I am not American but I just have to get this off my chest

I am not American but I just have to get this off my chest.

All of my closest American friends (4) used to consider themselves leftists.

They are humiliated by the left now.

They have all lost friends since this election.

Many or most(?) lleftists are rooting for trump to fail hard.

If he fails, the entire country fails. Why would they ever want their own country to fail?

I am unable to fathom such levels of retardation. Anyone have any light to shed on this? Are they truly this stupid to want their own country to fail just so they can live in a shit tier country but to be able to say 'told you so'. Are they truly so needy to be right, at any cost?

Am I missing something here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/02/06/trump-literally-can-not-stop-laughing-at-the-anger-of-the-left
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b8

I can't blame the Donald for wanting to fuck his own daughter. Look at that.

we in america just remember that they're either mentally challenged or children. we just kinda tune them out, sort of like listening to a special ed person.

Truly it's not. I am an Aussie with 4 good American friends who all chat together in a private chat. One from Atlanta, one from Cali, one from New England and one from New York. All are disgusted with how the left are acting after the election. They are not shy to call out friends about this, hence losing friends who continue to cry because they believe everything they see nightly on the left winged controlled media.

Does anybody else find it adorable when the same liberals who riot, burn shit, kick, scream, and cry over Trump's victory are the same liberals always calling Trump supporters triggered snowflakes in an effort to mask their own anger and depression? I think they use it as a distraction for themselves to try and forget the fact that all their fake progress over the last 8 years will be GONE. Like it never happened!

If trump fails, the U.S. will be better off, because he wants to demolish important fundamental aspects of the nation.

They call conservatives babies when they act like babies, which seems to be all the time.

Like allowing terrorists into the country?

it's called projection

'Merica's fucked, user. The Left have set us up to fail and the Right's looking to push us there while blundering about trying to figure out what's going on.

Shit's gotten so out of hand, and it's all because of the sheer amount of dumbfuckery that happened in the late Modern age, most notable the Cold War.

We'll see if this country withstands the test of time.

Yes, he's allowing Egyptians and Saudi's into America, the two countries responsible for terrorist attacks.

Such as?

Trump put a climate change denier in charge of the EPA. He put gag orders on the EPA. His ban on Muslim countries is dangerous. His foreign policies are dangerous. The united states has the largest military in the world and the president is now a bigot and frankly a racist. People have forgot the dangers of generalizing from the part to the whole. If we dont wake up this is a global problem not a national one. thanks for the b8 m8. i needed to get that off my chest for the dozenth time.

I don't understand. They want Trump to fail, but they hate fellow leftists who also want Trump to fail?

As for why they want Trump to fail, is because they believe Trump failing will NOT lead to the country failing, and believe the opposite will happen. They believe that Trump succeeding will lead the country to fail.

I have always considered myself a moderate, and frankly I think America deserves everything it gets because 90% of Americans are hopelessly brainwashed by one of the two major parties. Sucks I have to go down with them, but lol its better than moving to some other shit country that doesn't even cheeseburger.

So you want him to ban even more countries?

No, both sides can be thin-skinned. It's not projectionism if it's true.

Libs had a good run, but they're lost now. I have no idea what it's going take fro them to get back on track. They've basically become some strange version of the far right, completely under the spell of a some crazy ideology. It really strange to see it actually happen. I didn't get to see the right become what they are, they've just been like they are since the early 70's. I mean, they have progressed some in terms of acceptance, not trying to knock them in general. They're called conservatives for a reason is what I'm saying. Watching the left become it's ugly sister has been fascinating and kinda scary at the same time.

Just those two would've done.

The CLI is always changing. Get over it. Not everyone has to run a around like a chicken with no head. Also fuck all Muslims (religion in general tbh), and wanting to secure our borders isn't racist.

the united states media is way more conservative than any other major country. Listen to Fox news like one time in your life. Compare it to the BBC.

>If he fails, the entire country fails. Why would they ever want their own country to fail?
Because they're mentally ill.

Ridiculous. They aren't the far-right, that's what Trump-cunts are.

Learn to read.

Kek. Fox news is the only right wing major news outlet in the mainstream media. Liberals have 10 different major channels to enjoy while conservatives only have one

ISIS has been recruiting people on the very basis that western culture is racist and out to get average Muslims. How do you think this ban is going to go over? Foreign situations are tenuous. We're poking the hornets nest.

The left is a generation of internet addicts who blame their unhappiness on the right.

The right is a generation of internet addicts who blame their unhappiness on niggers

You mean corporatists?

for me it is:

>deregulating banks. Putting Mnuchin for treasury - someone who has offshore bank accounts to hide from taxes, and personally made millions off the housing collapse.

