scrabs your betters were done with, and you happily accepted like a wimp you are.

What was the trigger word that caused his tism to flare up this time?

I found out you can dye sheep now in minecraft and harvest it and it'll keep the color. Now I have a rainbow farm and a bunch of pink ones.

HI HOMOS!!

I... I mean that in the most affectionate yet not creepy unless you want it to way :3

Hi!
Sounds cute.
Post gay sheep pls.

>Every culture in the world had a form of marriage
and all the smart ones, like greeks and romans, didn't really stay in their marriages
master race greeks and romans fucked other men while their wives stayed at home

Never played GTA V before, but I'd suck that wolf's cock if he agreed to let me hug him.

Shh. Don't argue with Nibi.

You are extremely important to me. You have things I want yet cannot have. I'd happily kill you to absorb the emotions.

I'm sure he'd let you, user.

James. I have not received my painting.
I am anxious.

>Filtering Nibi
>Not having anons filtered by default

;_;