Is Logic the hero that hip-hop deserves?

Is Logic the hero that hip-hop deserves?

youtube.com/watch?v=sxjC4CNG3_c

youtube.com/watch?v=SvUZzoVL3E4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvW9cQgb-L8
youtube.com/watch?v=X2ZZ2ORUFoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His a cornball, and super un-cool, and an average rapper, so no.

Logic creeps me out, he gives me the vibe that one goofy high schooler that just kill themselves outta nowhere do.

him, troy ave and hopsin need to finally settle who is the cringiest rapper in existence

who is troy ave?

Good song

>troy ave
Who?

the guy has skill. Nothing less nothing more

You can't expect to come on Sup Forums (where everyone hates blm kinda shit) and expect people to actually like this. The song's pretty catchy and I love the end harmonizing from that feature. Also that end skit or whatever is literally the cringiest shit of all time. HOWEVER, that skit on Bobby Tarantino did make me laugh. Everybody's not bad

youtube.com/watch?v=pvW9cQgb-L8

youtube.com/watch?v=X2ZZ2ORUFoI

A word from our sponsor kinda gave me an old Eminem vibe but his voice is still super cringey

yeah

Redditgic

not an argument

troy ave is a nobody outside of his block in new york, logic and hopsin are tied for me because they think they're smarter than they are

white drake should fucking kill himself

>I ain't ashamed to be white
>I ain't ashamed to be black

>white drake
so just drake?

They are both black/white

i hate white rappers with a passion

that'sthejoke.jpg

There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time.

good one

Some nigga who called Capital Steez a pussy for killing himself

He'll have moments where he's enjoyable but then always makes sure to remind you how corny/cringey he is. That skit at the end of black spiderman is an example, he should cut that from the actual album.

Average rapper that tries way too hard to sound like he's some next level lyricist with profound things to say

Killing yourself is a pretty pussy thing to do

he wants so badly to be accepted by the black community

nah pretty sure steez had a mental illness

regardless troy faggot shouldnt have been commenting about it to the media so soon

why do white rappers feel the need to talk with a black accent

Logic is a based nigga, fuck all these commercial pretentious rappers like kendrick tryna steal the game from the black man

More like KKKendrick am i right?

The Incredible True Story was lit.

hmm. lol