>EPA - you got that one already

>FDA - want to pull back restrictions on untested drugs

>DOE- run by some fucking tool

It is a giant shit show.

>Watching the left become it's ugly sister has been fascinating and kinda scary at the same time.

Sorry but you are full of shit. Watch less infowars nigger.

oh look another cuck who thinks they are smarter than 95% of the scientists out there including NASA.

Fox news is right wing agitprop

It's amazing how true this image is

Hey man, you gotta piss the little bastards off a bit before you can remove the hive. Just kinda happens during the process

So you admit that when lefties get pissed off they resort to terrorism?

trumps daughter looks like a downy

I didn't say they are. You can tell by the fact that you can't quote me saying they are. I said some strange version of the right, it's mirror image of sorts. Just as fanatical and nutty but for other reasons. Ideologues even.

No one on the left really thinks

>blame the men
>blame the whites
>blame the heterosexuals

You are picking a very very small segment of people. You can tell this was written by some libertarian fag or something. It is liberal to recognize the advantages or disadvantages that people have to live with - and where possible help the disadvantaged out.

I know what you mean man. I don't understand it. The culture here is insane. I don't know what caused it, and maybe its always been this way and social media has just given it a microphone but like I said above it seems like 90% of the people here don't give a flying fuck about discovering the truth. Nobody asks real questions (ones that aren't specifically asked to lead to an answer they know is coming), nobody asks someone elses opinion with the intention of seriously considering it.

Its like everyone took the "You're either with us, or against us" mentality and are content with hating each other.

Fuck em, let them rally, if they become a big enough threat then we can just glass the whole fucking lot of them. Problem solved.

You're overthinking this user, what was it 48% of american'ts didn't even vote. Those that did were either feminist or racist. The said 48% - ish that didn't came to the conclusion that the top said candidates were fucking loonies and that voting itself was irrelevant.

talking politics on Sup Forums is truly yelling into the void, or maybe throwing a hot dog down a hallway, but i'll take the bait on this one, on the off chance that anybody out there with any sense is listening, and that OP is asking a question out of good faith curiosity.

i hope that Trump fails and that things get worse in this country so that they can actually get better. inequality is reaching levels not seen since the gilded age, our public infrastructure is failing--and this includes not just physical infrastructure but also social infrastructure, things like public education, the steps on the economic ladder to the middle class are going away. we are allowing our wealth to flow upwards. the source of economic value--labor--is not seeing any reward. and by the way, for all you Sup Forumstards out there, Adam Smith also professed that labor is the source of economic value.

people in this country are voting against their economic interests and things are going to need to get worse before they can get better. the democratic party has become an impediment to progress and things will need to get worse before it--or its replacement--can bring about real change.

finally, i hope that a country that is willing to vote for somebody as plainly incompetent, corrupt, and amoral as Donald Trump, will get its just desserts, even if i have to also eat a piece.

>this

>No one on the left really thinks
Agreed.

95% of scientists agree that climate change is real and so do I. That's not what I'm arguing, idiot.You liberals leave out that those scientists don't agree on how much humans actually contribute to it. What Im arguing is that most of it is due to natural causes and that we shouldn't be losing our shit and screaming at people who don't agree with us over it.

I want trump to succeed in every way. I want him to have no restrictions. Why? He is literally handing our country over to corporations and the rich.

I want him to succeed, because I want the people of the united states to suffer. That suffering will stand as a stark reminder for 100 years on why capitalism doesn't work.

How do you think Pakistan or NATO is gonna feel about that?

You can blame Bush and the Iraq war for that one. They drew up battle lines - if you disagreed they literally called you a traitor. Fuck with them - lose your career. Then with obama - fucking 8 years of cockblocking changes - republican "news" consisting of shit your aunt emailed you about how Obama is a secret nigger muslim and Hillary murdered all these people and the end times are coming.

You fucking made this bed, and backed us into a corner.

So we should just put the hornet's nest in our living room instead? It's a catch 22 scenario and the Muslims are cunts anyway.

Funnily enough, that was actually the reason I voted for him. You need to destroy the old to build the new, and he's doing a great job of the former.

Trump is breathing life back into neoliberalism. all the libfags are running back to the established democratic party to save them from Trump

whats great about this is you've missed the general point, and fallen into the very fact he's trying to make. Corporations are making fools of us all with partisanship.

"Bush's fault."
That shit never gets old.
Glorious leader had 8 years to provide "hope & change" and he did neither. He only fanned the flames of western resentment.
It'd be nice if just *one* liberal could be honest about Obama's shittiness, but nope, it's always Bush's fault.
Fucking morons.

>>If he fails, the entire country fails.

FALSE DICHOTOMY.

Go fuck yourself, alt-right cuck.

Alternative facts should be met with alternative peace.

Fuck both of them honestly. If they let these people run around, killing and raping, because some pedo profit "told them to." Then I would be find with doing away with NATO and glassing the entire middle east (and most of India). Fucking Islam, and Fuck the people that practice it.

This is true, and you would think they would immediately see a problem with that and start to question it, but they (generally speaking) don't. It just reenforces their already held ideology.

Oh, the notion of "fake news" and "alternative facts" is ridicules as well. I don't care who made it up. There are no "alternative facts", there are facts, non-facts, on something in between by omission or addition. "Fake news" is just retarded as a concept. It just goes back to "alternative facts". Same shit with another dress.

Is that your scientific opinion? or just some shit to believe because the oil industry and republicucks have been jamming it down your throat since the 80s?

Do some research fag - man made climate change is real - you could do something to stop it. Fucking every country agrees - even the US behind closed doors.

If you feel you are smarter than the guys at NASA - be ready to post some serious fucking info on why you are right.

How is voting for a corrupt, no experienced man-child good for anything except fucking everyone over. That isn't change - that is entrenching everything shitty about politics.

Ive never seen that shit in my life cock blower. You assuming backwards mental midget.

yeah I get it - I just resent that graphic. Protip - liberals don't vote for fucking corporations to walk all over us. We don't belong on that goddamn graphic.

Successful b8 is successful

No but we don't accept many refugees anyways. Have some global perspective. Our vetting process was already insane and now its turning into a flat out ban. Did you know 80% of refugees are women and children? they're fleeing war.

>liberals are immature
>acting surprised at this
doesn't matter what they think anymore. We won.

Because once it gets so bad that nobody can tolerate it, we'll finally be able to pull what's left back together and actually work on fixing the problem the right way.

Personally, I would rather have started fixing it years ago, but there's just not enough people on board with that idea yet, so it's just gonna have to get worse. And I feel that Trump can't destroy things quite as quickly as Bernie or Hillary could, so choosing him was the best option for survival.

Pakistan has nukes. My point being that the "Nuke the middle-east" concept throws us all into a nuclear wasteland. We all like fallout a little too much perhaps.

Nobody is going to remember man. This shit has happened in the past already several times but nobody remembers because we weren't there for it because we all fucking die. Then our kids fuck up the same way because they weren't there and nobody gives a shit about reading about our history.

Donald is our fucking Caligula man, and most of the people reading this post will need to Google the name Caligula. Humans never learn from our ancestors' mistakes unless it results in technology that lets us become lazier.

Except those countries actually have functioning governments, which allows for at least some proper vetting. 6 of the 7 on the banned list have no functioning governments. The 7th will not cooperate. Interesting to not these countries will not allow Israelis in.

Saudis and Pakis ought to be banned to, but you fucking morons really need to pay more attention.

There goes a peaceful, america loving liberal

There have been no terrorist attacks from the banned countries, only the allowed countries. You retards need to pay attention.

>Am I missing something here Sup Forums?
The point, and a lot of other things I'm not even gonna bother with this bait. 8/10 made me reply.

Sure we do. You should understand the two party system, citizens united, or lobbying. Corporations decide the candidates. you need an insane amount of money to compete. Shits rigged, and we voted in one of the greediest most corporate people in history.

You mean I should believe the same guys who told us that the polar ice caps would all be melted by 2013? Nah no thanks. The planet is doing fine. It has been through MUCH worse than us. When we're gone it will shake us off like a bad habit

>Glorious leader had 8 years to provide "hope & change" and he did neither.

No he had about 2 years before congress locked him down.

And yeah "Bush's fault". Invading Iraq for no fucking reason - well arguably to test out the neocon's theory of a smaller more reactive military force. Or maybe for those multibillion no-bid contracts.

Oppose the patriot act? Oh look someone mailed fucking anthrax to your office. who? Oh you know just some guy from the military - its cool though he shot himself in the head, so we'll never know what really happened.

Oh look lets try and pass laws allowing your neighbors and utility works to spy on you.

yeah - fuck Bush, and fuck you republican knuckle draggers. It cracks me up when I talk to people who are actually in politics - republicans distance themselves from bush so hard - but when he was in the office they were sucking his dick and loving it. They used the war to push through so much shit.

But whatever - you fags will distance yourself from Trump too in a few years.

maybe the problem is the government

thats a strange statement. The government is a system. The problem always lies with the people. without government we'd go back to feudalism.... We might go back to feudalism.

Sarcasm isn't a point, it's what cowards use when they can't argue properly. Only patriots want to stop trump.

>mfw capitalism has created more wealth, fueled more scientific progress and improved the human condition more than any other economic organizing principle ever devised

Good job Chomsky

>Because once it gets so bad that nobody can tolerate it, we'll finally be able to pull what's left back together and actually work on fixing the problem the right way.

That is an extremely hopeful view. All Trump is going to do is rip everyone off, push a bunch of pro-corp shit, and the rich/poor gap will get wider and wider.

Go look at those shitty central american countries with their massive rich poor gap to see how that turns out.

Tbh I would love to try a real libertarian president one day. Not SJW globalist shills like Gary Johnson though

What do you mean I made the bed? I think you're all idiots. Republicans and Democrats should all fucking die so those left over can work together and get shit done. The Republicans will soon lose the majority and then the Democrats will cockblock everything Trump does. This is the way our government works now. The precedent was set, and now we can never go back.

Also the Bush administration simply coined the phrase. The mentality has always existed.

That's exactly the problem

And once these radicals get their hands on nukes, what in the actual fuck is it going to matter then? These people are way out of fucking control. What these Imams don't seem to understand is that once you convince someone to die for you, it matters very little who else dies as a result.

sure you want what a protectionist libertarian who hates niggers?

You seem profoundly confused.

You make the mistake of simple thought. Capitalism today is not what capitalism was 50 years ago. But this is most likely too high of a concept for you, so you'll mock me pathetically. Predictable neckbeards.

It also created the great depression. Capitalism will always be a balancing act. It is self-destructive. Once people become rich, they become powerful. Once they become powerful they end any competition to better they're own motives. Once competition is gone its truly not capitalism anymore. It's happen before, and like in the past we need antitrust legislation again.

Late stage capitalism is simply authoritarian oligarchism, which exactly where we're headed. Capitalism is dead, yo

>722045617

No good sir, you are confused. Hilary was a shill for sure, but Trump simply said fuck it and gave them the country.

Poor you, talking partisan points not working against a non-partisan? Watch out, might need to think for yourself if you wish to continue this convo!

How do you enforce SJ if the government has limited power?
Also, Gary lost me on the cake baking. But still the best out of the 3 top candidates.

>It also created the great depression

The Federal Reserve isn't capitalism.

>there have been no terrorist attacks from the banned countries

Sure thing buddy.

Pakistan has nukes. The middles-east has alliance with China and other major countries. A nuke war is a an end-game scenario. Game over man. game over.

America didn't crumble when Nixon failed. Relax.
>ib4 but but but...
My statement is truth

The left made this happen. If they had paid attention they would have seen that their antics and insanity were being less and less effective and all it accomplishes is a strong push back. People don't respond well to being called names and being treated like scum, they never have and they never will. For all of the lefts supposed "empathy" and caring they sure don't have any for other people.

It wasn't the right that increased the executive power of the president or has worked for the last 8 years to prevent congress from acting like a counterweight, it was the left. And now because because of their arrogance and idiocy Trump has all that power that they wanted for themselves. Dictators always bring themselves down but thanks to the American system this time it was through a democratic rebellion through voting rather than a bloody civil war.

You should be thankful that right now the "worst" Trump has done is begin to deliver on his campaign promises, if Hillary had won we might be at war with Russia.

>All of my closest American friends (4) used to consider themselves leftists.
>They are humiliated by the left now.
Glorious isn't it?
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/06/trump-literally-can-not-stop-laughing-at-the-anger-of-the-left

>Capitalism today is not what capitalism was 50 years ago

You make a powerful argument.

explain what created the great depression to me. I'm genuinely curious what your take on history is.

You know what? Maybe America needs to realize that the president isn't going to be able to do jack shit that he promises.

I'm getting sick and fucking tired of everyone picking these morons in charge of the country who have their own agendas and plans for the country. We need someone who just wants this country to work right and be happy, who's willing to do what it takes to make that goal a reality for no other reason than because that's what he's there to do.

We don't need grand plans that don't work. We don't need shit tons of bans. We need a government that understands that their job is to keep the country running, productive, and happy, not padding their pockets with corruptness, deceit, and lies.

feels good desu

So wait, if capitalism is not what it used to be, why are you bringing up the Great Depression?

Good job.

Do you really think that matters to the Radicals? Their profit told them to Jihad, so that is what they do. And the middle east seems content with just letting them do whatever the fuck they want. Also its really to late at this point, they are all over the fucking place now, Islam will be the death of the world as we know it. I say, classify Islam as a cult, get it out of western culture, and fucking end all ties with the middle east. The infighting will take care of the problem in less than a decade.

I didn't bring up the great depression, you are confusing me for another shitlord. Get yer shit straight, moron.